Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Have you seen DE's that continue to take down a QB after they threw the ball flagged this year?
    Another player being flagged does not mean this one was illegal. It was clean. If I was Garrett's coach I'd commend him for how he ran that PLAY.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah the fights are pretty lame now
    And every one would be assault if they happened on the street. Just like every NFL tackle would be if they happened on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Another player being flagged does not mean this one was illegal. It was clean. If I was Garrett's coach I'd commend him for how he ran that PLAY.
    Considering they lead the league in penalties, yards, unsportsmanlike/personal, and ejections; maybe he doesn't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    That post game press conference is really what makes me think that this guy just doesn't get it. To play the victim when he was the first one to really take things over the top is immature and frankly, unbecoming of a guy who's supposed to be a leader. I mean when Baker Mayfield of all people had a better response than the guy directly involved, it's an issue.

I also don't believe that he did what he did for any reason except for the fact that he was frustrated because he played awful. I'd he hadn't thrown 4 picks and only scored 7 points, I truly doubt that he does what he did. And that to me was bush league.
    This. Again.

Then fine and suspend the 10-12 guys a week that do the same.
    Trying to rip someone's helmet off is supposed to be a game ejection offense. They missed it somehow, then when given a chance to get it right after the game they failed.

If every player who tried to rip the helmet off another player in a dead ball situation got a 1 game automatic suspension I think that would be good.

You seem to be quoting some posts, leaving out the fact that I did agree with a majority of what's said.

Trying to rip someone's helmet off is supposed to be a game ejection offense. They missed it somehow, then when given a chance to get it right after the game they failed.

If every player who tried to rip the helmet off another player in a dead ball situation got a 1 game automatic suspension I think that would be good.
    Exactly!

No matter how chippy December 1st gets, its the NFL's fault now.

I would 100% bet you end up with 12-15 suspensions a week. How many times and OL and DL player are pushing on each others facemasks and continue to do so after the whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Assuming Rudolph said something racist, if there isn't audio of it then it would make no sense for Garrett to mention it. People wouldn't believe him and he'd only make the situation worse for himself.
    I think it would make it better for Garrett if he said that Mason said something horrible to him.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Exactly!

No matter how chippy December 1st gets, its the NFL's fault now.
    100%. So why should any of us really care? They're going to call one of the tightest games we've ever seen (like the 1st Bengals/Steelers games after the Burfict hit then the Juju hit) and likely nothing will happen.

Considering they lead the league in penalties, yards, unsportsmanlike/personal, and ejections; maybe he doesn't need that.
    Considering there was no penalty flag, yards, or unsportsmanline/personal or ejection on that PLAY I don't think you make a valid point.

Commending players who play right and don't get callled is how penalties are reduced.

You seem to be quoting some posts, leaving out the fact that I did agree with a majority of what's said.
    I'm not editing posts, I'm quoting entire posts. So I don't really know what you are trying to say here. Maybe you can quote my post you are referring to? If it is me you are referring to.

I would 100% bet you end up with 12-15 suspensions a week. How many times and OL and DL player are pushing on each others facemasks and continue to do so after the whistle.
    You are drastically over estimating how often it occurs.

I didn't say "pushing on a facemask" ... hands to the face is a different penalty. A tackle using the facemask is a different penalty. This was neither of those, and you making this argument makes me wonder if you still don't get that?

100%. So why should any of us really care? They're going to call one of the tightest games we've ever seen (like the 1st Bengals/Steelers games after the Burfict hit then the Juju hit) and likely nothing will happen.
    We care because we like the game, and we'd like it to be called consistently and correctly?

If the play ended when Mason tried to remove Garretts head this debate would all be about how horribly the refs failed to penalize him for his actions.

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast