Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Marc Berman‏ @NYPost_Berman ∑ Nov 16

Fans lose me when crying so heavily about the coaching on a last-second inbounds play that didnít result in a desperation miracle basket. They got the ball to their money man. Enough.
    There was 2 seconds on the clock. Randle needs like 8 seconds to get a shot up (seriously).

He shouldnít have even been in the game for that shot. And why was Morris inbounding? He literally hit the game winner 2 days ago. And you take RJ out and put in an ice cold Ellington? Why?

Fiz generally doesnít make sense though. I mean he literally didnít call timeout when Mitch got hurt. What coach does that?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    There was 2 seconds on the clock. Randle needs like 8 seconds to get a shot up (seriously).

He shouldnít have even been in the game for that shot. And why was Morris inbounding? He literally hit the game winner 2 days ago. And you take RJ out and put in an ice cold Ellington? Why?

Fiz generally doesnít make sense though. I mean he literally didnít call timeout when Mitch got hurt. What coach does that?
    Lol the opposing coach had to call a timeout for him. I've never seen that. Usually someone fouls or the coach calls a timeout. Maybe Fitz glasses were fogged and he couldn't see

actually I like Morris inbounding the ball that is one of the best plays in BB with little time on the clock. You inbound the ball and get it back for the quick jumper, but I agree, we had guys on the court that made no sense and Ellington was not one of them, this happens in the NBA for decades, they are pro's he is a shooter I'd take my chance of Ellington off the bench vs Frank, Randle shooting.

You put Morris, Ellington, Trier, Portis, RJ on the court, you can give RJ the ball and have him go directly to the hoop and either score or get fouled, dangerous because of this FT's but he was making them that game and look good doing it.
    that last play was just destined to not work.

Now flip that what a nice play they made to get a three up, we just couldn't give up the three, Mitch was under the rim, his man was out around the FT line, but the key to me was why was Frank playing up on his man he is too quick he was getting the ball either on his first move which Frank covered and bit which freed him up for the shot.
    The recovery Frank made was amazing almost getting there, but never should have been let him get the ball and cover him for three, and if he goes by you let Mitch deal with him. Personally he was on fire, I would not have guarded the guy in bounding the ball and give the appearance of a double team making them eat clock and pass the ball so it's a contested shot other than a three of course.

but this is our team and so far anyone watching not thinking they were getting three?

actually I like Morris inbounding the ball that is one of the best plays in BB with little time on the clock. You inbound the ball and get it back for the quick jumper, but I agree, we had guys on the court that made no sense and Ellington was not one of them, this happens in the NBA for decades, they are pro's he is a shooter I'd take my chance of Ellington off the bench vs Frank, Randle shooting.

You put Morris, Ellington, Trier, Portis, RJ on the court, you can give RJ the ball and have him go directly to the hoop and either score or get fouled, dangerous because of this FT's but he was making them that game and look good doing it.
    that last play was just destined to not work.

Now flip that what a nice play they made to get a three up, we just couldn't give up the three, Mitch was under the rim, his man was out around the FT line, but the key to me was why was Frank playing up on his man he is too quick he was getting the ball either on his first move which Frank covered and bit which freed him up for the shot.
    The recovery Frank made was amazing almost getting there, but never should have been let him get the ball and cover him for three, and if he goes by you let Mitch deal with him. Personally he was on fire, I would not have guarded the guy in bounding the ball and give the appearance of a double team making them eat clock and pass the ball so it's a contested shot other than a three of course.

but this is our team and so far anyone watching not thinking they were getting three?
    The 3 was the 3. It was a good play and Graham was on fire. We need to recognize when these guards start getting hot and pressure them way earlier.

Sub Ellington for Frank fine, but Fiz didnít do that. He took RJ out. Made no sense. And we had 2 seconds. You have to get a very quick shot up there. Just thought that was a bad play call and Randle honestly does not make us better. I genuinely donít really like him as a player.

Literally the only positive spin you can put on the Randle signing is that the 3rd year isn't guaranteed.

If we actually cared about winning and optimizing the roster to its strengths, he would come off the bench and Morris would play as a stretch 4 next to Mitch.

The 3 was the 3. It was a good play and Graham was on fire. We need to recognize when these guards start getting hot and pressure them way earlier.

Sub Ellington for Frank fine, but Fiz didnít do that. He took RJ out. Made no sense. And we had 2 seconds. You have to get a very quick shot up there. Just thought that was a bad play call and Randle honestly does not make us better. I genuinely donít really like him as a player.
    I guess RJ was out instead of Frank b/c RJ can't hit a free throw. I don't mind putting Ellington in b/c he is just a decoy. He is good enough a shooter where his guy has to stay with him and can not crowd toward the player you are trying to get the ball too. I really didn't like the call for Randle either but its not like it is easy to get a good look in the situation

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I guess RJ was out instead of Frank b/c RJ can't hit a free throw. I don't mind putting Ellington in b/c he is just a decoy. He is good enough a shooter where his guy has to stay with him and can not crowd toward the player you are trying to get the ball too. I really didn't like the call for Randle either but its not like it is easy to get a good look in the situation
    I get it I just donít think you give the ball to Randle with 2 seconds to go. Honestly Iíd rather have any of Morris, RJ, or even a Trier taking that shot. Randle is just generally slow and heís not gonna get that shot off in 2 seconds (which he didnít).

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Gotta be able to get off a shot..in regulation

tonight Nets vs Indy

No Brogs, no Kyrie

Iggy sent to Westchester today, so will Knicks dress only 12 or is Payton returning?

Marc Berman Retweeted

Knicks just gotta pretend this ⬇️ is what they see tonight against Cleveland.

Marc Berman Retweeted

Knicks just gotta pretend this ⬇️ is what they see tonight against Cleveland.

Lol

Randles a machine today

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112