Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Covington, Teague, and a protected 1st

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Hasnít Covington struggled from 3 this year? Havenít looked up the stats but thatís what our color guy said during the Wolves game

Thats the kind of player the Warriors need too. I would honestly settle for this if I were them

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Hasnít Covington struggled from 3 this year? Havenít looked up the stats but thatís what our color guy said during the Wolves game
    Well the Wolves are launching 3s as a whole from anywhere, versus giving the green light in areas. Cov has always slipped when asked to be an offensive player, but is awesome when you ask him to defend and hit occasional corner 3s, which is what you would be doing. We need a playmaking ball handler in the worst way. Teague offers a PG this year and salary relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Thats the kind of player the Warriors need too. I would honestly settle for this if I were them
    Perfect for the Wolves too.

Well the Wolves are launching 3s as a whole from anywhere, versus giving the green light in areas. Cov has always slipped when asked to be an offensive player, but is awesome when you ask him to defend and hit occasional corner 3s, which is what you would be doing. We need a playmaking ball handler in the worst way. Teague offers a PG this year and salary relief.
    His 45 degree 3 is better.

Iíd pass.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    His 45 degree 3 is better.
    I guess, but the point is give him any offensive responsibility and his value drops some. We can't afford to do that cause we have no offensive players outside Towns, and Wiggins at times. GS can

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Iíd pass.
    If the Warriros were in the playoff hunt and werenít going to get a lotto pick, then Iíd consider this deal if we got back a pick as well.

But since weíre going to be a top lottery team, thereís no reason not to either keep Russel or sell high when the time comes. Heís signed for 4 years and thereís no telling who the Warriros will get in the draft. The Wolves dealís not a good deal anymore

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    If the Warriros were in the playoff hunt and werenít going to get a lotto pick, then Iíd consider this deal if we got back a pick as well.

But since weíre going to be a top lottery team, thereís no reason not to either keep Russel or sell high when the time comes. Heís signed for 4 years and thereís no telling who the Warriros will get in the draft. The Wolves dealís not a good deal anymore
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    As far as trade packages for D'Lo...only ones that make sense:

1- Denver Nuggets- Gary Harris, Michael Porter Jr., Juancho Hernangomez, Jarred Vanderbilt, and a lottery protected pick for DíAngelo Russell

2- Atlanta Hawks- Cam Reddish, Evan Turner, Kevin Huerter, 2 draft picks (lottery protected) for DíAngelo Russell

3- Detroit Pistons- Simple 1 for 1 trade; Andre Drummond for DíAngelo Russell; Drummond goes to the Warriors and D Lo goes to the Pistons

4- New York Knicks- Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Marcus Morris Sr, 2 draft picks to the Warriors for DíAngelo Russell who goes to the Knicks

5- Toronto Raptors- Marc Gasol, Patrick McCaw, Chris Boucher, Matt Thomas, First-Round Pick for DíAngelo Russell; pair Russell up with Siakam, Lowry and Ibaka
    If I'm the Dubs, I'd go for Orlando's Nic Vucevic for DLO/Paschall and a top 5 unprotected pick

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    If I'm the Dubs, I'd go for Orlando's Nic Vucevic for DLO/Paschall and a top 5 unprotected pick
    You must be trolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123