Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    You do mean Stafford don't you ?
    Yes lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    You are right heís only 31 I was thinking heís 33/34. Still with his history of injuries and back injuries specifically itís not insane. Patrica needs to win next year or heís gone so Iím sure heís lobbying for an immediate impact guy (Simmons/okudah).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah itís a fair point with his injury history and the way guys are leaving the game earlier than normal. I think theyíd be crazy to pass on a dolphins offer of 5+26 for 3 if that offer is on the table. Iím really hoping they pick the CB from Ohio state or the DL brown and we get that offer.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Watched some YouTube films and Isaiah Simmons and consider me sold. Trading back would be the best scenario, but if not, get this guy, get a tackle in the second round and donít look back

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Watched some YouTube films and Isaiah Simmons and consider me sold. Trading back would be the best scenario, but if not, get this guy, get a tackle in the second round and donít look back
    I hope Detroit doesnít take him heís my top guy as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah itís a fair point with his injury history and the way guys are leaving the game earlier than normal. I think theyíd be crazy to pass on a dolphins offer of 5+26 for 3 if that offer is on the table. Iím really hoping they pick the CB from Ohio state or the DL brown and we get that offer.
    If thatís on the table thatís a no brainer for them.

Any team jumping us for a QB is great news tho. Means we will have our pick of anyone other than chase young.

I love Simmons, but I wouldn't pick him before any of the tackles or Okudah.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    I love Simmons, but I wouldn't pick him before any of the tackles or Okudah.
    After our last two first round CBs I think I have PTSD. You sold on him? Do you have a preference on a tackle?

I love Simmons but we need a franchise LT and those are hard to come by.

So I read we save 5 mill this year by cutting solder? We take a good amount dead cap this year but also save 20 million next year is that true?? Because if so we might want to consider it and go grab coklin and draft Thomas. I wonít be mad if we take Simmons but man adding Thomas and Coklin would be huge
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

So I read we save 5 mill this year by cutting solder? We take a good amount dead cap this year but also save 20 million next year is that true?? Because if so we might want to consider it and go grab coklin and draft Thomas. I wonít be mad if we take Simmons but man adding Thomas and Coklin would be huge
    Totally agree with you. I have been advocating this for awhile

Reme
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; Today at 10:25 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567