Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    anyone see the Jay Glazer report? He talked about how Garrett told Kitchens and John Dorsey about the racist slur which is what most of us knew. But I know a few still thought Garrett just thought of this the day of the meeting with NFL. He also talked about how Garrett wanted the recordings from the game. Thats when the NFL said they had none lol.

This is all so Shady from the NFL.
    nobody thought Garrett just 'thought' of it at the hearing.....they thought it odd we hadn't heard that he'd said anything about it before that......I guarantee if someone said something that p'd me to the point I did what Garrett did I ain't gonna be quiet about it...

It's shady to think there wasn't a recording available for absolutely everything said on the field? really?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    nobody thought Garrett just 'thought' of it at the hearing.....they thought it odd we hadn't heard that he'd said anything about it before that......I guarantee if someone said something that p'd me to the point I did what Garrett did I ain't gonna be quiet about it...

It's shady to think there wasn't a recording available for absolutely everything said on the field? really?
    Just because you would react one way, doesn't mean it's without reason that someone would do the opposite.

And yes, it's shady that there isn't recording. Shady AF actually.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Exactly this, he was mad enough to try and decapitate someone using a helmet but not mad enough to tell the people on the field what was going on, it just doesn't add up.

nobody thought Garrett just 'thought' of it at the hearing
    Its claimed by multiple posters in the thread.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

How often have you been called a racial slur?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    How often have you been called a racial slur?
    It does not matter if your called a racial slur while being white, people cant be racist against white people or did you miss that memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Its claimed by multiple posters in the thread.
    no it isn't, it's questioned by multiple posters why it didn't come out before then.....'cause I'm one of 'em...if he actually passed it on to someone in his organization, so be it...that wasn't out there at the time

BDawk, really? If someone p's you off to the point you're retaliating you're not telling someone WHY you retaliated? I call bull **** there.....but again, perhaps he did tell people, it never came out that he may have until the hearing

and QB....how on earth does it matter if I've been called a racial slur.....what I SAID was, if someone said something that p'd me off as much as he was....which could have been any number of things...the point I made was the VAST majority of people aren't keeping that reason in...I mean overwhelming majority. That doesn't mean they're screaming it into the post game microphone.

and QB....how on earth does it matter if I've been called a racial slur.....what I SAID was, if someone said something that p'd me off as much as he was....which could have been any number of things...the point I made was the VAST majority of people aren't keeping that reason in...I mean overwhelming majority. That doesn't mean they're screaming it into the post game microphone.
    It matters because this isn't like customer service where you can complain about something and they make it right.

There is zero doubt in my mind that in the alternative universe where Garrett publicly accuses Rudolph of using a racial slur immediately after the game, people would be questioning his claim then probably even more so than now.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 11-27-2019 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    It matters because this isn't like customer service where you can complain about something and they make it right.

There is zero doubt in my mind that in the alternative universe where Garrett publicly accuses Rudolph of using a racial slur immediately after the game, that people would be questioning his claim then, probably even more so than now.
    If that's true....and if he had no evidence of it happening...he'd also know he was doing himself no favors by making the claim at all. Beyond an admission from Rudolph, an 'ear' witness on the field, or a recording from it, it served no purpose to make the claim....for the exact reason you mention. So again, why did it not come out until then?

And also again, my knowledge of what it's like to be called a racial slur and/or my reaction to it has no relevance, because my contention has to do with cause and effect- what happened at that time to generate his strong reaction, a strong enough one to wield a potentially deadly weapon.

I saw many posts say Garrett was lying and playing the race card. Which would mean making it up just for the NFL meeting. So thats how i took it. But ya NFL hiding something.

I just think its interesting Garrett was personally trying to get the recordings. If he was lying Thats not something you should do lol. Honestly Rudolph clearly lost it after the pull down. He prob blacked out in anger and just said it. But as i said many times its no excuse. Garrett CANNOT do that and he hurt the whole team.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

If that's true....and if he had no evidence of it happening...he'd also know he was doing himself no favors by making the claim at all. Beyond an admission from Rudolph, an 'ear' witness on the field, or a recording from it, it served no purpose to make the claim....for the exact reason you mention. So again, why did it not come out until then?
    Prob why he waited until the meeting which he was told would be 100% confidential. You also don't wanna lie when talking to ur employers. They asked him what happened from ur point of view give us every detail. So Garrett did.

what happened at that time to generate his strong reaction, a strong enough one to wield a potentially deadly weapon.
    Don't twist someones neck, kick them in the balls, charge at them, side slap/punch their balls. Excellent way to avoid getting hit by this horrible deadly weapon. lol
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...3fplatform=amp

Browns head coach Kitchens wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" shirt, ya gotta love it! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

Browns head coach Kitchens wearing a "Pittsburgh started it" shirt, ya gotta love it! 🤣
    Too bad he's gonna have to apologize for it.

Yeah, dumb. You're the head coach. You're supposed to be above that trolling garbage even if the team and fans appreciate the loyalty.

not just dumb and he'll ultimately apologize for it......he'll likely be fined for it, and rightfully so

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast