Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Knicks have won 10 game with what we have, what does that say then?

GS has won 9 games without Curry, Klay, KD, and many games without Russell and games without Dray

Really don't get the point of winning one game without your star player to be honest........

Heck Beal went down and Wash with a bunch of G-league players has played it's best ball in years.....hmmm

This thread is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The Mavs have been 4-4 w/o KP. Porzingis is a late scratch against the Kings but Mavs are reporting he's nearing a possible return next week after receiving the platelet rich plasma injection last week.

After missing 1.5 seasons, I think sitting this guy down to take care of the knee swelling was the right move. It took Embiid THREE seasons before he could play most of one. Sixers are smart, they know how to monitor a big man as the season takes its toll. Dallas is being better than the Knicks who just ran him out there and expected him to be Patrick Ewing every night. Jeff Hornacek coaching for his life abused the crap out of that kid.

Towns is avg 34.4 min for his career, KP 31, not sure how that is abuse? Unlike Embid, Kp didn't come into the NBA injured.

But the Knicks you said should play the young guys more? Which one is it? Knox is only a couple min off KP, is he being abused or not played enough, I'm confused?

As far as the Mav's go check out Powell and Kleber how they are playing with KP out? Powell has been a machine I think he's shooting 82% over that span 36-44.

Kleber in that time frame has shot 21-45 from three, that is 47%.......just saying !

The Mavericks downgraded Kristaps Porzingis from questionable to out. This will be the 10th straight game Porzingis misses due to right knee soreness.

If the Knicks had kept KP they would drafted Zion, signed KD and signed Payton because they wouldn't have enough cap space for Kyrie.

So in the first 41 games of the NBA they would have no KP, out with bad knees making 30 million, no KD out with a career ending type of injury making 30 million and No Zion out with bad knees.... Would you guys still hate Mills/Perry?

Knicks probably only have about 5-6 wins if that with no cap space and hoping for another star in the draft...SMH

Yet most uninformed Knicks fans don't want Drummond who has a current defensive rating of 101 and leads the NBA in rebounds, can pass, has double the amount of 20-20 games as anybody else in the NBA, is healthy and only 26.... All they want is Julius and Frank and one Dallas pick. Idiotic!

Facts only -- Porzingis is to miss his 10th straight game. He recently had a PRP injection in his right knee -- the left knee was the one he had surgery on. In the offseason he signed a max $158 million/5 year contract.

My opinion only -- if we had signed KP to a max and he were missing his 10th game people would be ripping the FO a new one to replace the old one-- here, the media, around the water cooler -- wherever cheap shots are made. That's without having given up two firsts and a former lottery pick to get him.

My other opinion -- if KP gets it together for the playoffs then it will be worth it for the Mavs. That should be their focus. KP is a very talented player (as well as a douchebag with a douchebag brother) who could be the difference in advancing or not. But I'm honestly glad he isn't going through this with the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Facts only -- Porzingis is to miss his 10th straight game. He recently had a PRP injection in his right knee -- the left knee was the one he had surgery on. In the offseason he signed a max $158 million/5 year contract.

My opinion only -- if we had signed KP to a max and he were missing his 10th game people would be ripping the FO a new one to replace the old one-- here, the media, around the water cooler -- wherever cheap shots are made. That's without having given up two firsts and a former lottery pick to get him.

My other opinion -- if KP gets it together for the playoffs then it will be worth it for the Mavs. That should be their focus. KP is a very talented player (as well as a douchebag with a douchebag brother) who could be the difference in advancing or not. But I'm honestly glad he isn't going through this with the Knicks.
    that makes no sense, players miss games. If he misses 15-20 games he's still a very valuable player.

people are just trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    that makes no sense, players miss games. If he misses 15-20 games he's still a very valuable player.

people are just trying to justify the unjustifiable.
    how do you know? how do you now know how that sore knee is going to react, how his leaping ability will be altered, or if he hurts it again?

Missing all those games and saying he has value really only means something when the playoffs come and there are no games off right?

I didn't read people justifying, I read people giving their opinions based on past posts about the player before he got hurt and traded,

Blue actually makes sense to me, because those posts already happened and he wasn't hurt, it was assuming he'd be hurt lol......

I'd say you may be trying justification yourself, because it's your opinion he has value missing 20 games, that is not a fact.

In my post I said if he plays in the playoffs he could very well be worth it for the Mavs -- as opposed to what the situation would be if he were here. Just observation or opinion.

Back to the facts -- that PRP injection was in his "good" knee and he is missing his 10th straight game and he's on a 5 year max. Draw whatever opinion you want from that.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    how do you know? how do you now know how that sore knee is going to react, how his leaping ability will be altered, or if he hurts it again?

Missing all those games and saying he has value really only means something when the playoffs come and there are no games off right?

I didn't read people justifying, I read people giving their opinions based on past posts about the player before he got hurt and traded,

Blue actually makes sense to me, because those posts already happened and he wasn't hurt, it was assuming he'd be hurt lol......

I'd say you may be trying justification yourself, because it's your opinion he has value missing 20 games, that is not a fact.
    Not to mention that he has missed almost 20 games out of only 41 games.

Doncic is so good he doesn't need KP but if they were losing, KP would be catching all kind of heat for missing so many games after sitting out a year and half to rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Not to mention that he has missed almost 20 games out of only 41 games.

Doncic is so good he doesn't need KP but if they were losing, KP would be catching all kind of heat for missing so many games after sitting out a year and half to rehab.
    Actually it will be 11 games, Rican was projecting for the second half of the season which is a guess at best, we have no idea.

There is not justification for this trade, no matter how many games he plays, Knicks should have held off and would have gotten more. Not going into any further it's old news now.

But his value to Dallas rides his durability.........and I wouldn't bet strongly on it to be honest.

I have no problem that we shipped out that bum Krippledstaps Coreweakness. I just wish we got a little more in return for that injured arrogant snob

Arrogance? PFFFT....the Knicks ARE arrogant, presuming free agents will take their money and come to New York.

For the last 20 seasons, the Knicks have been nothing but the used college girl that every one f#ks over. The Knicks are just too slow to grasp this...

The Knicks are entitled to make bad deals (there are many examples) but this trade is the WORST move in the last 20 years because it was Perry hinging that the Mavs won't be a Playoff contender for 2 seasons. THAT's the deal. At this point, it'll be late first rounders.

The Knicks thought the cleared cap space would make them appealable to superstar players. Just like 2010, NO ONE came.

The Knicks had an ugly departure with Bernard King (whose number still isn't retired). The Knicks had an ugly departure with Patrick Ewing (to the Sonics). The Knicks had an ugly departure with Carmelo Anthony (to the Thunder).

It's funny, all this mocking Porzingis for his knee as if Knick fans aren't familiar with McDyess deal or the Amare deal where Donnie Walsh outbid Phoenix by $9M/season for an uninsurable knee.

Yeah but it's ALL Porzingis and not the Knicks stupidity right?

Good thing we did not get the number 1 pick. We would have Zion and he has yet to play a game. That would be a mess here in NY.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast