Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    You won't be mad until he is no better than DSJ...lol

You can't put stock in the draft anymore. The draft system does not favor losing teams and the top draft picks are usually novelty players, not well rounded, usually one trick pony type guys who you have to wait 3-4 years to see their potential. Luka and Trae Young are special but although they didn't get as much hype, they are worlds better than this years picks Zion and Ja Morant. The level of competition these young players are competing against before they enter the NBA means a lot and you can really see it with Luka. That's why I'm taking Melo Ball over Anthony all day.
    I mean I知 agreeing on LaMelo over Cole. I genuinely would not be surprised if Anthony Edwards ends up better than all of them but we値l see.

And Nico has a really nice offensive game imo. Might be the best shooter of the bunch potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I mean I知 agreeing on LaMelo over Cole. I genuinely would not be surprised if Anthony Edwards ends up better than all of them but we値l see.

And Nico has a really nice offensive game imo. Might be the best shooter of the bunch potentially.
    Melo has more star potential than nico, but nico will always make the right decisions.

I watched him in high school, his understanding of bball is sky high. Nico wont be the star melo can be, but he will run your team, control pace, hit open shots.

Even in that game winning shot he hit recently, you could see how well he understood the situation, didnt force it all game, but with game on line, attacked immediately.

Id be happy with either of them, but melo/lavar in NY, is a guaranteed problem.

Lavar is keeping shut for now because he knows whats on the line, once melo is in the league, especially if its NY, the lavar nonsense will be unstoppable.

Cole has stacked numbers against bad teams, and his team sucks so he gets to chuck, but i dont see the athletism and type of game that transfers over to the NBA at a high caliber.

I have to watch more of cole tbh, his game is hard for me to see right now.

Shout out to 20 year old Kevin Knox who seemed to turn a corner.
    Last 4 games he has been playing much better.
    In the game against the Bucks he had 19 points, 3 blocks and 2 steals in just 23 minutes. No way can we discredit that against a team like the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Shout out to 20 year old Kevin Knox who seemed to turn a corner.
    Last 4 games he has been playing much better.
    In the game against the Bucks he had 19 points, 3 blocks and 2 steals in just 23 minutes. No way can we discredit that against a team like the Bucks.
    Yes Kevin you are looking better.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Cole has stacked numbers against bad teams, and his team sucks so he gets to chuck, but i dont see the athletism and type of game that transfers over to the NBA at a high caliber.

I have to watch more of cole tbh, his game is hard for me to see right now.
    They said the same thing about trae how'd that work out

Gotta get Iggy some minutes when this circus breaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMHL5gIk7n0 27 and 7

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Gotta get Iggy some minutes when this circus breaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMHL5gIk7n0 27 and 7
    Iggy needs to be on a team thats good, where he can just play his game and do whatever the situation calls for.

On this roster he doesnt offer much. This roster is completely stupid.

He needs a dellavadova type role. Not playing pg, but playing off what everyone else does.

Knicks need to find a Devonte Graham type in the Gleague or trade for a good Pg simple as that

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Iggy needs to be on a team thats good, where he can just play his game and do whatever the situation calls for.

On this roster he doesnt offer much. This roster is completely stupid.

He needs a dellavadova type role. Not playing pg, but playing off what everyone else does.
    You got it all figured out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

As much as guys want Iggy to be Luka...lol

He is nothing more than Joe Harris in 3 years. A good draft pick in the 2nd round off the bench but I'd rather see Kenny Wotten get some time on this team. He is a larger Gary Payton II who is an incredible athlete who reminds me of a young Kenyon Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    As much as guys want Iggy to be Luka...lol

He is nothing more than Joe Harris in 3 years. A good draft pick in the 2nd round off the bench but I'd rather see Kenny Wotten get some time on this team. He is a larger Gary Payton II who is an incredible athlete who reminds me of a young Kenyon Martin
    I値l take a Joe Harris!

Quote Originally Posted by oldknicksfan View Post
    I値l take a Joe Harris!
    No doubt but Boogie think Mitch is Bill Russell, Mudiay was Isiah Thomas, etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by oldknicksfan View Post
    I値l take a Joe Harris!
    I'm not downing Joe Harris, your right we need Iggy to become that type of shooter but it took Joe about 3 years with several Gleague visits like Iggy is doing to become a good NBA player. Keep Iggy but I think what Wotten does translates right now to the NBA... hustle plays, great D, shot blocking and steals, extra possessions... all the things we just saw Gary Payton II do in those two Wizards game. Taj serves no purpose other than a vet on the bench... keep him there and give Wotten Taj minutes off the bench. Mitch should be starting.

I'd like to see a bench of Frank, Dot, Bullock, Wotten and Portis.

I'm confident that Morris, DSJ and Ellington will be traded so Knox will start once that happens.

Payton / Frank (need an upgrade to be good)
    RJ / Dot
    Knox / Bullock
    Julius / Wotten
    Mitch / Portis

Taj more player coach and save Trier in case of injuries. I'd like to keep Trier.

if Iggy became Joe Harris he'd be the steal of the draft. that's a very high bar to set.

Mitch is coming along nicely though, and FWIW seems to credit Fiz alot.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast