Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 12: Denver Broncos (3-7) vs. Buffalo Bills (7-3)

Never too early to start discussion.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Bleu is right that this is a very important game.

I think we have it though. I can’t see Denver scoring very many points at all. I definitely see the Bills offence putting up at least around 17 easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Bleu is right that this is a very important game.

I think we have it though. I can’t see Denver scoring very many points at all. I definitely see the Bills offence putting up at least around 17 easy.
    I feel confident about this one. Denver is a mess right now and the defense can exploit a very inexperienced QB.

I mentioned it in another thread, but I'm going to throw it out there again, watch for Cincinnati to pull the upset on Pittsburgh.

If we win this one, then we just need to win 2 out of the remaining 5 games to have a playoff birth 10win season - 2 years into the rebuild.

I’m not sure what else we could ask for at this stage. Everyone is showing progression. Everyone.

This is definitely not a gimme game. Denver has had a tough schedule and the have been holding all QBs to under 220.

Plus we’re in the middle of the weirdest two weeks ever. Loosing to Cleveland and the coaching staff calling our offense out, Allen himself saying he is nowhere where needs to be and then people wanting Daboll fired. Then in come the Dolphins and McDermott and Allen a week later say “ we have found our identity” and fans thinking Allen and Daboll are gods again. You guys can buy that The best three games of our QBs career, which are all against the same team is a positive, but the reality is, it’s because he has prospered against a very bad team.

Watch the throws today against a defense who has been able to handle all the QBs they faced. This Is also a very angry Denver team, losing the lead and game to the Vikings at the last second last week. If Allen completes the long ball, then we have something to talk about. I’m worried about the fumbles today more than the interceptions. The reason Allen’s interceptions are at Zero the last five games is because he has only attempted two passes each game over 30-yards. The last 5 games over 90% of his throws are 0-17yards and Allen Does excel at those throws. We just need a big armed QB to be able to throw long passes using that big arm.

Yeah I cannot see Denver scoring very many points this game. As long as Allen keeps the offence rolling with minimal turnovers we are good.

The Buffalo Bills are 8-3!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The Buffalo Bills are 8-3!
    2 more wins boys. 2 more wins...