Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    I watched that exact play and was like “this guy was supposed to be known for his shooting”. He really didn’t even look at the hoop. All alone. Annoying AF

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I watched that exact play and was like “this guy was supposed to be known for his shooting”. He really didn’t even look at the hoop. All alone. Annoying AF
    He's being used like Noah with all the handoffs and screens at the top of the key. Seems like such a waste for a guy that can shoot.

Wendell Carter Jr and Lauri Markkanen both need to be benched...better yet y'all should just tank and hedge your bets on a player like Wiseman or Edwards in the Draft to help turn this around because at this point it is sad to see what y'all have become

Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-26-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    **** man Beggars can't be choosers. I'll take it for now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    **** man Beggars can't be choosers. I'll take it for now!!!
    This.

Lol, I'd be happy to see Gar go, but I don't believe much will change with Paxson still around. They'd just be making Gar the fall guy.

Nothing changes until they all go. I don't even care who the replacements are. Collins as VP with a no name GM? Great. Collins kid the next head coach? Awesome.

I truly DGAF who's next as long as the 3 stooges get sent packing.

I get wanting to completely clean house but this is a better franchise without Gar Forman. He’s the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You’d think an owner who has 6 banners hanging from the ceiling would have much higher expectations. He should’ve been “livid” 4 years ago when that whole Hoiberg/Butler/Wade experiment failed miserably and canned everyone at that time, so another VP/GM could’ve been heading this rebuild right now.

I’ll take whatever we can get at this point, but let’s not get our hopes up and think new management will fix everything right away. They’ll probably come in and do a full or at least a semi-rebuild, as this roster isn’t really going anywhere in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** Gar, ever since he took over this team, this team has become trash. Cant wait for him to get fired.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I get wanting to completely clean house but this is a better franchise without Gar Forman. He’s the worst.
    That's how I feel too. I just can't see anyone around the league respecting that guy

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    whoever had the dumb *** decision to Extend Boylen despite him having another year under contract deserves the can worse. But it sure would be nice to see both go.

Sad cause the roster overall feels good. but poorly coached.

Idk though for as bad as its been only a few games out of the playoffs. sure feels like a change is needed though to spark something.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Pax got a lifetime contract and raise when he choked out Del Negro, when I tried the same I was ****** by security

I used to think the Browns and Knicks were the worst organization because they kept hiring/firing GMs and coaches every few years.

At least those teams are TRYING to improve. I don’t see the Bulls competing until 2042

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast