I hate CJ but i am tired of playing 4v5 on offense

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    3 team trade

sixers get CP3 and CJ
    Blazers get Ben simmons
    OKC gets the blazers first.

sixers are now a far better team

But Simmons is God, God is Simmons??? How can you give up on the Godly, God mode, God beast?

Rippin' lips son!!

The 76ers offense is broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    But Simmons is God, God is Simmons??? How can you give up on the Godly, God mode, God beast?
    he is damn good but he is killing our team... he is open all game near the foul line and refuses to attempt a shot... i am legit over it.. Brand will give us time to gel which is understandable but like i told war in the other thread if we dont turn it on fast i bet EB trades ben or fires brett or both by the deadline even if we are a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    The 76ers offense is broken.

we are playing 4v5.... ben walks the ball down the floor passes it at mid court then runs over behind the 3 point line and stands there at the bottom of the court or the top.... the other 4 guys are all spread out around said 3 point line and we take a long contested dumb ****..... if/when joel goes inside the man guarding ben just flags off of ben and joel now has to be superman... rinse/repeat.

3 team trade

sixers get CP3 and CJ
    Blazers get Ben simmons

ben simmons has far more value

Man, hard to believe that the Warriors were what they were just a few years ago. I mean all good things come to an end but man oh man is this a totally different looking team.

Rippin' lips son!!

James on fire

Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    ben simmons has far more value
    he def does

Ben simmons for dame????????????? : )

11/15 NBA Game Thread

Marcus Smart...sharpshooter? Hes improved his 3 pt shooting so much over the past two seasons. Currently 40.5% from deep.

Man, hard to believe that the Warriors were what they were just a few years ago. I mean all good things come to an end but man oh man is this a totally different looking team.
    I thoroughly enjoy their fall from grace. Once they splash brothers are back, they're going to make a run at it a few more times but seeing this is a good dose of humble pie for their fans.

They are rope a doping everyone. Going to tank this year, get a top pick, and come back healthy next year and just tool on everyone.

3 team trade

sixers get CP3 and CJ
    Blazers get Ben simmons

76ers will be in the ECF most likely, don't let these League throw away games get to you. All the NBA fans are going through it.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    76ers will be in the ECF most likely, don't let these League throw away games get to you. All the NBA fans are going through it.
    its not the losses that bother me... we could be an 8 seed and id be fine if we are fixing our mistakes..... here is my post from the sixers area on what i have been saying since the start of last year...

i told you guys wins/losses mean nothing... the sixers players themselves are the ones saying 1 seed... i am not going by wins/losses... we can lose the next 4 and that isnt what bothers me....

things that bother me

ben simmons is handicapping us because he is scared to take an actual nba jump shot

joel gets doubled because of ben and cant pass out of double teams or dominate because its 4v5

we turn the ball over every year more than almost every other team

brett brown constantly makes baffling coaching decisions and makes no adjustments on the fly

we add different players year after year but have made no adjustments to our offensive game plan

come the playoffs we wont be playing bad teams... we are still gonna be assuming we add a 3 point shooter... a mediocre 3 point shooting team who plays 4v5 in the half court offense that cant adjust on the fly and turns the ball over a ton..... that is a recipe for disaster in the playoffs against good teams. Waiting until mid season to be concerned or using its only 12 games as an excuse is just silly to me because we have had years of the same issues.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast