Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hello Packer faithful.
    Life-long Raiders fan relocating to Wausau. Ready to jump ship and swear my alliegance to Packer Nation. Can come on in? Anything I need to know before Buying my new Jerseys?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Quote Originally Posted by raidermike View Post
    Hello Packer faithful.
    Life-long Raiders fan relocating to Wausau. Ready to jump ship and swear my alliegance to Packer Nation. Can come on in? Anything I need to know before Buying my new Jerseys?

people are always welcome to Packer Nation as long as you be respectful. a side from some bad apples, Packer nation prides itself on being a welcoming and respectful.

Thats great i look forward to many wins this upcoming season.

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Thats great i look forward to many wins this upcoming season.

whats taking you to Wausau, if you don't mind me asking?

Transfer through my company. Is Wasau a good town?

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Would you recommend it?

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Tired of CA and the BS that comes out of the capitol year after year. Tired of being striped of my rights and being misrepresented. Etc, etc, etc...

IN CHUCKY WE TRUST

Would you recommend it?

me personally? no I wouldn't recommend it but, that is because of personal reasons and do to some people I don't care for living there. as for the city its self I don't know never really been there just know people who happen to live there.

Anyone on here watching Aaron Rodgers on Jeopardy? I really got into the show when living home at my parents and my dad and I would watch together playing, keeping track of our scores (only 1 pt per right answer no matter dollar value on board)

Just curious if anyone was watching and thoughts on Rodgers as a game show host.

Quote Originally Posted by MFNkingAC View Post
    Anyone on here watching Aaron Rodgers on Jeopardy? I really got into the show when living home at my parents and my dad and I would watch together playing, keeping track of our scores (only 1 pt per right answer no matter dollar value on board)

Just curious if anyone was watching and thoughts on Rodgers as a game show host.
    I have watched jeopardy regularly since I was a kid, would only miss episodes due to classes, practices, work hours, whatever its been over the years. So in short, yeah I have been watching it with him as host. The first episode wasn't the best he sounded really monotoned but, he has been getting better as it goes. Sure like him better than Dr. Oz or Katie Couric.

I also made mention to someone else that I think he is better suited for a job like that instead of a color commentary or coaching gig.

Transfer through my company. Is Wasau a good town?

Wausau has appeal. depending on your age and interests there numerous things to do. get yourself a copy of "The
    City Pages." it's a free weekly newspaper lite periodical that has a what's happening in Wausau this week/ month featurette. you can get a copy in any local grocery stores by the entrance/ exit. Wausau does not have the night life of bigger cities nor the dangers. great place to raise kids. i prefer the surrounding areas ie Schofield, Weston or Kronenwetter over Wausau itself. those areas are slightly less expensive with home ownership. good luck with Sunday games as the sports bars are limited. Buffalo Wild Wings will carry the game but the audio will be for the Green Bay game if it's on.
    Last edited by alabastertubby; 04-08-2021 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I have watched jeopardy regularly since I was a kid, would only miss episodes due to classes, practices, work hours, whatever its been over the years. So in short, yeah I have been watching it with him as host. The first episode wasn't the best he sounded really monotoned but, he has been getting better as it goes. Sure like him better than Dr. Oz or Katie Couric.

I also made mention to someone else that I think he is better suited for a job like that instead of a color commentary or coaching gig.
    Agree. I didn't catch last night, but as a whole, Rodgers has probably been the best one outside of the guys familiar with the show. Richards and Jennings were probably better, but they've also been around the show for so long that they should have been better off the bat.

I haven't been a consistent, every day person for years type of watcher but I've watched a ton of jeopardy in my day. I think what's funny is that until the guest hosts came on and I started to actually think about the hosts, I almost didn't even realize that Alex had to acknowledge when someone correctly answers a question. Some of the "nos" from him stood out at times, but unless he added color commentary which he did from time to time, I completely glossed over him saying stuff like "right" and things like that. But now that I pay attention to the hosts, I pick up on that so much more.
    Last edited by crewfan13; 04-08-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12