Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Definitely not the time for this thread my condoloences to heat fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayla View Post
    Every team can have an off game but like I said, outside of the Bucks and Rockets, they've just been beating up on cellar dwellers thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayla View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Every team can have an off game but like I said, outside of the Bucks and Rockets, they've just been beating up on cellar dwellers thus far.
    True...

I'm sure Miami will keep up their record against the so so teams,Pat can make a trade to make us a little more competitive against the top contending teams.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    lol

True...

I'm sure Miami will keep up their record against the so so teams,Pat can make a trade to make us a little more competitive against the top contending teams.
    Might be hard, being that tight against the hard cap but they have cap experts that would find a way to make it work, if there's a guy they really want.

I'm not reading through this thread. if ur struggling determining the best player between the midget and butler , u r certifiably too stupid to talk ball

But I showed you you were wrong when I told you Miami has had the 2nd toughest schedule the first time you said it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    But I showed you you were wrong when I told you Miami has had the 2nd toughest schedule the first time you said it lol.
    I just don't put the Cavs, Hawks, Grizzlies, Suns, Pistons, Bulls and Pelicans in that contender category. Sorry man.

I just don't put the Cavs, Hawks, Grizzlies, Suns, Pistons, Bulls and Pelicans in that contender category. Sorry man.
    And thatís fine but the fact remains the had played the 2nd hardest schedule in the league at the point in time when you said it. I mean thereís literally a number that tells you this Iím not basing this on opinion.

Regardless Iím very happy with this start so far. Sitting at 11-4 15 games in without our only losses being at Denver, at Minny, at Lakers, and at Philly. Minny game was with no Jimmy and Wiggins played out of his *** in the 4th after a terrible start to the season and was the 2nd night of a back to back,, and LA and Philly were road back to backs and also the 3rd game in 4 nights. So 4 losses against playoff teams where the schedule was also working against us, Iíll take it.

With young players thereís a tendency to just assume theyíll keep getting better and better. Thatís not always the case. So MIA has a lot of young guys playing better than we thought they would. But the question still is what they ultimately are.

Some players continue to grow and get better and better.
    Some players hit their ceilings early and are what they are mostly.
    Some guys get figured out and flame out after a hot start.

MIA will likely have some guys fall into each bucket.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    With young players thereís a tendency to just assume theyíll keep getting better and better. Thatís not always the case. So MIA has a lot of young guys playing better than we thought they would. But the question still is what they ultimately are.

Some players continue to grow and get better and better.
    Some players hit their ceilings early and are what they are mostly.
    Some guys get figured out and flame out after a hot start.

MIA will likely have some guys fall into each bucket.
    Very much agreed, and I think what works to the benefit of certain guys (Nuun, Herro) is that there is little tape of them out there, so in a right situation (defending Butler as a facilitator, Bam as a roll man, Winslow as a cutter) these guys get 'weaker' defenders and can take advantage of situations. I think as more tape gets out there and more is known of tendencies and skillsets, it's going to be the real test of what they have.

And thatís fine but the fact remains the had played the 2nd hardest schedule in the league at the point in time when you said it. I mean thereís literally a number that tells you this Iím not basing this on opinion.

Regardless Iím very happy with this start so far. Sitting at 11-4 15 games in without our only losses being at Denver, at Minny, at Lakers, and at Philly. Minny game was with no Jimmy and Wiggins played out of his *** in the 4th after a terrible start to the season and was the 2nd night of a back to back,, and LA and Philly were road back to backs and also the 3rd game in 4 nights. So 4 losses against playoff teams where the schedule was also working against us, Iíll take it.
    I understand there is a SOS. All i was saying is proceed with caution when 9 of the 11 wins have came against teams with a combined record of 39-72.

Oof only a 35% winning percentage.

🤷

Edit:

Conversely, the 4 losses have come against teams with a combined record of 44-18. Winning percentage of 71%.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 11-24-2019 at 12:17 PM.

I understand there is a SOS. All i was saying is proceed with caution when 9 of the 11 wins have came against teams with a combined record of 39-72.

Oof only a 35% winning percentage.

🤷

Edit:

Conversely, the 4 losses have come against teams with a combined record of 44-18. Winning percentage of 71%.

Just sayin'.
    Looks like the entire league somehow had even more of a cakewalk then if they had the 2nd hardest schedule and somehow didnít have a better record or net rating than them.

Yea those losses come on road back to backs on the 2nd night or 3 games in 4 nights. Luckily it looks like the nba is trying to screw us because every road back to back game on the 2nd night is an elite team. Hate to see it but weíre going to have to fight through and deal with the hand weíve been dealt. Iím confident.

Looks like the entire league somehow had even more of a cakewalk then if they had the 2nd hardest schedule and somehow didnít have a better record or net rating than them.

Yea those losses come on road back to backs on the 2nd night or 3 games in 4 nights. Luckily it looks like the nba is trying to screw us because every road back to back game on the 2nd night is an elite team. Hate to see it but weíre going to have to fight through and deal with the hand weíve been dealt. Iím confident.
    They're in the East. Long as they keep winning the games they're supposed to, they'll be fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123