Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Can’t argue the injury concerns..

Doesn’t make it a good trade. Still should have gotten more.

It does prove his importance, though, considering they are now losing games

Just reporting the fact kids, not my opinion. He's an excellent player when on the court and the Mavs miss him. What I think we may have gotten for him in another deal plus a quarter will get me screamed at by a homeless person.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    i never bought the idea that KP would sign for $4m instead of $158m just to wait a year and become UFA. no player in NBA history has ever done such a thing. especially not a 7'3 guy coming off a major injury. Knicks had alot more leverage then people like to think.
    As knicks fans we’ve always given the knicks the benefit of the doubt. Sure we’ve argued on different things like coaches or GM’s, but we all wanted success and hope for the team. Trading KP was in excusable. If you’re smart, if you even have half a brain you should’ve known that that was the worst trade we ever made for a franchise known for making dumb trades.

KP was the highest draft pick we’ve had since Ewing. He was supposed to be our franchise player. So what if he asked for a trade? I would’ve fired the perry and mills instead. Even if we wanted to trade him why not wait? AD wanted out and NO waited and got everything they wanted from the Lakers.

Don’t listen to dumb and dumber. Come on, are you guys really going to believe anything that comes out of these guy’s mouths? Enough is enough.

Dolan is problem #1, we all know that. But Mills is not too far behind. He’s been around forever. We’ve changed our front office and coaches multiple times but he somehow sticks around. That’s a problem. The guy’s first move after Phil got fired was signing THjr to that ridiculous contract. That showed what type of President he was going to be moving forward. And the idiot has the nerve to say that what they did this offseason was their plan all long. Max FAs wanted to sign here and we chose to go this route instead.

This is a **** show. It’s never been this bad. This is the worst. Don’t tell me about draft picks and salary cap. Look at our recent picks. Knox is coming off the bench for Morris, they killed this guy’s confidence completely. They haven’t developed Robinson. We got smit in the trade and he’s a complete disaster.

I feel bad for every knicks fan. The word hope does not exist in the knicks universe.

Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    As knicks fans we’ve always given the knicks the benefit of the doubt. Sure we’ve argued on different things like coaches or GM’s, but we all wanted success and hope for the team. Trading KP was in excusable. If you’re smart, if you even have half a brain you should’ve known that that was the worst trade we ever made for a franchise known for making dumb trades.

KP was the highest draft pick we’ve had since Ewing. He was supposed to be our franchise player. So what if he asked for a trade? I would’ve fired the perry and mills instead. Even if we wanted to trade him why not wait? AD wanted out and NO waited and got everything they wanted from the Lakers.

Don’t listen to dumb and dumber. Come on, are you guys really going to believe anything that comes out of these guy’s mouths? Enough is enough.

Dolan is problem #1, we all know that. But Mills is not too far behind. He’s been around forever. We’ve changed our front office and coaches multiple times but he somehow sticks around. That’s a problem. The guy’s first move after Phil got fired was signing THjr to that ridiculous contract. That showed what type of President he was going to be moving forward. And the idiot has the nerve to say that what they did this offseason was their plan all long. Max FAs wanted to sign here and we chose to go this route instead.

This is a **** show. It’s never been this bad. This is the worst. Don’t tell me about draft picks and salary cap. Look at our recent picks. Knox is coming off the bench for Morris, they killed this guy’s confidence completely. They haven’t developed Robinson. We got smit in the trade and he’s a complete disaster.

I feel bad for every knicks fan. The word hope does not exist in the knicks universe.
    Your at the phase where I was when KP trade happened it's ok if your still young you can outlive Dolan rest of the Knicks sry it's going to be like this no matter who comes in. As long as Dolan is here Knicks will continue to make us miserable.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Your at the phase where I was when KP trade happened it's ok if your still young you can outlive Dolan rest of the Knicks sry it's going to be like this no matter who comes in. As long as Dolan is here Knicks will continue to make us miserable.

Yea but I got to watch two championships lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Yea but I got to watch two championships lol.......
    I wish I had even watched Ewing or Sprewell era no I started when Starbury came to town and Sweetney was our draft pick holy crap.

Only thing I remember about Sweetney was him perpetually tugging at his pants like he always had a wedgie.

Apparently Dallas is fine without KP, they just beat Philly who yes had no Embid but still has simmons, Tobias, Horford, Richardson etc.....

Oh and they won with doncic shooting 4-15

Kleber shot 3-4 from three, played good defense.
    Smith shot 7-10
    Powel shot 8-11, this kid Powell is actually a really good young talent.

I'm not saying having KP on this roster is a bad thing, because guys have stepped up all year including Timmy, Bobon, Seth curry, Jackson, Wright, and the ones listed above, that is why they are where they are right now

Seems like Doncic makes everyone better except KP, could be the recovery but he did take 20 months to return and now he's out with his other Knee giving him issues.

trade still stinks and we could have netted so much more in return but fans are still talking if KP is a top 20 player in the league with no concerns of injuries or his play after each new year starts.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Only thing I remember about Sweetney was him perpetually tugging at his pants like he always had a wedgie.
    He could of been good. He was a hell a rebounder back when that still meant something. He had depression problems and fought with his weight during his career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Apparently Dallas is fine without KP, they just beat Philly who yes had no Embid but still has simmons, Tobias, Horford, Richardson etc.....

Oh and they won with doncic shooting 4-15

Kleber shot 3-4 from three, played good defense.
    Smith shot 7-10
    Powel shot 8-11, this kid Powell is actually a really good young talent.

I'm not saying having KP on this roster is a bad thing, because guys have stepped up all year including Timmy, Bobon, Seth curry, Jackson, Wright, and the ones listed above, that is why they are where they are right now

Seems like Doncic makes everyone better except KP, could be the recovery but he did take 20 months to return and now he's out with his other Knee giving him issues.

trade still stinks and we could have netted so much more in return but fans are still talking if KP is a top 20 player in the league with no concerns of injuries or his play after each new year starts.
    No Embiid makes all the difference.....

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    No Embiid makes all the difference.....
    And Dallas beat them without luka against embiid lol.

LOL?????

When in the history of the NBA, college, HS, or any level BB play was 4-15 even considered Ok?

Guys have been stepping up all year for Dallas, I'm guessing Knick fans actually aren't watching, just posting what they think?

I mean stats don't tell you what your eyes do, but damn go look at the stats and see each and every game with Doncic there are players stepping up their games, all the guys I named, this isn't just hey we have KP now we are a top 6 team in the West with OKc only 2 games behind and closing.

Imagine if Portland was actually playing well and GS had their players this year? Dallas could find themselves battling for the 8th seed.

Kind of what I'm hoping for next year lol.......

And maybe Dallas has a good coach.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    And Dallas beat them without luka against embiid lol.

But they had KP right?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    But they had KP right?
    Yea that was my point Dallas also beat bucks with only KP but ppl are too much stuck on stats and disregard the unicorn on court presence.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast