Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Almost like he does shady **** like this all the time or something.
    Stone still has time for appeals. He won’t be going to prison just yet. Trump will save them pardon for when he needs to distract people. It could be for when the House releases a report on Russian election interference based on the briefing that the previous Acting DNI gave to the Intel committee. It’s in the back pocket.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” -- Frank Wilhoit

As always.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    “Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” -- Frank Wilhoit

As always.
    I don't think much of the CIA or Kissinger's buddies so in response I'll just post an unrelated quote I liked in the death of the late, and great, philosopher Roger Scruton: “Conservatism starts from a sentiment that all mature people can readily share: the sentiment that good things are easily destroyed, but not easily created.”

As always.
    Wait, what? Did you just have a stroke and type the word conservatism in place liberalism?

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I don't think much of the CIA or Kissinger's buddies so in response I'll just post an unrelated quote I liked in the death of the late, and great, philosopher Roger Scruton: “Conservatism starts from a sentiment that all mature people can readily share: the sentiment that good things are easily destroyed, but not easily created.”
    Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wait, what? Did you just have a stroke and type the word conservatism in place liberalism?
    No.

Y'all make it very clear about what people you have sympathy for and what people you don't when the law catches up to them. I'm no fan of American Liberalism, but it isn't as shamelessly evil as American conservatism. You foam at the mouths to lock up every poor in this country and lose your **** when any white collar crook gets busted.

Simple.
    Last edited by ManRam; 02-21-2020 at 12:59 AM.

Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No.

Y'all make it very clear about what people you have sympathy for and what people you don't when the law catches up to them. I'm no fan of American Liberalism, but it isn't as shamelessly evil as American conservatism. You foam at the mouths to lock up every poor in this country and lose your **** when any white collar crook gets busted.

Simple.
    And you hypocritically complain about Stone's and Paiges situation while defending Hillary's, Comey's, McCabe's.................................,........ ......... situations.

And you hypocritically complain about Stone's and Paiges situation while defending Hillary's, Comey's, McCabe's.................................,........ ......... situations.
    Find a post where I defend Hillary and James ****ing Comey and I'll give you $100

And I’ll get you a cigar!!

Find a post where I defend Hillary and James ****ing Comey and I'll give you $100
    Shhhh you're going to ruin his narrative

I still find it funny how Stone gets sentenced to 3 years in prison for pretty much lying while McCabe, Comey etc get off free. It’s almost like there’s a double standard for some people

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I still find it funny how Stone gets sentenced to 3 years in prison for pretty much lying while McCabe, Comey etc get off free. It’s almost like there’s a double standard for some people

Was unaware that pretty much lying was a criminal charge, and I think your problem is with barr here. I agree that he should resign.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

what lies did these guys tell, to who, and in what context?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    what lies did these guys tell, to who, and in what context?
    You know. Not worshiping Trump. That’s the same as lying. Pointing out and investigating his activities is the same as lying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast