Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdh09e44 View Post
    Its an awful sign that we had another showing like the Chargers game. Embarrassingly anemic on Offense with the Defense eventually folding as well. Thats just part of this teams identity now i guess and not really just a blip on the radar. Its so annoying how in both these games we couldnít just settle down and string together one decent drive to break the seal.

As a team you need to start playing your best football right around this time. Just so unfortunate we didnít see this team come together, play a complete game, and rise to the top of the conference. Not even close either. These types of clutch wins have escaped this team for about a decade now. WHY cant we be a great team i don't understand it. Healthy as ever and coming off the bye, and we play like that. Bad bad sign and very frustrating that maybe we are the type of team that just plateaus when the crucial part of the season hits. If we cant dominate the 2-9 Giants next week then it really feels like we are gonna eventually bow out of January no different than years past and wow thats gonna hurt. I am absolutely dreading sitting here in a couple weeks being right back where we were 3 years ago after the Atlanta loss.

We couldnít even lose in a respectable manner. Thatís whatís embarrassing. I can handle losing, but not even showing up pisses me off.

All this and the Pack had a bye week to prepare for the Niners who were playing third game in 13 days or something like that. Packers going out west is scary haha. Agree with crewfan on Rodgers' mechanics. He also is a bit timid in the pocket. Stand in and get the ball out on time. I can see trying to get outside the pocket if feeling the pressure but the first sack, fumble there were four niners around you, throw it away. The receivers aren't great. We as fans overreact after good and bad performances. This team still has a chance to do some things, but it takes better playcalling and overall offense than that s***show.

how many noticed the confused, puzzled look on LaFleur's face? after game coach took the blame for being out coached. the look during the game was not of frustration at the time. if anything it was why? i could not narrow it down to why did the play get changed to that or why are we not having answers for that? i thought the 49ers D played and amazing game. huge pressure with tight coverage. our D got gassed. they started out strong but after the half Kittle found every seam and tore the D up. i am impressed with how far the team has changed this year. i thought there was significant dry rot on the roster and did not expect it to play this well this year and am pleasantly surprised by that. the secondary with all the resources poured into it should be best in league. my expectations have changed from 7-9 to 9-7 to 10-6 and a short playoff run. i am fine with that. next offseason comes down to another solid if not stellar draft and a key FA or two that does not break the bank. there are enough clay feet statues on this team. i am calling you out Jimmy Graham. Allison is a favorite of mine but at this point there is no upside. i would weep not if the last of the My 3 Bums was sent packing either MVS. the danger of losing so many on one side is a lost year. maybe the time has passed and the Super Bowl window is closed? i do not think we are 1 player away. with a perfect draft yes we can beat the best. what are the odds of that? as it is we can beat (save San Diego) teams that are worse than us. the teams that smash us in the mouth beat us.

I expect LaFluer to get out coached in his first year as head coach. Thereís going to be growing pains and learning curves with him. But I expect more from Rodgers. He needs to stop playing like a p***y. He legitimately looked like a rookie backup out there. He has these games where he looks like the Rodgers we used to know but then he just has these games where he looks completely washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    I expect LaFluer to get out coached in his first year as head coach. Thereís going to be growing pains and learning curves with him. But I expect more from Rodgers. He needs to stop playing like a p***y. He legitimately looked like a rookie backup out there. He has these games where he looks like the Rodgers we used to know but then he just has these games where he looks completely washed up.
    its because he is so scared to take risks because he doesnt want to turn it over.... its shocking at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its because he is so scared to take risks because he doesnt want to turn it over.... its shocking at this point.
    That and he starts ducking when thereís the slightest pressure. Heís always looking for an escape route. He just doesnít hate that IT factor anymore.

Waiting for rodgers RELAX speech again... what a freaking let down coming out of the bye week. Trash total trash. We may not even make the playoffs.... mark my words if we make it we donít win the division barely squeaking in

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    Waiting for rodgers RELAX speech again... what a freaking let down coming out of the bye week. Trash total trash. We may not even make the playoffs.... mark my words if we make it we donít win the division barely squeaking in
    With the schedule I disagree. Pack have legit shot at 12-4, I see 11-5 as low mark. AR needs to get the ball out on time, enough with the constantly trying to escape for the HR play.

Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    making is pretty much in the bag with the wildcard because cowboys/eagles play each other and the rams play the 49ers/seattle/cowboys.... we win the wildcard most likely at 9-7 or hell 8-8 tbh... we should finish with at least 11 wins though but who knows with how awful the offense and defense look at times.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345