Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ME86 View Post
    Where is gettlemen going to get a league job if he has an epicly bad off-season and draft and gets fired after the year? Nowhere. IMO Gettlemen is going to either trade down or make a really safe pick. I don't 100% believe he gets final say anyways at this point. He already went and said that he is more open minded now. He knows hes made his mistakes and needs to have a good year. I expect a solid draft. My biggest worry with him honestly is just overpaying people to come here. Cause who actually wants to be a NYG anymore? It's gotten that bad.
    Eh I disagree with that last part. In football people will go anywhere. Theyíll go out and grab a couple pieces in FA. Need to have a good draft that grabs a couple guys that make impact this year to have any success this year.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Giants get 3 comp picks. One in round 3 and two in round 7

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Giants get 3 comp picks. One in round 3 and two in round 7

We're gonna probably lose the 3rd round pick pending what we do in FA. We will have already lost the Williams 3rd round pick.

DG has to hit a homerun in FA and rounds 1 and 2.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    We're gonna probably lose the 3rd round pick pending what we do in FA. We will have already lost the Williams 3rd round pick.

Wait we lose our comp picks this year??
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

How are they gonna lose the pick? They already gave their third round pick away to the Jets. This is a different pick.

If you're talking about the Williams trade, it's a third which is already given away and a 4th or 5th depending on what happens with Williams. That hasn't been decided yet.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

How are they gonna lose the pick? They already gave their third round pick away to the Jets. This is a different pick.

If you're talking about the Williams trade, it's a third which is already given away and a 4th or 5th depending on what happens with Williams. That hasn't been decided yet.

Don't you forfeit your comp pick if you sign a certain level of FA? I have to look this up.

Don't you forfeit your comp pick if you sign a certain level of FA? I have to look this up.
    Depending on what you do in FA, it will effect your comp picks for the following draft. So any FA signings or losses this year will effect next year. So except for the 4th or 5th going to the Jets, and or trades during the draft, what you currently see is their draft.

Depending on what you do in FA, it will effect your comp picks for the following draft. So any FA signings or losses this year will effect next year. So except for the 4th or 5th going to the Jets, and or trades during the draft, what you currently see is their draft.

Ah, got it. Thanks for clarifying.

So Tua is throwing, chargers and dolphins are rumoured to both love him and the Panthers just shipped out Cam. Damn I hope Getty trades back this year.

Do it Getty, do it, dooooo ittttttt!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    So Tua is throwing, chargers and dolphins are rumoured to both love him and the Panthers just shipped out Cam. Damn I hope Getty trades back this year.

Assuming 1-2 goes that way i canít imagine lions not trading back.

The Panthers did sign Bridgwater

GMs are wanting to push the draft back. Right now the NFL is holding firm on the April 23 date but stay tuned .

2 weeks ago, the IOC said that the Olympics would be held as planned.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 03-25-2020 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    The Panthers did sign Bridgwater
    Yeah but he wonít be a long time solution. I mean, probably I got a little over excited because itís far from a done deal, but as far as Iím concerned I wouldnít be surprised if the Dolphins, Chargers and Panthers all eye a QB in this draft. With Tua and Herbert thereís 2 good ones left after the Bengals so someone has to move up to our spot I hope.

The Jags and raiders are much more uncertain whether theyíd be interested but Iíd trade our #4 pick for their 2 firsts in a heartbeat

I canít find the option to make a poll question so Iíll just ask it here.

The Giants are on the clock, trading down is not an option. All 4 top tackles and Isaiah Simmons are available. Who do you take, Simmons or one of the OTís?

My opinion is btw to take one of the OTís. I love Simmons, but itís time to protect our investments in Jones and Barkley.
    Last edited by Giants-NL-3; 04-03-2020 at 02:15 AM.

I canít find the option to make a poll question so Iíll just ask it here.

The Giants are on the clock, trading down is not an option. All 4 top tackles and Isaiah Simmons are available. Who do you take, Simmons or one of the OTís?

My opinion is btw to take one of the OTís. I love Simmons, but itís time to protect our investments in Jones and Barkley.
    Simmons. OT is deep in the draft. Feel like you can get an OT and C in round 2 and 3 if needed.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast