Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Is it time to Consider moving Kuzma?

I had some discussions about this with some friends and family.

Kuz seems to be a brand more than a player these days. I've noticed a I dont care attitude from Kuz all season and I'm wondering if he is trying to be traded?

Kuz Carrie's himself in a way that he has done something in the league. I feel like he is still pretty raw and needs to find his way on this team.

That idgaf attitude could be a problem for this team especially come playoff time. Kuz seems to be the most selfish player on our team by far. He doesnt seem to play within the offense and let the game come to him. I've already noticed him saying something to Danny green because he didnt pass it to him for example. Also does not want to play defense and I was worried he may not fit in with this team. I like our team and the unselfishness but Kuz doesnt seem to buy in.

Kuz was my favorite over Ingram and Lonzo, however for the good of the team I would definitely consider trading him for the right piece. Kuz may want to flourish as being a bigger piece.

Let's see if Pelinka has the confidence to make a move..I'm thinking the likes of a Fred van fleet or Demar DeRozan.

Both those guys would fit in great with the type of basketball the Lakers are playing.

Obviously this would have to be agreed upon by AD and Lebron.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Swift Game; 11-18-2019 at 02:53 AM.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Keep Kuz.

He's instant energy/offense. Nobody can stop his shot.

We need to know if he can shoot a good percentage, and if he can, then he's worth keeping.

And don't overlook how valuable he is on the wing in a fast break. Nobody is stopping that train.

(DeRozan would fit great in our lineup, but he's making crazy money that we can't match.)

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Keep Kuz.

We need to know if he can shoot a good percentage, and if he can, then he's worth keeping.

And don't overlook how valuable he is on the wing in a fast break. Nobody is stopping that train.

(DeRozan would fit great in our lineup, but he's making crazy money that we can't match.)
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    +1
    +2

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I had some discussions about this with some friends and family.

Kuz seems to be a brand more than a player these days. I've noticed a I dont care attitude from Kuz all season and I'm wondering if he is trying to be traded?

Kuz Carrie's himself in a way that he has done something in the league. I feel like he is still pretty raw and needs to find his way on this team.

That idgaf attitude could be a problem for this team especially come playoff time. Kuz seems to be the most selfish player on our team by far. He doesnt seem to play within the offense and let the game come to him. I've already noticed him saying something to Danny green because he didnt pass it to him for example. Also does not want to play defense and I was worried he may not fit in with this team. I like our team and the unselfishness but Kuz doesnt seem to buy in.

Kuz was my favorite over Ingram and Lonzo, however for the good of the team I would definitely consider trading him for the right piece. Kuz may want to flourish as being a bigger piece.

Let's see if Pelinka has the confidence to make a move..I'm thinking the likes of a Fred van fleet or Demar DeRozan.

Both those guys would fit in great with the type of basketball the Lakers are playing.

Obviously this would have to be agreed upon by AD and Lebron.

Thoughts?

You’ve been following that nobody Kendrick Perkins on Twitter. Haven’t you?

Lol stop it

In his last 5 games (including tonight), he's averaging:

- 18 pts and 5 boards
    - Shooting 50% from the field, 46.9% on 3s, and 91.7% on FTs
    - Also has a 65.0 TS% overall

You love to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

- 18 pts and 5 boards

You love to see it!
    Let's trade him now!!!

He is only 9 games in and finally getting his game back. Plus why would Pop want to help the Lakers out and Toronto trade one of their best players on a team with good chemistry?

Quote Originally Posted by Angels4Ever View Post
    He is only 9 games in and finally getting his game back. Plus why would Pop want to help the Lakers out and Toronto trade one of their best players on a team with good chemistry?

I’d trade him if it netted a good point guard just so I don’t have to watch Lebron dribble the ball and take step back threes 75% of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Keep Kuz.

Yeah, if Derozen was making the same money as Kuzma then we could really think about that trade, but as is Kuzmas value for the money is ridiculous. And as posted by Mavs, Kuzma has a TS% of .65 and shooting 47% from 3 in the past 5 games and trending up still. Kuzma could end up being a legit 30 pt per game scorer. I wouldn’t want to trade a guy who’s ceiling is so high at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post

- 18 pts and 5 boards

You love to see it!
    And making less than 2 mil per year. Can't get that much bang for the buck anywhere else. I say keep him until his contract is up and then decide if he is still worth it on his second contract. Then you can trade him for someone like Derozan who might me making money closer to his second contract.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I’d trade him if it netted a good point guard just so I don’t have to watch Lebron dribble the ball and take step back threes 75% of the game.
    dude it's only 50% of the game.

I'm not doubting his potential scoring and what he brings to the table. Ingram is a good example knowing what he was capable of. He was just a casualty of getting AD.

From a fit on this team is what I'm more concerned about. I just hope he buys into what Vogel wants to do defensively.
    I feel like a veteran like Van fleet or DeRozan could complete this team as a championship dynasty for the next 2 to 3 years. I would hate to think we fall short this season knowing we could improve.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    dude it's only 50% of the game.
    My bad..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast