Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jbuenavides View Post
    The ads is stressing the hell out of me whenever I stream music.
    Spotify premium. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I've got Ad Block Plus. But what other extensions are you referring to? I'd love to get rid of them.

I really don't care about ads if the video is 10+ minutes. I figure that's somebody trying to make some money and for something like that it's likely original content. But if I want to watch a minute long video that's a clip from a show, then I don't want to sit through an ad that's almost as long as the damn clip.
    What device are you using - phone, computer, tablet?

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Moon View Post
    What device are you using - phone, computer, tablet?
    Adblock is available on all devices.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You have different YouTube accounts with different interests? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you get different recommendations based on the accounts search and view history along with ur subs. I also know YouTube will unsub you from channels they deem hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The main problem I have with Youtube is it keeps recommending I watch Ben Shapiro/Daily Wire videos.
    thats odd considering they're doing everything they can to censor conservatives

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    you get different recommendations based on the accounts search and view history along with ur subs. I also know YouTube will unsub you from channels they deem hateful.
    So a burner account?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Things wrong with Youtube

The book Fahrenheit 451 is actually based about YouTube and censorship

It's not odd because they're definitely not trying to censor those types of people.

Alex Jones? Yeah. They're booting those types. Nazis? Yep, gone. Tommy Robinson's violent nonsense? Adios. Ben Shapiro, Prager U, Daily Caller...whatever...they all thrive and are certainly and unequivocally not being censored.

If you want to lump the latter and extremely popular conservative channels with the hate speech and conspiracy ones, be my guest. I won't stop you. But even as stupid as I think those people/channels are, they aren't even close to the same, and again: aren't being censored.

Sad how much your brain has been turned to mush. Poor guy!
    Last edited by ManRam; 12-12-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

It's not odd because they're definitely not trying to censor those types of people.
    They actually are tho, its why many have reported unsubbing of channels (its happened with plenty to me thats for sure) that tend to get shadow banned or demonitized. Even the search algorithm has made it harder to find certain content unless you are already privvy to the sham. Political ads have been removed from Google/Youtube for conservatives at a higher rate. Its kind of like how Twitter was caught censoring conservative views while allowing far more grotesque stances from the other side of the coin. They are beyond obvious at this point, Im not surprised you haven't caught on to it tho, you seem to be one of those that bows down to the powers that be.

Alex Jones? Yeah. They're booting those types. Nazis? Yep, gone. Tommy Robinson's violent nonsense? Adios. Ben Shapiro, Prager U, Daily Caller...whatever...they all thrive and are certainly and unequivocally not being censored.
    Yeah it sucks that they cant handle free speech but I disagree that they thrive. Comedy is dying too IMO.

If you want to lump the latter and extremely popular conservative channels with the hate speech and conspiracy ones, be my guest. I won't stop you. But even as stupid as I think those people/channels are, they aren't even close to the same, and again: aren't being censored.
    Again, they really are tho. And there is no such thing as hate speech lmfao, man you're truly indoctrinated into the system aren't you.... hate speech is just how Youtube is going to get away with punishing those they disagree with. Even certain "how to" channels I used to watch are now gone, they literally didn't speak either. And pretty much everyone in the US is now a conspiracy theorists unless you blindly believe Epstien killing himself despite the lol worthy scenarios and/or you believe the official story on the Vegas shooting. But yes, that kind of thinking is what Youtube is trying to control, I called it years ago when the first purge began.

Sad how much your brain has been turned to mush. Poor guy!
    Dont fret lil buddy, at least I never had a high opinion of you to ever see you as anything BUT mush. You'll understand some day.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The book Fahrenheit 451 is actually based about YouTube and censorship

Whenever a new form of media is invented, the powers that be always tried to control the flow of information. YouTube is sort of like our version of the printing press with how it was regulated eventually.

Fewer and fewer people are caring what the MSM has to say on matters, especially when independent media exposes their lies. Im pretty sure Project Veritas is getting sued but I'll have to get back to you on that. They are literally changing the search algos to keep you from finding what you're looking for and getting mostly the fluff from controlled cable outlets. I know of YouTubers that were forced to quit just because they were getting shadow banned for stating the obvious.

Whenever a new form of media is invented, the powers that be always tried to control the flow of information. YouTube is sort of like our version of the printing press with how it was regulated eventually.

Fewer and fewer people are caring what the MSM has to say on matters, especially when independent media exposes their lies. Im pretty sure Project Veritas is getting sued but I'll have to get back to you on that. They are literally changing the search algos to keep you from finding what you're looking for and getting mostly the fluff from controlled cable outlets. I know of YouTubers that were forced to quit just because they were getting shadow banned for stating the obvious.
    What does shadow banned mean?

Yeah it sucks that they cant handle free speech but I disagree that they thrive. Comedy is dying too IMO.
    Did you pass 6th grade social studies?

Youtube can create it's own rules. None of this **** is a First Amendment issue.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Thanks for the information.

YouTube should switch to a platform with only 15 sec videos. They could call it “Bush” it something similar.

Did you pass 6th grade social studies?

Youtube can create it's own rules. None of this **** is a First Amendment issue.
    It’s a platform vs publisher issue though. Currently, these big “platforms” are claiming to be such so they are free from litigation regarding their content. However, these companies are using resources to regulate which content is available on their “platform” which technically makes them a “publisher” meaning they are liable for their content. While I agree technically it’s not a “first amendment” issue, it’s a legal issue that needs to be decided by congress and/or the courts. They can be one or the other, but they can’t be both.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12