Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Hey dope. They do have a third round pick, the comp pick. How did you forget? Lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Weíve reached the death toll stage of PSD where the best exchanges are with ourselves lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 7th rounders. Oy.

Maybe someone finds a Bradshaw in there. Whatís that guy doing these days anyway. Easily the worst game winning touchdown in super bowl history but man I love that guy.

I hate gettleman

Don't worry. He's got this.

Yeah, I don't like this at all. Thomas has always been at least my 3rd T in this class. I just don't understand it. There were more athletic and with much bigger upside prospects on the board.

Donít like the pick. Wouldíve preferred Wills. If Thomas isnít at the very least a consistent LT, itís going to be gut wrenching watching this team struggle to protect Jones.

Also, it kills me that DG found no partners to trade down.

2020 Draft Discussion

Dg doesnít give 2 ***** about draft position or value.

He likes a guy and he takes him. The end.

Last edited by GottaBelieve; 04-23-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Thomas is a good pick. I like Wills but heís a RT, Thomas is a fringe pro bowl LT that might end up being a pro bowl LT

Hoping for Pittman., Baun or Winfield in round 2. Pittman reminds me of Vincent Jackson and would be that big physical WR Our offense has been missing since Plax. Slayton, a healthy Shepard and Pittman would form a terrific receiving unit. Perhaps allowing us to trade Tate for a pick.

Baun is a smart versatile defender, he can rush the qb, he can drop into coverage. Could be our defenseís version of TJ Watt.

Winfield is a playmaker, but his health would be my biggest concern. I honestly prefer him over both Mckinney and Delpit. My darkhorse would be Chinn, who killed it at the combine and was uber productive in college.

Of course you have DEs like Epenesa, Gross-Matos but with LW, Lawrence and Tomlinson playing on the Dline i doubt either prospect is suited to play as a 3-4 edge rusher.

Whoever we select, i just hope we donít reach with our 2nd Round pick.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 04-24-2020 at 12:52 AM.

Somewhat disappointed we couldnít trade down, but other than that Iím on board

Quote Originally Posted by Armo_NYG_fan View Post
    Hoping for Pittman., Baun or Winfield in round 2. Pittman reminds me of Vincent Jackson and would be that big physical WR Our offense has been missing since Plax. Slayton, a healthy Shepard and Pittman would form a terrific receiving unit. Perhaps allowing us to trade Tate for a pick.

Baun is a smart versatile defender, he can rush the qb, he can drop into coverage. Could be our defenseís version of TJ Watt.

Winfield is a playmaker, but his health would be my biggest concern. I honestly prefer him over both Mckinney and Delpit. My darkhorse would be Chinn, who killed it at the combine and was uber productive in college.

Of course you have DEs like Epenesa, Gross-Matos but with LW, Lawrence and Tomlinson playing on the Dline i doubt either prospect is suited to play as a 3-4 edge rusher.

Whoever we select, i just hope we donít reach with our 2nd Round pick.
    Cushenberry, Biadisz and Hennessey are still around if you want a Center.; being where we draft in round 3 I doubt any one of them will be there. I do like Baun and I do like McKinney. Pearl and Cleveland are also there if we want another OT.

Not that the Giants would select him but I am surprised no one took D'Andre Swift

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Dg doesnít give 2 ***** about draft position or value.

He likes a guy and he takes him. The end.

Not sure what you point is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Yeah, I don't like this at all. Thomas has always been at least my 3rd T in this class. I just don't understand it. There were more athletic and with much bigger upside prospects on the board.
    I know it is just your opinion, unless you are a football scout , which is worth or worthless as anyone's opinion on this forum. Why don't you like the pick ? How many Georgia games did you attend in person ? I don't know who the other 2 OT you liked better but since I don't , I will ask the same question, how many Iowa, Louisville and Alabama games were you present at ? I don't know how many Louisville or Iowa games were on TV. Alabama was on a fair amount. Are you basing your opinion on TV watching and if so were you centered on watching the OTs exclusively?

Are you just basing your opinion on people like Mel Kiper, Daniel Jeremiah, Todd McShay( I hope I got the spelling of their names right ) or some other supposed guru?

I would trust the opinions of the Giants scouts and Judge and DG over yours , no slight intended.

In my opinion the key to a successful draft is your picks in rounds 3, 4, 5 to see if they play an integral part of your team. You have to assume that your first 2 picks will be contributors.
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 04-24-2020 at 03:15 AM.

Gettleman has shown his ability to draft since hes been here. I trust him when it comes to the draft. I donít get why people say Thomas doesnít have high upside ? Makes no sense, so heís not super athletic like the other 3 heís still a very good pass and run blocker what more do you guys want? Nobody wanted to trade up simple as that so they chose the T they liked best
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I have to believe weíll again try to trade down in the second. Really think Getty has to recoup that 3rd rounder that he lost for LW

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Gettleman has shown his ability to draft since hes been here. I trust him when it comes to the draft. I donít get why people say Thomas doesnít have high upside ? Makes no sense, so heís not super athletic like the other 3 heís still a very good pass and run blocker what more do you guys want? Nobody wanted to trade up simple as that so they chose the T they liked best
    I agree with you.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast