Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Doesnít Giannis become available in 2 years in Brons last contract year.
    He has that mamba mentality and small town family orientated, I doubt he leaves Milwaukee. That could also be an awkward fit next to AD. Better to have a high assist scorer... Ben Simmons would be nice but he's locked up till 2025

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    Yeah I just don't want to let go of Kuz this season and not make it count... Kuz still has percieved value I think so if we are going to let him go, might as well go big, package him with other pieces and get a younger all star.
    No matter what, Iím waiting till his true talent is realized and then at least sell high, but we wonít want to because he only makes 1.7 mill, so for his value itís unbeatable

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    He has that mamba mentality and small town family orientated, I doubt he leaves Milwaukee. That could also be an awkward fit next to AD. Better to have a high assist scorer... Ben Simmons would be nice but he's locked up till 2025
    Bucks are not winning a title in the next 2-3 years. Once LeBron retires, Giannis will be a Laker to join his little bro Kostas and the Brow!

Big 3 Baby!!!!

No no and no... its not time to move Kuzma. its time to use the injury player relief. Itr would be very silly to trade him for what he makes.

Trevor Lane@Trevor_Lane13h

Yes, I think the Lakers could use another wing defender, but Iíve seen so many Kuzma trades lately. Why are we all so anxious to pull the plug already? Sometimes it pays to be patient with young players.

Alex Regla@AlexmRegla10h
    I know context often gets overlooked with an athleteís struggles, but not sure what the likelihood is that Kuzma has played a game this year when heís felt 100% of course fit, flow within offense obvious factors as well. But think the health aspect has been overlooked a bit w/him

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Trevor Lane@Trevor_Lane13h

Yes, I think the Lakers could use another wing defender, but Iíve seen so many Kuzma trades lately. Why are we all so anxious to pull the plug already? Sometimes it pays to be patient with young players.

Alex Regla@AlexmRegla10h
    I know context often gets overlooked with an athleteís struggles, but not sure what the likelihood is that Kuzma has played a game this year when heís felt 100% of course fit, flow within offense obvious factors as well. But think the health aspect has been overlooked a bit w/him
    Trevor also writing articles on trades for Covington and Reddick

Is it time to Consider moving Kuzma?

I donít know if heís been 100% healthy at all this year yet tbh. Iíd keep him but I also wouldnít be sad to see him traded depending on what the lakers get

Your baby can't do this

I think its best for Lakers and Kuzma. Kuz only plays 20 min a game and just doesnt fit. We desperately need a 3rd scoring threat and bigger wing defender. I love the trade idea of Trading him to Sac for Brogs. Instant offense and better defenders than Kuz. He can go get hinself a good look. Fills both needs. Rather him defend PG13 or KL than KCP, AB ect.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    I think its best for Lakers and Kuzma. Kuz only plays 20 min a game and just doesnt fit. We desperately need a 3rd scoring threat and bigger wing defender. I love the trade idea of Trading him to Sac for Brogs. Instant offense and better defenders than Kuz. He can go get hinself a good look. Fills both needs. Rather him defend PG13 or KL than KCP, AB ect.
    Sac is not going to trade with us so you can forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Since a quarter of our roster can't be traded without their consent (lik eKCP) this year and Kuz's salary so low, when you mention trading Kuz, you need to throw in Danny's 14 mill a year to make anything worth while possible

My suspicions about Kuz are all but confirmed....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    My suspicions about Kuz are all but confirmed....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I'm sure he would love to be in Ingram's shoes.

He's young, he wants to make his mark. Here wants to get paid. I can't say I blame him. Very rare young players put winning 1st. They're thinking of their 1st big contract. They want that max deal, then they want that super max. After they get them then they start thinking about winning.

He is a good bench player. Keep him until he commands more $.

Trade everyone

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Trade everyone
    Maybe only Harell and Harkless since they're expirings. Makes me wonder though -- they just beat the Lakers twice and you wana trade everyone?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast