Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Yeah. I totally understand basketball IS a business but the Knicks have made some knee jerk boneheaded trades over the last 2 decades and I'm sorry, there was no need to be hasty with Porzingis. A better trade was out there. Mills and Perry were insulted by Janis and needed to make a statement. They did alright. Mills is gone and Perry will by season's end. Knick fans are paying for this stupidity.

As for Porzingis, he had maybe his best game of the season last night. The shooting, passing, blocks and passing was all there.

If Tim Hardaway Jr opts out, he'll be doing Dallas a huge favor. This team is one more star and 1 supporting cast player away from taking the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    KP has been killing it, looks like he's rounding into form, what's crazy is THJR is not far behind him. he's up to 14.8ppg in just 27mpg and is shooting better from everywhere then KP and has hit more 3's in just 27mpg then anyone on our entire team.
    ****ing sucks that we had both of them and would be the best players on our team. With Morris and Payton we would have been a playoff team.

KP
    Morris
    RJ
    THJ
    Payton

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    sounds like your happy about this

That's the tone of your posts.......I don't think we can take a mulligan on this trade, so lets keep harping on it, Mills is fired, moving forward we all hope. It started with Phil and kept going.

Funny thing is you come out only when he's having good games, you are no where to be found when he stinks up the joint.

show me one post when just recently only 7 games ago he had these games consecutively:

4-17
    6-11
    6-14
    5-15
    2-8

Two games ago he had a 3-9 game.

He's a very talented player with gifts we know this........but to rejoice each time he starts playing well, well it's getting old to be honest.

The trade sucks, but I'm not giving up on the net return as a knick fan, and like it or not it may take 3-4 years to see the final outcome....which means the trade sucks, news flash the trade sucks and Mills was fired.

The Melo trade brought back basically nothing and we wound up for a guy with no value, Mitch. So again when the fat lady sings we can all look back at the trade.

Right now sadly we have DSJ,

But also now have Clips first 2020, Pistons 2nd 2021, Dallas first 2021, Dallas first 2023, Sanon if he comes, and right now and estimated 60m in cap space still to be determined.

We'd all rather have KP back, but there are no mulligans in NBA trades. Just sick of reading about it, we are BB fans we know what he did, thanks for sharing.
    Speak for yourself please. Dennis Smith is a gift to the game of Basketball and I am cherishing every minute with him.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    ****ing sucks that we had both of them and would be the best players on our team. With Morris and Payton we would have been a playoff team.

KP
    Morris
    RJ
    THJ
    Payton

Oh well.

wouldn't have worked you still have Lee on the cap. 5 mil short and even stretching Lee we'd be a mil short.

That noah signing was a real F up......

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Speak for yourself please. Dennis Smith is a gift to the game of Basketball and I am cherishing every minute with him.
    Sorry what was I thinking I retract my post.

KP puts up 24 pts on 50% shooting, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, and 5 blocks. Not bad for a broke down big man.

Meanwhile Kyrie Irving has opted for season ending shoulder surgery. ESPN tallied all the time he missed over his career and he has surrendered 2 full seasons to injuries.

Mills wanted to sign this guy? Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    KP puts up 24 pts on 50% shooting, 10 rebounds, 5 assists, and 5 blocks. Not bad for a broke down big man.

Meanwhile Kyrie Irving has opted for season ending shoulder surgery. ESPN tallied all the time he missed over his career and he has surrendered 2 full seasons to injuries.

Mills wanted to sign this guy? Geez.
    We do not say the M word around here, its offensive.

This thread needs to be closed. All the posters that believed the trade was good have seen the error of their ways and now realize it was a major **** up by two morons that did not know what the hell they were doing. It is now water under the bridge and I refuse to be disgruntled for 3 years about this issue. The dead horse has been beaten into the after life.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    This thread needs to be closed. All the posters that believed the trade was good have seen the error of their ways and now realize it was a major **** up by two morons that did not know what the hell they were doing. It is now water under the bridge and I refuse to be disgruntled for 3 years about this issue. The dead horse has been beaten into the after life.
    agreed. KP has rounded into form now too. He's playing like an MVP in Feb, 27ppg/10/3/2 on 50/42/91 shooting. doesn't bode well for our pick next year, especially with THJR finding his niche too. Just close this thread and we can act like it never happened...lol

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    agreed. KP has rounded into form now too. He's playing like an MVP in Feb, 27ppg/10/3/2 on 50/42/91 shooting. doesn't bode well for our pick next year, especially with THJR finding his niche too. Just close this thread and we can act like it never happened...lol
    Always liked THjr and he always fit with KP. Knicks were very good.when both were healthy.

Yeah this seems like crying over spilled milk at this point. The horrible trade is done and thatís that.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213