Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Forman is an idiot but do ya'll really think he's unilaterally making decisions? Nothing happens without the approval of Paxson. They both need to go.

The Young signing is a prime example of how clueless they are. Paying 13 million to a backup that can't shoot and has no positional versatility.

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    Forman is an idiot but do ya'll really think he's unilaterally making decisions? Nothing happens without the approval of Paxson. They both need to go.

The Young signing is a prime example of how clueless they are. Paying 13 million to a backup that can't shoot and has no positional versatility.
    Exactly.

They'd be making Gar the scapegoat and then sell the same ******** to the fans & media about wanting to be better, but then promote some nobody from within to be their next puppet.

It's a prime example of their organizational philosophy. Half measures at every level...the rebuild, the FA signings, trades, coaching hires, and now they're going to (if they even do) half *** it in shaking up their FO.

It's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Lol, I'd be happy to see Gar go, but I don't believe much will change with Paxson still around. They'd just be making Gar the fall guy.
    The one positive thing is JR had the same type of loyalty to KW and did end up giving the power to Hahn

Hopefully that can happen to pax when gar is replaced.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Pax has said in the past he doesnít have the authority to veto Gar. Take it for what itís worth. I think ultimately everything has to pass through Reinsdorf. I donít think thereís any way in hell it was Paxís idea to hire Hoiberg without conducting any interviews, and then promoting and extending Boylen without any interviews again. Freddy was friends with Gar.

I donít think pax thought Cameron Payne was the PG of the future either. Pax has stated that thereís disagreements within the organization, but once a decision is made, they unify as an organization and are lock step moving forward. Based on that statement, I think Gar could make and proceed with moves that pax doesnít agree with. Like I said before, Gar is the worst. He makes Pax look like Jerry West.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Pax has said in the past he doesnít have the authority to veto Gar. Take it for what itís worth. I think ultimately everything has to pass through Reinsdorf. I donít think thereís any way in hell it was Paxís idea to hire Hoiberg without conducting any interviews, and then promoting and extending Boylen without any interviews again. Freddy was friends with Gar.
    I've read that before, he says that **** to cover his own *** IMO. What type of organization allows a subordinate to dictate decision making?

Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    I've read that before, he says that **** to cover his own *** IMO. What type of organization allows a subordinate to dictate decision making?
    I wouldnít doubt if thereís some truth to that. Pax may not be the best out there, but heís not a complete moron like Gar. Gar is the general manager, itís not outlandish to think heís allowed to make the moves he does, without paxson necessarily agreeing with them. Like pax said, once they make a decision, they all move forward with it, whether everyone agrees or not.

Either way, the Bulls will never be ready for sustained success until Reinsdorf sells the team. They could fire Gar and pax and it wonít really matter. Reinsdorf is the one who really sets the direction of the franchise.

What evidence do we have that says Paxson isn't a complete moron?

I mean, go back and read some of the horseshit he said about Boylen this offseason.

What evidence do we have that says Paxson isn't a complete moron?

I mean, go back and read some of the horseshit he said about Boylen this offseason.
    They unite as an organization. Heís probably just saying it because Gar hides in the shadows. Which he should, he looks like a pickled turd.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    They unite as an organization. Heís probably just saying it because Gar hides in the shadows. Which he should, he looks like a pickled turd.
    That doesn't really answer my question though. I don't see why Paxson deserves the benefit of the doubt from anyone.

That doesn't really answer my question though. I don't see why Paxson deserves the benefit of the doubt from anyone.
    Heís definitely not great. I just think heís a better basketball mind than Gar. Before Gar got here, he did a solid job rebuilding the baby bulls. He developed a culture pretty quickly. Like I said, he was never great. But he got a laughing stock to the playoffs in only a few seasons. I canít name one good thing Gar has done.

Paxson is a joke himself. Conservative tight *** who is so out of touch with today's game.

We've discussed this before but it's hilarious to me that he has lifetime security yet doesn't take any risks.

****, I'd be trying for a homerun in every facet if I knew I wasn't getting canned.

I like Arch but why he plays this much is a ****ing joke

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I like Arch but why he plays this much is a ****ing joke
    Hes the perfect 3rd PG. Should get 12ish minutes a game. I like him a lot but agree with you.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Ive about had it with Lauri. What a waste of talent. I said about a week ago that I still liked his long term potential but hes shaken my faith in that completely. He looks lost. Cant shoot, cant defend cant really do anything. I dont know whats wrong with him.

He went from a rising star to complete trash in one offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Ive about had it with Lauri. What a waste of talent. I said about a week ago that I still liked his long term potential but hes shaken my faith in that completely. He looks lost. Cant shoot, cant defend cant really do anything. I dont know whats wrong with him.

He went from a rising star to complete trash in one offseason.

Canít say Iíve seen anything quite like it...

On a very big and relevant side note, Boylen might be the worst coach in basketball history. He doesnít know wtf heís doing and worse yet, heís confident that heís doing a serviceable job and itís embarrassing. We are witnessing in Lauri, what might very well be the most painfully obvious example of how disastrous Boylenís tenure has been thus far. Perhaps though it is a case of ďtroubles at homeĒ with the ďMrs.Ē

But if it isnít that...and it is coaching then I donít see how coaching affects great players to this degree though ether so Iím not entirely sold that we need to wait for a legit HC to package Lauri in a deal. But at this point Iím ready to see this roster scrapped. Itís been mystifying, miserable, and mercilessly un-fun. I donít think we have one player you can build a franchise around that passes the eye-test. And as for the whole team, the only way it passes the smell-test is if your nose has been around GarPax and Reinsdorfís ******** for too long.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast