Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

OKC Thunder @ Los Angeles Lakers

Oklahoma City Thunder (5-7) @ Los Angeles Lakers (11-2)
    Tuesday November 19th @ 7:30 PM PST

Hope this works.

Yes baby.

OKC has not won on the road this year and this trend will continue after tomorrow. We have an advantage as OKC will also be travelling back to their house. I don't see a reason we should lose anyone of these games. Also forgot that they will be on their second game of a back to back. These poor teams getting L.A. back to backs. Historically one of the teams always sucked. Now both are good. And I hope Kawhis knee will bother him all year.

Do you guys want me to make another GT after this or just include both games in this one thread, since there has been recent complaints on all my threads lullz.
    Last edited by WhiteShadow42; 11-18-2019 at 10:06 PM.

Canít reiterate enough how happy I am with Vogel. I like how he acknowledged he needed to get AD more involved but at the same time isnít going to sacrifice wins/team chemistry and flow to do so. Iím interested to see just how Frank intends to do it. But a lot of the ownis is on AD. We should be able to dump the ball down to him on the block and he should be able to cook 99% of the league regularly or find an open 3 pt shooter after reading the double team and not be forced into fadeaway jumpers from farther out than he received the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hope this works.

Good **** WS! I shed a tear, props!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Canít reiterate enough how happy I am with Vogel. I like how he acknowledged he needed to get AD more involved but at the same time isnít going to sacrifice wins/team chemistry and flow to do so. Iím interested to see just how Frank intends to do it. But a lot of the ownis is on AD. We should be able to dump the ball down to him on the block and he should be able to cook 99% of the league regularly or find an open 3 pt shooter after reading the double team and not be forced into fadeaway jumpers from farther out than he received the ball.
    It seems like AD has gone into Protection mode before a transmission or amplifier over heats and blows.

You can tell he is being super careful on avoiding contact and going to the ground. Also jumping high for a rebound or a blocked shot seems to cause pain.

I think that's why LBJ has gone into superhuman mode for the time being so AD can coast. We need to just Keep AD fresh for the playoffs, but I thought that was the idea for Lebron.

AD can be a decoy for a little while, but we will need him against better teams.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Good **** WS! I shed a tear, props!

Lullz. Thanks teacher

Praying for consistency:

Domination in its Purest Form -- https://twitter.com/LakerFiles/statu...94344229777409

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Praying for consistency:

Domination in its Purest Form -- https://twitter.com/LakerFiles/statu...94344229777409
    I had recorded that game and watched that sequence 5 times or so. Iím actually more into it sometimes when they are on defense than offense. Itís just that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Praying for consistency:

This is beautiful to watch, we haven't seen that suffocating defense since the early 2010 season.

All we have to in this game is avoiding being the first team to lose on our homecourt against okc.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    All we have to in this game is avoiding being the first team to lose on our homecourt against okc.
    Yep, hopefully we come out with fire and put them away. The second of a back-to-back for OKC so we just have to help them on their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, hopefully we come out with fire and put them away. The second of a back-to-back for OKC so we just have to help them on their way.
    Yeah just like against Atlanta when we put them away after 5 min, then they come back lol

But then we put them away again at the end.

Oh and I hope rondo will punch cp3 again

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast