Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    So you are profiling him based on looks and saying thatís why he did it?
    His looks and actions both on the field that night and after. He's clearly a punk who thinks he can do no wrong.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 11-22-2019 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I was being ironic but never mind. I'd like to know when exactly you think politics entered this conversation.
    It happened when dbroncos mentioned it not too long ago. That's when.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    The NFL has no real reason to lie at this point... the patriots thing years ago sure because they had already won superbowls... Now though with all the crap about the NFL people think that this is some kind of conspiracy? The NFL wouldnt be that stupid to risk everything on that... If it came out that they hid racism the NFL would hurt for a decade just from the loss of viewership/fans etc.... Also there are just to many people that would know about the mic that have already heard it etc and on down the list so it would come out..... there are so many people in the media department etc that go into this mic stuff that hiding it would be impossible.
    They've dropped the ball this entire process but this is the one thing you think they got right, okay... 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    They've dropped the ball this entire process but this is the one thing you think they got right, okay... 🙄
    how have they dropped the ball the entire process? right here... whine and complaining and overreactions... they didnt give mason a punishment... should he have gotten one? sure... i said he wouldnt from the start BECAUSE HE TOOK A SHOT TO THE HEAD WITH A HELMET... Right or wrong he probably should be suspended but them not suspending him doesnt mean they have dropped the ball the entire process like you try to put across... they handed out punishments swiftly and gave the main guy who did the most damage an indefinite suspension... if mason got a game or 2 they would have handled this perfectly... just stop

as for do i think they got this right with the mic stuff... yes.... even the nfl isnt stupid enough to cover up racism... get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    how have they dropped the ball the entire process? right here... whine and complaining and overreactions... they didnt give mason a punishment... should he have gotten one? sure... i said he wouldnt from the start BECAUSE HE TOOK A SHOT TO THE HEAD WITH A HELMET... Right or wrong he probably should be suspended but them not suspending him doesnt mean they have dropped the ball the entire process like you try to put across... they handed out punishments swiftly and gave the main guy who did the most damage an indefinite suspension... if mason got a game or 2 they would have handled this perfectly... just stop

as for do i think they got this right with the mic stuff... yes.... even the nfl isnt stupid enough to cover up racism... get over it.
    The contradiction is rampant in this post, lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The contradiction is rampant in this post, lol
    please explain...i will wait.

The victim blaming on psd is wild.

What possible reason would Garrett have to save that 'nugget of information' for his appeal rather than have it out there before a suspension was even announced? None. I still view Rudolph as a douche in this, but I don't buy the timing of 'he used a slur'
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    What possible reason would Garrett have to save that 'nugget of information' for his appeal rather than have it out there before a suspension was even announced? None. I still view Rudolph as a douche in this, but I don't buy the timing of 'he used a slur'
    General perception I see outside of PSD and Cleveland is this. Seemingly African-American former players are either taking the Tony Dungy stance or Jon Vilma stance. I still think it's a no win situation to talk about. One of these two are lying, and the one that is knows it.

Now, just about any time someone talks to Myles Garrett, Mason Rudolph, and possibly Mike Tomlin, there are going to be some of the first things that get asked no matter what. And despite being far removed from this, I wouldn't be all that shocked if Anthony Lynn gets asked about this as the only other African-American head coach in the NFL.

Lastly - as if the tension for next weeks Browns @ Steelers game wasn't high enough, it just got even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    To not publicly accuse Rudolph of something that Garrett has no evidence for.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    To not publicly accuse Rudolph of something that Garrett has no evidence for.
    Honest question here:
    Does the venue in which it is brought up change the accusation in some way?

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Oof, NFL looking bad here. Refusing to play by the suspension rules then allowing leaks of confidential testimony.

They should pull the press badges for the offending "journalists" in this case.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    If it's true, I can see how Garrett may refrain from wanting to throw it out there immediately. Apparently he spoke with Freddie and the Browns organization about the details.

All in all, just a rough situation.
    Apparently? It was covered in Freddie's post game interview.

I guess the media would be trying to cover that up with their agenda here.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast