Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Rudolph Pulls Garrett's helmet, 3 suspended inc. Myles Garrett Indefinitely

https://youtu.be/RemewDSZmxo?t=78

How many games does Rudolph get? And does Garrett get punished for self defense?
    Last edited by Bullseyed; 11-15-2019 at 03:56 PM.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    And does Garrett get punished for self defense?
    Usually self-defense has to be within reasonable force, but maybe stand-your-ground laws apply when playing a home game.

Rudolph thought he wanted that smoke but he's not about that life.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Usually self-defense has to be within reasonable force, but maybe stand-your-ground laws apply when playing a home game.
    If QBs are allowed to twist the head/neck of defenders until their helmet comes loose now, we're going to see some deaths on the NFL field.

Can't blame the guy for fighting back.

Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

there is never a justified reason for what the browns player did... i want the browns to be good but the dude shouldnt be allowed to play football anymore.... do you have any idea the damage that could have been done hitting him with the helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    If QBs are allowed to twist the head/neck of defenders until their helmet comes loose now, we're going to see some deaths on the NFL field.

Can't blame the guy for fighting back.
    Bullseyed staying Bullseyed.

Bullseyed staying Bullseyed.
    Rudolph was definitely in the wrong and deserves a suspension... But with how bad he is, maybe the real punishment would be making him continue to play.

But Garrett should be done for the year. What he did was inexcusable

Rudolph instigated the situation by trying to rip Garrett's helmet off after the sack. Garrett retaliated by snatching Rudolph up by the facemask and dragging him around by the head until his helmet came off.

It would've stopped there, until Rudolph instigated it further by bum rushing Garrett who was being restrained and Rudolph got himself whacked on the head with his own helmet like a human Whac-A-Mole.

Then obviously Garrett got jumped on and kicked, punched and stomped out.

What Garrett did was inexcusable but I just feel bad for him for falling into their sore loser tactics.

This Rudolph kid throws 4 INTs and throws a little temper tantrum about it. Even his post game presser he's calling Garrett a coward and a bully, saying its bush league. Unapologetic for starting and escalating a situation his pretty boy self clearly wasn't equipped to handle or ready for.

Garrett will be vilified for having a lapse in judgement in the heat of the moment. But I will say, if him and Ogunjobi are the only ones to receive suspensions and fines, that's pretty one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Rudolph instigated the situation by trying to rip Garrett's helmet off after the sack. Garrett retaliated by snatching Rudolph up by the facemask and dragging him around by the head until his helmet came off.

It would've stopped there, until Rudolph instigated it further by bum rushing Garrett who was being restrained and Rudolph got himself whacked on the head with his own helmet like a human Whac-A-Mole.

Then obviously Garrett got jumped on and kicked, punched and stomped out.

What Garrett did was inexcusable but I just feel bad for him for falling into their sore loser tactics.

This Rudolph kid throws 4 INTs and throws a little temper tantrum about it. Even his post game presser he's calling Garrett a coward and a bully, saying its bush league. Unapologetic for starting and escalating a situation his pretty boy self clearly wasn't equipped to handle or ready for.

Garrett will be vilified for having a lapse in judgement in the heat of the moment. But I will say, if him and Ogunjobi are the only ones to receive suspensions and fines, that's pretty one sided.
    Not only that, this is what led to the helmet bash

https://twitter.com/Browns_Possum/st...425149957?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post

I guess that explains the reaction but still doesn't justify it.

Maybe when Roethlisberger said he wasn't going to help Rudolph along, he was a better judge of character than I gave him credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post

He's a punk man. I honestly don't feel bad the kid got bopped on the head.

The sack was clean. Wasn't to the head, wasn't below the knees. Garrett just wrapped him up, even tried to not land with his weight on him by going to the side.

Rudolph started and escalated it at every pass of this altercation. I know what Garrett did looks the worse, from the optics of it but if Rudolph could've just took his poor performance in stride, all of this would've been avoided.

Heck, even if he just accepts the 1 for 1 getting his helmet ripped off and not charging a dude trying to attack him further, the situation doesn't get to this escalated status.

I think Rudolph should be suspended too but we all know that won't happen, for at least 3 reasons, that I won't get into here.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 11-15-2019 at 02:55 AM.

He's a punk man. I honestly don't feel bad the kid got bopped on the head.

The sack was clean. Wasn't to the head, wasn't below the knees. Garrett just wrapped him up, even tried to not land with his weight on him by going to the side.

Rudolph started and escalated it at every pass of this altercation. I know what Garrett did looks the worse, from the optics of it but if Rudolph could've just took his poor performance in stride, all of this would've been avoided.

Heck, even if he just accepts the 1 for 1 getting his helmet ripped off and not charging a dude trying to attack him further, the situation doesn't get to this escalated status.

I think Rudolph should be suspended too but we all know that won't happen, for at least 3 reasons, that I won't get into here.
    Garrett could have not hit Rudolph's exposed head with his own helmet and he's likely the hero here.

Garrett could have not hit Rudolph's exposed head with his own helmet and he's likely the hero here.
    Rudolph deserved it, tbh.

Its like a dude shoving you to the ground at a bar because you accidentally bumped him, then you getting up a whopping him.

Or even those guys who act tough because they're with all their buddies but 1 on 1 they're super quiet and humble.

I guess you could compare it to the little brother complex, where the older brother has to restrain himself, because he can obviously wreck lil dude at a moments notice. This situation was the equivalent of a younger sibling getting checked for acting just a bit too reckless.

Rudolph no game, Pouncey 2 games, Garrett remainder of season regardless if it ends in week 17 or the superbowl. What Garrett did is a crime.

Rudolph deserved it, tbh.

Its like a dude shoving you to the ground at a bar because you accidentally bumped him, then you getting up a whopping him.

Or even those guys who act tough because they're with all their buddies but 1 on 1 they're super quiet and humble.

I guess you could compare it to the little brother complex, where the older brother has to restrain himself, because he can obviously wreck lil dude at a moments notice. This situation was the equivalent of a younger sibling getting checked for acting just a bit too reckless.
    No, it's more like some guy insulting you, trying to start a fight, and you knocking him out cold on the pavement, causing lethal brain trauma.

Nothing that led up to that blow justifies it.

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast