Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    32,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    i don't know why ppl assume houston would fall back. Their buzzer system is pretty fool proof.
    I hear they are playing naked except for jocks. Detectors will be used every AB for head, feet and ball sack.



    **** off. Where's my title

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    33,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I hear they are playing naked except for jocks. Detectors will be used every AB for head, feet and ball sack.
    CC thinks it'll be this.

    Lol

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,485

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    14,415
    Some people have just too much time on their hand lol (not you whoever found that picture).

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    32,292
    That stinks. You found out what we all chipped in and got your for a birthday gift.



    **** off. Where's my title

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That stinks. You found out what we all chipped in and got your for a birthday gift.
    Sure does! Can you imagine the stench after 9 innings?
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin



  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That stinks. You found out what we all chipped in and got your for a birthday gift.
    28 I want you to know I chipped in, but Clown picked out the gift!
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin



  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    32,292
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Sure does! Can you imagine the stench after 9 innings?



    (Still doesn't stink as badly as their cheating)



    **** off. Where's my title

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    7,533
    Imo its pretty clear that they are going to take a significant step back this yr. They lost Cole another member of their rotation and 2 key members of their pen. Plus that division should be more competitive with the As, Angels and Rangers all improving. Id be very surprised if they won anything close to 100 games. Im guessing far closer to 90

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,485
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    28 I want you to know I chipped in, but Clown picked out the gift!
    Much appreciated. Thank you everyone!

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    33,672
    Wait. Did we really get 28 a gift?

    If so, I would have chipped in. Maybe we could have went with a double sided one. He does like the atm.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    7,533
    What i chipped in for was supposed to be rainbow colored, double sided with the on side being knobby and it had multiple speeds. Atleast thats what Klown said he'd enjoy the most

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    469
    Man I am glad I was too broke to chip in

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    32,292
    I know some here don't agree with the concept but I think it would be amazing if for the first couple weeks of the season, pitchers absolutely threw chin music or drilled the astros hitters.

    I'm not talking nicely either. I'm talking wrists, ankles, hands along with nice fleshy spots.
    And don't slide ever. Run them over every chance you get.



    **** off. Where's my title

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    34,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I know some here don't agree with the concept but I think it would be amazing if for the first couple weeks of the season, pitchers absolutely threw chin music or drilled the astros hitters.

    I'm not talking nicely either. I'm talking wrists, ankles, hands along with nice fleshy spots.
    And don't slide ever. Run them over every chance you get.
    [emoji817]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •