Late Match-ups
    (4:05/4:25 p.m. ET)

@

@

@

Vikings are going down

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Vikings are going down
    Damn I wish the game was in Denver so I could say they were actually going up.

Is Kaepernick playing? I assume someone signed him after watching him torch that invisible defense.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Is Kaepernick playing? I assume someone signed him after watching him torch that invisible defense.
    So salty.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Damn I wish the game was in Denver so I could say they were actually going up. [emoji23]
    I don't know why but I feel like the Broncos actually win tomorrow. Maybe because they can't do anything right so they can't tank correctly.

But it really would be better if the Vikings win. Denver isn't making the playoffs, and we don't need a Siemian vs Lynch 2.0 situation where the Broncos think Allen is the answer. We just need to get to Drew Lock, and the best way to do that is a loss.

But I'm heading home to Minnesota in a week for Thanksgiving, and the Vikings fans there are going to be relentless if they beat the Broncos. I've long said that the main reason I hate the Vikings is because of their **** talking fans. That hate had subsided within the last couple years, but I fear that this game will cause it to emerge again.

Chung our for NE. Big loss. Iím sure PHI fans think thatís good for NE because he sucked in PHI but Chung has actually been one of the best in the NFL at covering TEs since he came back and moved to a near the LOS role. PHI has maybe the best 2 TE set so this could be fairly impactful.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Eagles gonna run all over NE and could win this game. They are a completely different team when they can run the ball

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Eagles gonna run all over NE and could win this game. They are a completely different team when they can run the ball
    Jordan Howard not expected to play though.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't know why but I feel like the Broncos actually win tomorrow. Maybe because they can't do anything right so they can't tank correctly.
    I want you guys to win more for the fact that bad Kurt is more fun to talk about than good Kirk.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Chung our for NE. Big loss. Iím sure PHI fans think thatís good for NE because he sucked in PHI but Chung has actually been one of the best in the NFL at covering TEs since he came back and moved to a near the LOS role. PHI has maybe the best 2 TE set so this could be fairly impactful.
    Big loss facing Ags, JJAW, and Jordan Matthews? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Jordan Howard not expected to play though.
    Yeah that sucks but they are kind of a scheme rushing team I would have some faith in Sanders it just comes down to if Pederson will stick with it all game.

Tired of watching Dallas not knowing what to expect. Iv never seen such a talented team be so inconsistent. The run D is great mystery to me . How much talent do you need to stop the run? Iím beginning to think itís scheme.

Come on Garret donít ruin my Thanksgiving 2 weeks before the bird is even stuffed .

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast