Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Mitch looks so lost and low IQ, I'm starting to think selling relatively high on him might not be a bad idea. He's going to command a big contract in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Mitch looks so lost and low IQ, I'm starting to think selling relatively high on him might not be a bad idea. He's going to command a big contract in 2 years.
    I wanted to trade him last year but some ppl laughed and said he's 3pt shot away from better KP. Maybe he can turn it around under right management like spurs gsw or rockets.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    first thing, as grown up I asked us to stop, it's not good for the forum, remember? that didn't mean you were right or a nice person, just meant it's stupid on a forum, most here not sure why your here, you hate everything about the team besides Frank..........I guess you need your quota of delusional comments lol

Question who should Fiz start with Morris and Frank out? Ellington at 6'5? Who else can play SF on this team?

How is this not painfully obvious? Do you look at game box scores, do you look at stats before you post? Do you know how many minutes Knox has played on a average since his benching? You are looking at one DNP as the lesson? He'd still be on the bench if both Morris and Frank were playing.

IDK about you but Ellington is lost on this team, this is not the roster for him, and he is not even a good sg defender , so now we are forced to play him at SF, and would you expect Fiz to start him there over Knox?

I don't want to see that, maybe if Bullock was ready or healthy a different story but Dotson is not the answer at SF either and he's kind of locked in at Backup SG........so not sure what you want Fiz to do actually?

Love to see this answer.........posters are having heart attacks with the lack of minutes Knox is getting and your thinking he's playing too much? Funny thing is we kind of agree here but we are so lacking SF's it's crazy.
    Lol as a grown adult? Who the hell do you think you are, let me remind you how this really went down.

First you attacked me for a difference of opinion because i called out mitch for being low iq.

Than when that didnt work you tried to turn the forum against me.

Than when that didnt work you reported me to mods over and over.

Than when that didnt work you pmed me asking me to let up.

And i said np, i wont mess with ya no more and i havent said a thing to you since.

But than you just couldnt stop because you have a weak ego, and just had to try to start w me again.

Thats why i dont show you any respect, your a dirty little weasel, thats what youll always be. Thats why any conversation you have on this forum goes in a endless circle to no where.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Thia entire forum attacked me when i came here for pointing out he was stupid, now everyone agrees.

The boy is dumb as nails.

Whats sad, is knox is more clueless on the court, and honestly, im more worroed about knox learning how to play than i am Mitch.

All time low iq draft.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    He's still butthurt his boy Dsjr pooped all over the court.

Bro this the last time I'm addressing bum a#% DSJ, you've never seen me post anything but hes a bum and been a bum. They're both bums one bum DSJ just fooled a few people during his rookie year and 8 saw through it.

The other bum didn't pull no punches he came right out the closet and announced from the gate he was trash. But pretty much they both stink.

Please don't refer to me when speaking of either one of those bums. Frank got one compliment from me all season. DSJ got his 1st from me when he looked decent the other night until Fiz sat him down, then he came back in the game his regular bum self.
    [B]

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Thia entire forum attacked me when i came here for pointing out he was stupid, now everyone agrees.

The boy is dumb as nails.

Whats sad, is knox is more clueless on the court, and honestly, im more worroed about knox learning how to play than i am Mitch.

All time low iq draft.
    Their IQ was high enough to get them in the league, and yours was high enough to get you watching them from home, sound like they won to me!!!
    [B]

Quote Originally Posted by kartyea View Post
    Their IQ was high enough to get them in the league, and yours was high enough to get you watching them from home, sound like they won to me!!!
    You are making a lot of good points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

KP looks soft as baby bottom... everybody who gets up under him forces him to take bad shots. Luka literally carries the Mavs and KP on his back... watch any Mavs game and it's clear that KP was overrated all along. I've been saying this since he was a Knick!

In other news, Knicks record would be worse than it is now if they had signed KD and Kyrie!

Bro this the last time I'm addressing bum a#% DSJ, you've never seen me post anything but hes a bum and been a bum. They're both bums one bum DSJ just fooled a few people during his rookie year and 8 saw through it.

The other bum didn't pull no punches he came right out the closet and announced from the gate he was trash. But pretty much they both stink.

Please don't refer to me when speaking of either one of those bums. Frank got one compliment from me all season. DSJ got his 1st from me when he looked decent the other night until Fiz sat him down, then he came back in the game his regular bum self.
    It's ok to be Dsjr fan don't be shy

Player developement thread

Sorry quoted wrong post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 12-03-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's still early, if DSJ continues to play starters minutes he will work his way in shape and start to look like a better starter than KP does. You can't gain heart and KP has none, that's why he wanted out of New York. He knew he wasn't good enough to be a #1 option although he is getting paid by Dallas like he is one. KP being from Europe knew Luka was this good and thought he could hide behind Luka but when your paid MAX and your 7'3" you can't repeatedly get held on defense by Alonzo Ball and other smaller players. Teams have figured KP out. He is quicker than most 7'ers but too soft to use his height against smaller defenders that get under his legs. We all saw the same things with the Knicks but we were so hungry to dub him the savior of the Knicks that we didn't realize that use to happen all the time in MSG. Dude told us out right that he was tired! You can't make that up... Hey KP, you can't run from the analytics... the media is starting to see through you too

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...taps-porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    It's still early, if DSJ continues to play starters minutes he will work his way in shape and start to look like a better starter than KP does. You can't gain heart and KP has none, that's why he wanted out of New York. He knew he wasn't good enough to be a #1 option although he is getting paid by Dallas like he is one. KP being from Europe knew Luka was this good and thought he could hide behind Luka but when your paid MAX and your 7'3" you can't repeatedly get held on defense by Alonzo Ball and other smaller players. Teams have figured KP out. He is quicker than most 7'ers but too soft to use his height against smaller defenders that get under his legs. We all saw the same things with the Knicks but we were so hungry to dub him the savior of the Knicks that we didn't realize that use to happen all the time in MSG. Dude told us out right that he was tired! You can't make that up... Hey KP, you can't run from the analytics... the media is starting to see through you too

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...taps-porzingis
    DAL fans are very happy with KP & even THJR. and u realize they are both coming off surgery right? these posts come across as bitter and salty. we'd all give our left nut to have KP be the 2nd best player on our team.

You typed that and actually thought that sounded smart or something?

LoL

Lol can't take you serious at all
    [B]

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    You typed that and actually thought that sounded smart or something?

LoL
    Lmao, no you got it wrong slick, when you typed that I thought you sounded ignorantly stupid!!!
    [B]

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast