Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bucs vs Saints

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Oh they’d be gone too but I just don’t trust Winston anymore
    Yeah I'm pretty close myself to being on board with this

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    jesus christ jameis
    This is why he needs to go. He was a turnover machine in college and nothing has changed. We have a chance to draft Joe Burrows and I say we do it.

This is why he needs to go. He was a turnover machine in college and nothing has changed. We have a chance to draft Joe Burrows and I say we do it.
    Burrows is going to Cincy @ 1. If you wanna trade up they will probably want a kings ransom

Takeaways from this game:
    -Devin White played well
    -Leftwich should be stripped of playcalling duties
    -Jamel Dean should have been covering Michael Thomas
    -Donovan Smith deserves to be cut
    -Demar Dotson deserves to be cut
    -Ryan Jensen better stop ****ing up the snap. Deserves a paycut
    -This year might be it for Jameis, its not all on him but his turnovers really just kill any chance of winning

Also **** the refs they have been screwing us all season.
    Last edited by Strategist; 11-17-2019 at 06:05 PM.

Another cya in April part of the season.

Takeaways from this game:
    -Devin White played well
    -Leftwich should be stripped of playcalling duties
    -Jamel Dean should have been covering Michael Thomas
    -Donovan Smith deserves to be cut
    -Demar Dotson deserves to be cut
    -Ryan Jensen better stop ****ing up the snap. Deserves a paycut
    -This year might be it for Jameis, its not all on him but his turnovers really just kill any chance of winning

Also **** the refs they have been screwing us all season.
    Why does it seem like the Saints get all the calls. It’s like every year the refs help them beat us.

OJ seems to have regressed a lot under Arians. Leftwich being a stupid p@ssy doesn't help either
    OJ was never good. Said that from day one

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Another cya in April part of the season.
    Another another another another another.... smh

I doubt we have a chance to draft Joe Burrows without having the number one overall pick. Not to mention, he most likely would not be a fit in Bruce Arians offense. He does not have a strong arm.

You are most likely looking at either Jacob Eason or Justin Herbert

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    OJ was never good. Said that from day one
    Never good? You must have missed the 2018 season. The guy is a stud. He's gonna have some drops, but overall he can make plays that may be only 5 tight ends in the league can make. He's basically a better version of Eric Ebron. The problem is we don't use a tight end for much aside from blocking in a BA offense. We should trade both him and Cameron Brate at this point

Trade deadlines over at this point... Bruce Arians has said it's a read every time a pass play happens. Often times OJ has sucked in 1 or 2 defenders and guys like Godwin and Evans have been the beneficiaries. I'm sick and tired of hearing oh well its Arians he doesnt use a tight end. That's a pathetic poor excuse that people say when they just assume from past experiences of the tight end position. You sent think Jameis would want to hit Howard more often? Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Trade deadlines over at this point... Bruce Arians has said it's a read every time a pass play happens. Often times OJ has sucked in 1 or 2 defenders and guys like Godwin and Evans have been the beneficiaries. I'm sick and tired of hearing oh well its Arians he doesnt use a tight end. That's a pathetic poor excuse that people say when they just assume from past experiences of the tight end position. You sent think Jameis would want to hit Howard more often? Give me a break.
    Well he's been targeted 26 times in the 7 games he's played this season and he was targeted 48 times in the same span last season, so it's not exactly an opinion, but a fact that he is not getting near the same opportunity.

Then you throw in the fact that no other tight end in a Bruce Arians offense has ever been particularly productive and you come to what most would consider to be a conclusion

And I'm not sure what the trade deadline has to do with anything. Nobody is suggesting he's going to get traded today.

For the record I also don't think we do a very good job taking advantage of Mike Evans and Chris Godwin in the same game. It feels like We only consistently target one of them.

I'm not sure if that's Jameis or play-calling, but Scotty Miller, Richard Pearman, and our bitten string RB are getting way too many target
    Last edited by aecon13; 11-20-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast