Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Things wrong with Youtube

Jim Jeffries posted a clip from Jim Jeffries comedy special on his Jim Jeffries channel and Netflix blocked it automatically.

Also, it used to be possible to hide videos permanently from your subscription feed, but in an effort to get people to not use that feed they don't stay hidden anymore.

They push creators toward all making the same content.

yeah, I have noticed that there are a ton of videos by different creators doing the same stuff. its stupid

Right now I am not liking the new set up of youtube. It makes it look like a mess

plz tell me you guys saw this coming 4 years ago....

The main problem I have with Youtube is it keeps recommending I watch Ben Shapiro/Daily Wire videos.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

No slutty videos anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Hi!!
    hope we have great discussion ahead!!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No slutty videos anymore.
    Want me to PM you a site that was WAY sluttier videos than YouTube could ever dream up?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Its about to get worse with the upcoming changes. I've also noticed that depending on the email registration, you have different options with removing content from your feed. I have a basketball account, a truther account and a **** it account for comedy and sci fi. If you're fully integrated with google, you have more options to end certain recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    The main problem I have with Youtube is it keeps recommending I watch Ben Shapiro/Daily Wire videos.
    You can remove these videos to the "not interesting" list and you will no longer be faced with this problem.

How about when there is a 15 second ad for a minute long video?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Ad Block Plus and other extensions fix that.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Ad Block Plus and other extensions fix that.
    I've got Ad Block Plus. But what other extensions are you referring to? I'd love to get rid of them.

I really don't care about ads if the video is 10+ minutes. I figure that's somebody trying to make some money and for something like that it's likely original content. But if I want to watch a minute long video that's a clip from a show, then I don't want to sit through an ad that's almost as long as the damn clip.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I've got Ad Block Plus. But what other extensions are you referring to? I'd love to get rid of them.

I really don't care about ads if the video is 10+ minutes. I figure that's somebody trying to make some money and for something like that it's likely original content. But if I want to watch a minute long video that's a clip from a show, then I don't want to sit through an ad that's almost as long as the damn clip.
    Magic Actions for YouTube

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Its about to get worse with the upcoming changes. I've also noticed that depending on the email registration, you have different options with removing content from your feed. I have a basketball account, a truther account and a **** it account for comedy and sci fi. If you're fully integrated with google, you have more options to end certain recommendations.
    You have different YouTube accounts with different interests? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Magic Actions for YouTube
    Thanks when I get off work, I'll check that out.
    _____

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast