Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 178
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    820

    Game Thread #13 - Hornets @ Knicks - Yes they have to play teams not named the Mavs





    Lets see if they can build off the last game

    Hornets played last night vs the pistons
    Last edited by Praise_Di_Yute; 11-16-2019 at 08:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,468
    Morris is just here to shoot shoot shoot

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,339
    Gibson really hitting the glass



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,339
    Nice cut by Frank


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,468
    Frankie to Mitch

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,339

    Game Thread #13 - Hornets @ Knicks - Yes they have to play teams not named the Mavs

    Mmm Frank picked the ball up immediately after crossing half court every possession til about the 7 min mark then 3 possessions in a row was more assertive. I wonder if he decided to change, if someone says something to him, or if it just happened.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 11-16-2019 at 09:03 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,339
    Big block by Mitch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,339
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Frankie to Mitch

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    It tricky with Frank I dont want him to start forcing but when he keeps his dribble alive good things happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,468
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Mmm Frank picked the ball up immediately after crossing half court every possession til about the 7 min mark then 3 possessions in a row was more assertive. I wonder if he decided to change, if someone says something to him, or if it just happened.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rican Bubba and Heartofstark are coaching him man his three biggest fan

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,339
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Rican Bubba and Heartofstark are coaching him man his three biggest fan

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    Those 3 would never take their kid out of the game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,468
    Dsjr this is basketball not nfl man

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    42,339
    Rough start for DSJ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,468
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Rough start for DSJ


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Atleast he doesn't look scared out there anymore but he's same as last year besides extra weight

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Those 3 would never take their kid out of the game


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Somewhere between 48-54 minutes a game is where Id put his PT at

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Atleast he doesn't look scared out there anymore but he's same as last year besides extra weight

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    Give him a lil time he could turn it around. He did a lot of positive things last game, probed consistently etc. I have hope for DSJ this year, hes just gotta play smart and let the game slow down for him a bit.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •