Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,925
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Almost like he does shady **** like this all the time or something.
    Stone still has time for appeals. He won’t be going to prison just yet. Trump will save them pardon for when he needs to distract people. It could be for when the House releases a report on Russian election interference based on the briefing that the previous Acting DNI gave to the Intel committee. It’s in the back pocket.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    “Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” -- Frank Wilhoit

    As always.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,822
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    “Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” -- Frank Wilhoit

    As always.
    I don't think much of the CIA or Kissinger's buddies so in response I'll just post an unrelated quote I liked in the death of the late, and great, philosopher Roger Scruton: “Conservatism starts from a sentiment that all mature people can readily share: the sentiment that good things are easily destroyed, but not easily created.”

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,365
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    “Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” -- Frank Wilhoit

    As always.
    Wait, what? Did you just have a stroke and type the word conservatism in place liberalism?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,365
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I don't think much of the CIA or Kissinger's buddies so in response I'll just post an unrelated quote I liked in the death of the late, and great, philosopher Roger Scruton: “Conservatism starts from a sentiment that all mature people can readily share: the sentiment that good things are easily destroyed, but not easily created.”
    Bravo.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait, what? Did you just have a stroke and type the word conservatism in place liberalism?
    No.

    Y'all make it very clear about what people you have sympathy for and what people you don't when the law catches up to them. I'm no fan of American Liberalism, but it isn't as shamelessly evil as American conservatism. You foam at the mouths to lock up every poor in this country and lose your **** when any white collar crook gets busted.

    Simple.
    Last edited by ManRam; 02-21-2020 at 12:59 AM.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,670
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait, what? Did you just have a stroke and type the word conservatism in place liberalism?
    Haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,365
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    No.

    Y'all make it very clear about what people you have sympathy for and what people you don't when the law catches up to them. I'm no fan of American Liberalism, but it isn't as shamelessly evil as American conservatism. You foam at the mouths to lock up every poor in this country and lose your **** when any white collar crook gets busted.

    Simple.
    And you hypocritically complain about Stone's and Paiges situation while defending Hillary's, Comey's, McCabe's.................................,........ ......... situations.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,344
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And you hypocritically complain about Stone's and Paiges situation while defending Hillary's, Comey's, McCabe's.................................,........ ......... situations.
    Find a post where I defend Hillary and James ****ing Comey and I'll give you $100
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,670
    And I’ll get you a cigar!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,670
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Find a post where I defend Hillary and James ****ing Comey and I'll give you $100
    Shhhh you're going to ruin his narrative

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,221
    I still find it funny how Stone gets sentenced to 3 years in prison for pretty much lying while McCabe, Comey etc get off free. It’s almost like there’s a double standard for some people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I still find it funny how Stone gets sentenced to 3 years in prison for pretty much lying while McCabe, Comey etc get off free. It’s almost like there’s a double standard for some people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was unaware that pretty much lying was a criminal charge, and I think your problem is with barr here. I agree that he should resign.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I still find it funny how Stone gets sentenced to 3 years in prison for pretty much lying while McCabe, Comey etc get off free. It’s almost like there’s a double standard for some people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what lies did these guys tell, to who, and in what context?
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    91,925
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    what lies did these guys tell, to who, and in what context?
    You know. Not worshiping Trump. That’s the same as lying. Pointing out and investigating his activities is the same as lying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •