Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Lavine shooting 5 feet behind the line. The players HAVE to be tuning out the coach and undercutting him or something.

Idk why I even tune in sometimes, like ****, Heats bench is better than our starters.

This team is so bad. Watch they fire boylen during the season like they did Hoiberg, promote the next clown, and run it back.

Chicago Bulls week 5 of the 2019-2020 NBA Season

I wish people would just stop ****ing going to these games and make ownership feel their pockets lightening. Like why is anyone spending money to watch this **** show??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami is not a 10-3 team and yet here they are. Its a combination of good coaching and talent who buys in + they play to their skill level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Idk why I even tune in sometimes, like ****, Heats bench is better than our starters.
    Time to go get my Disney+ subscription money’s worth..lol

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    This team is so bad. Watch they fire boylen during the season like they did Hoiberg, promote the next clown, and run it back.
    Dysfunctional ownership and management, it will be hard to get a reputable coach to come in like this.

A ton of money or control may do it but keeping status quo and thinking hiring a good coach won’t happen.

The problem now is, every single one of these guys on our roster, aside from maybe Coby, have absolutely no trade value. Like Pax would get fleeced if he tried to trade Lauri/Zach and the Butler trade would be all for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    The problem now is, every single one of these guys on our roster, aside from maybe Coby, have absolutely no trade value. Like Pax would get fleeced if he tried to trade Lauri/Zach and the Butler trade would be all for nothing.

They have a habit of over valuing the players and then trading them or moving on from them a year or two or three too late.

Kinda already feels like the trade was for nothing. If they weren't going to completely tank, or be aggressive in trying to land a star player then the rebuild is a failure. Then to saddle these guys with Boylen, lol, what the hell were they thinking?

I remember getting chewed out on here when I was all aboard trying to trade for Westbrook. Russ wouldn’t be having this ******* right now and you know he’d be that guy every night bringing it 110%. But knowing GarPax, they wouldn’t want any ultra alpha players anyways because they’d be scared to lose control and end up having to trade him like they did Jimmy, and kept their yes-man coach instead of the player. These clowns will continue to drive this organization into the ground without facing any consequences.

I remember getting chewed out on here when I was all aboard trying to trade for Westbrook. Russ wouldn’t be having this ******* right now and you know he’d be that guy every night bringing it 110%. But knowing GarPax, they wouldn’t want any ultra alpha players anyways because they’d be scared to lose control and end up having to trade him like they did Jimmy, and kept their yes-man coach instead of the player. These clowns will continue to drive this organization into the ground without facing any consequences.

Well, I don't agree with trading for Westbrook, but I wish they'd have tanked harder and/or been more aggressive in the draft. Settling for the 7th pick 3 years in a row (especially when you consider some of the talent available) is just a stupid way to build a roster.

We also had people who didn’t want to include Lauri in a trade for Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    We also had people who didn’t want to include Lauri in a trade for Anthony Davis
    Or Kawhi, year earlier, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Well, I don't agree with trading for Westbrook, but I wish they'd have tanked harder and/or been more aggressive in the draft. Settling for the 7th pick 3 years in a row (especially when you consider some of the talent available) is just a stupid way to build a roster.
    Ever since Rose landed awkwardly in April 2012, it’s been one bad thing after another for this organization in terms of luck. A good front office would’ve overcame those obstacles and built a winning team, unfortunately we’ve been stuck with clowns who’s only success was attributed to ping pong balls bouncing their way one time and an extremely rare good head coach hire in Thibs.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast