Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We have to attach something to him to get something valuable back..
    For the right combination of pieces I would consider kcp..Daniels... cook maybe...possibly green for the right player...

I think green stays unless we need to match larger salaries...

Definitely keep green over KCP though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

If we can pair Green's salary with Kuz and get Beal or Lavine plus a filler I'd be all for that..

Quote Originally Posted by clifborder4fm View Post
    If we can pair Green's salary with Kuz and get Beal or Lavine plus a filler I'd be all for that..
    Since we have out late 1st round pick this year, we could always draft Kuz's replacement.

Another issue with the team currently is I cant identity a consistent 3rd scoring option. That's should have been Kuz..

Let's the the clippers for instance. They have Harrell..Lou William's that can go for 20 to 30 plus.

I think if Lebron or AD have a bad game..like the 4th quarter against the Clips we are more than likely losing that game. Obviously that was an aberration but that is a weak spot for us.

We have a 2 year window with Lebron and part of this winning formula will have an impact on whether AD stays or not.

I just hope we make even an undercover move like we did for Ariza coming from Orlando. I think we gave up Cook and Maurice whatever his last name was...cook was triple garbage for the Lakers.

Jamal Crawford is a nice spark of the bench where he can get you 20 points pretty quick. Defensively we take a hit but we need to shore up our perimeter offense somehow. Scoring in the paint is not a problem.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Another issue with the team currently is I cant identity a consistent 3rd scoring option. That's should have been Kuz..

Let's the the clippers for instance. They have Harrell..Lou William's that can go for 20 to 30 plus.

I think if Lebron or AD have a bad game..like the 4th quarter against the Clips we are more than likely losing that game. Obviously that was an aberration but that is a weak spot for us.

We have a 2 year window with Lebron and part of this winning formula will have an impact on whether AD stays or not.

I just hope we make even an undercover move like we did for Ariza coming from Orlando. I think we gave up Cook and Maurice whatever his last name was...cook was triple garbage for the Lakers.

Jamal Crawford is a nice spark of the bench where he can get you 20 points pretty quick. Defensively we take a hit but we need to shore up our perimeter offense somehow. Scoring in the paint is not a problem.

the 2nd and 3rd Lakers chips in 2001-2002, we only had Shaq and Kobe as our scorers. We didn't have a third option. I remember Shaq/Kobe/Rice were averaging something like 70 a game. Even someone that can get us 15 a night. I still think Kuz can do it. I feel that some of the vets on the team are trying to reprogram him and he is adjusting to it. That's why I feel he is not playing as aggressively on offense. He is trying to facilitate which is against his DNA. We still have another couple of months to see what Kuz does. I feel he will average 15/night at that point.

Anyone else catch the flurry of Kuz for Markannen trade rumors 2 weeks ago?

Anyone else catch the flurry of Kuz for Markannen trade rumors 2 weeks ago?
    ya but he is soft as Sharmin. No defense either. No way we go for him.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    ya but he is soft as Sharmin. No defense either. No way we go for him.
    Agree, markkanen is even weaker than kuz on D.

For the right combination of pieces I would consider kcp..Daniels... cook maybe...possibly green for the right player...

I think green stays unless we need to match larger salaries...

Definitely keep green over KCP though.

KCP and Green will not be moved. Kuz might if the right piece is coming. Daniels and Dudley can be part of the trade. Rondo’s health is a concern and Lakers might want to add a pg just in case. Wait for the December 15th.
    Soon to be seen together!

The team is now scoring more evenly behind the duo. Not a big concern, but if Pelinka finds a third consistent scorer in case a Kuz fails to be it, then I would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Would anyone consider trading Kuzma/KCP/pic for Ben Simmons
    No and will never happen.

Kuz looked lost again last night... He has the natural scoring ability in the right situation just not here. Unfortunately Green is the only one with a high salary and no trade clause that we can pair up in a package..

I am worried right now we dont have another young star to grow with AD after Lebron is gone... Beal is the same age and averaging 7 assists a game (13th) on top of being #4 scorer in the league..

I doubt we can give up less than Kuz, Caruso, and Green for Beal in some 3 team trade... 76ers have plenty of picks and need shooting so they'd probably flip a late 1st for Green.

Lavine another option we can give up less for I think...

Avery, Rondo, QC
    Beal, KCP, Daniels
    Lebron, Duds, (Shumpert on vet Min?)
    AD, (Fareed on vet Min?)
    McGee, Dwight

Beal and AD would be a nice duo for 8 more years at least..

Kuz looked lost again last night... He has the natural scoring ability in the right situation just not here. Unfortunately Green is the only one with a high salary and no trade clause that we can pair up in a package..

I am worried right now we dont have another young star to grow with AD after Lebron is gone... Beal is the same age and averaging 7 assists a game (13th) on top of being #4 scorer in the league..

I doubt we can give up less than Kuz, Caruso, and Green for Beal in some 3 team trade... 76ers have plenty of picks and need shooting so they'd probably flip a late 1st for Green.

Lavine another option we can give up less for I think...

Avery, Rondo, QC
    Beal, KCP, Daniels
    Lebron, Duds, (Shumpert on vet Min?)
    AD, (Fareed on vet Min?)
    McGee, Dwight

Beal and AD would be a nice duo for 8 more years at least..
    Thinking too far ahead, the objective is to win the championship this season. If that means we have to trade Kuzma to better our chances this season, we do it.

As for Beal, he's 1st and 2nd option in Washington - here he will be 3rd. He also won't be the main ball handler in LA.

When Bron comes off the books, there will be 2 or 3 young stars wanting to sign with us.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Thinking too far ahead, the objective is to win the championship this season. If that means we have to trade Kuzma to better our chances this season, we do it.

As for Beal, he's 1st and 2nd option in Washington - here he will be 3rd. He also won't be the main ball handler in LA.

When Bron comes off the books, there will be 2 or 3 young stars wanting to sign with us.
    Doesn’t Giannis become available in 2 years in Brons last contract year.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

Yeah I just don't want to let go of Kuz this season and not make it count... Kuz still has percieved value I think so if we are going to let him go, might as well go big, package him with other pieces and get a younger all star.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast