Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    I will say this, for once it would be nice to not reach on a player.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I will say this, for once it would be nice to not reach on a player.
    This stuff always wears me out...

Reaches, risers, all this stuff is created by what media analysts and mock drafts present to you as what should be the draft order. All these people that say we couldíve had Jones at 17, man based on what

So probably not realistic or real. But I saw Washington May consider trading 2 if the price is right. Wanna yíall avkut a best case for the Giants is if someone overpays to go up to 2 and grabs a QB then someone panics and trades up with the lions and takes the other QB and we get young. Lol probably wonít happen but hey when QB needy teams get desperate you never know what kind of trade offers these teams will get.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Watched some YouTube films and Isaiah Simmons and consider me sold. Trading back would be the best scenario, but if not, get this guy, get a tackle in the second round and donít look back
    Starting to get back from this. Still love him as a player, but we already have a guy like him on the roster, being peppers. Man I just hope Getty for once wants to trade back this year and gets a solid offer

Starting to get back from this. Still love him as a player, but we already have a guy like him on the roster, being peppers. Man I just hope Getty for once wants to trade back this year and gets a solid offer
    He looks like he has the potential to be better than peppers. And whatís wrong with having two guys like that lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Rivers wonít be resigned. Will Getty finally trade down?????

Btw, I read Getty has never traded down in 7 drafts so far. I reckon that is just looking at the 1st round right?!? Or did he never trade down in any draft in any round in 7 years?!?!

Rivers wonít be resigned. Will Getty finally trade down?????

Btw, I read Getty has never traded down in 7 drafts so far. I reckon that is just looking at the 1st round right?!? Or did he never trade down in any draft in any round in 7 years?!?!
    I think never traded down at all. Read he is More willing this year so we will see
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Would be awesome if we can get chargers and panthers in a bidding war
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

2020 Draft Discussion

These rumors about how Gettleman is in love with Derrick Brown are very troubling.

Another DL with all the other needs this team has? Seriously? And this does have me worried because the last 2 years DG took exactly who the media reported he was in love with with his first pick.

This clown should have been fired as GM. Heís probably going to do more stupid things and continue to set the organization back a few more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    These rumors about how Gettleman is in love with Derrick Brown are very troubling.

Another DL with all the other needs this team has? Seriously? And this does have me worried because the last 2 years DG took exactly who the media reported he was in love with with his first pick.

This clown should have been fired as GM. Heís probably going to do more stupid things and continue to set the organization back a few more years.

I honestly donít think DG is running this show. Itís no way Jason G came here to simply be an OC. Judge is gonna be the longest tenured here amongst the 3. I think Judge and JG are calling the shots. Notice how Judge & DG had exact opposite comments about bringing in vets

2020 NYG off-season checklist: AJ Bouye(if cut) [ x], Corey Littleton[ ], Breshad Perriman[ ], JaDaveon Clowney [ ], [ ], Kendall Fuller[ ], Matt Brieda [ ], Matt Skura [ ], Arik Armstead [ ], Austin Hooper[ ], Anthony Brown[ ]

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    I honestly donít think DG is running this show. Itís no way Jason G came here to simply be an OC. Judge is gonna be the longest tenured here amongst the 3. I think Judge and JG are calling the shots. Notice how Judge & DG had exact opposite comments about bringing in vets
    Yeah Iím gonna have to disagree with you there. I seriously doubt a rookie coach and a former HC, now OC are ďrunning the show.Ē

By not firing DG, the owners let it be known he was still in charge. This is his draft.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Young Simmons or trade down for one fo the Ts
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Young Simmons or trade down for one fo the Ts
    I would be on board with that.

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    I would be on board with that.
    Gettleman won't trade down -- he'll pick the player he likes best at four for better or worse.

Where is gettlemen going to get a league job if he has an epicly bad off-season and draft and gets fired after the year? Nowhere. IMO Gettlemen is going to either trade down or make a really safe pick. I don't 100% believe he gets final say anyways at this point. He already went and said that he is more open minded now. He knows hes made his mistakes and needs to have a good year. I expect a solid draft. My biggest worry with him honestly is just overpaying people to come here. Cause who actually wants to be a NYG anymore? It's gotten that bad.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast