Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Wait until seasons end and package DLO with your lottery pick.
    this... they could get AD and the lakers get DLO and a lottery pick : )

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Let's throw a grenade into the mix:

Simmons for DLo
    not worth... warriors couldnt give us more because they really dont have much unless we are getting their lottery pick as well this year... lottery pick and dlo would be ideal but man.... DLO defense is always a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Lillard. Our team with Lillard would be just absurdly good.
    id do ben simmons plus like 3 first rounders for lillard right now. The insane thing is and this hurts.... if we would have grabbed tatum over fultz ben simmons and tatum for lillard would get us lillard.

Caruso/Kuzma/KCP for Ben Simmons?
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 11-19-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    As far as trade packages for D'Lo...only ones that make sense:

1- Denver Nuggets- Gary Harris, Michael Porter Jr., Juancho Hernangomez, Jarred Vanderbilt, and a lottery protected pick for DíAngelo Russell

2- Atlanta Hawks- Cam Reddish, Evan Turner, Kevin Huerter, 2 draft picks (lottery protected) for DíAngelo Russell

3- Detroit Pistons- Simple 1 for 1 trade; Andre Drummond for DíAngelo Russell; Drummond goes to the Warriors and D Lo goes to the Pistons

4- New York Knicks- Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Marcus Morris Sr, 2 draft picks to the Warriors for DíAngelo Russell who goes to the Knicks

5- Toronto Raptors- Marc Gasol, Patrick McCaw, Chris Boucher, Matt Thomas, First-Round Pick for DíAngelo Russell; pair Russell up with Siakam, Lowry and Ibaka
    Every single team is getting rapped here...

if I'm Denver or Atlanta, I'd rather run with the guy that has a much higher ceiling - Reddish, and especially Porter.

If Orlando wants a new point guard and lead scorer, maybe they can offer up Gordon and Fultz.
    Gordon might be as valuable as Russell if used properly at power forward. He also allows Golden State more leeway to trade Draymond.
    Fultz could do worse than learning from Curry and Thompson. If he takes off, then Golden State has struck gold.

What would the trade market for Draymond be if he were available? I donít see them getting enough to justify it

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    What would the trade market for Draymond be if he were available? I donít see them getting enough to justify it
    It depends on if you think he still has the chops to be something closer to what he did in the playoffs and that his current decline has made him more dependent on his teammates than he ever used to be in his peak. Hes no longer DPOY caliber but he could be a big time piece to a team with strong defensive support.

The teams that could use him are the ones that would suffer most from trading for him given his contract. Like if he were on the Clips, they would crush it defensively but I doubt hes worth losing a guy like Trez for him now.

I honestly dont know what to make of him anymore, back in the day he was capable of leading his team to playoff series wins without Curry/before KD. But even then there were worries about how he would hold up given his physical makeup and defensive load. GS tried protecting him from being a full time center for years but it might have finally caught up to him and this past year they went to the death lineup almost immediately come playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Portland could really use him and it would be the closest proximity to how GS plays, but they would prolly want to save their cap space. At best they offer Whiteside and some 2nds or something.

I was thinking it has to be a team that doesn't think it can attract a star FA but since theres so little teams with cap space next year I would think those teams have more confidence than ever. And most of the teams with cap are still rebuilding and have no need for a player as old as DG.

So it has to be a bubble playoff team with bad contracts or willing to spend luxury tax money on him

The Heat might be OK spending but Im thinking they're looking for a bigger fish. They got 2 guys who were in exile, James Johnson and Dion Waiters are prolly the most they would offer GS.

Suns could offer Tyler Johnsons expiring contract.

Mavs have no problem spending, he doesn't fit their timeline tho. They could offer some bad contracts but no picks.

The TWolves are the only real sensible option, they can give up Dieng or Teague and maybe a first to make a push this year. Maybe the Rockets if they're willing to unload EG but they got no picks and I dont know if Morey believes in such an inefficient player.

Iíd love Dray in Boston.

Enes Kanter, Romeo Langford, Vincent Poirier, Semi Ojeleye, Carson Edwards gets it done salary wise. That gets them a rookie who was a lottery pick this year and salary relief. Iíd thrown in a late 1st too.

Bostonís lineup would be:

Kemba / Wanamaker
    Brown / Smart
    Tatum / Hayward
    Green / Grant Williams
    Robert Williams / Theis

Boston might not want to move Hayward to the bench though.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

You guys got some pretty big commitments to make coming up, would Boston be willing to pay all that? Would DG be your full time center now? Is Hayward untouchable?

Green wonít be traded. I suspect DLo wonít be moved this year either.

Russell and Green for Harris and Simmions

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Green wonít be traded. I suspect DLo wonít be moved this year either.
    Agreed. Iíd really like to see DLo work with Steph and Klay on the perimeter. Keep Draymond, Cauley Stein and Burks, and develop Pascall. Draft a top 5 big for the future or draft Deni Avidija and start Cauley Stein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast