Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The reaction would be exactly the same.
    Not necessarily. I know the accusation would have had a lot more merit if it was made at the time in which it was asked, not a few days after and in a circumstance where Garrett was trying to get his suspension reduced.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-22-2019 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    I guess this thread should move on over with the Kaep thread, its clearly not about football anymore its about how people look. Do we have a fashion forum?
    Same people are the route of the cause every time. It's not the site, it's the posters. See y'all posting in this thread in the politics forum.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not necessarily. I know the accusation would have had a lot more merit if it was made at the time in which it was asked, not a few days after and in a circumstance where Garrett was trying to get his suspension reduced.
    People would see it as him excusing why he knocked a guy on the head with his own helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Same people are the route of the cause every time. It's not the site, it's the posters. See y'all posting in this thread in the politics forum.
    Some people just can't keep politics out of a debate over racial slurs. Sad.

People would see it as him excusing why he knocked a guy on the head with his own helmet.
    Like I said it would have had a lot more merit if he would have mentioned it at the time it was asked. Now it looks like something he conjured up to help his cause in front of the NFL. That's a big detail to leave out in the time in which it was initially asked.

Not really a debate, one person heard him say it, its also the same person that swung a football helmet at someone's head. If rudolph did say it he is a racist bastard, but he wont be the only one in the NFL. If he didnt say it Garrett should be ashamed of himself for tarnishing someone's reputation. Either way it is one players word against another, i dont see any reason to believe either of them one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Like I said it would have had a lot more merit if he would have mentioned it at the time it was asked. Now it looks like something he conjured up to help his cause in front of the NFL. That's a big detail to leave out in the time in which it was initially asked.
    I mean really if it was me I would have been screaming about it as I was ejected " Hey that mother****er called me the N-word" or something along those lines. Waiting till days later after the fact and after you have been indefinitely suspended doesn't help your cause in any way that I can see.

Garrett literally tried to take the high road by not accusing Rudolph directly. I honestly have no clue how you, who just spent several posts complaining about Garrett playing the race card and how it can destroy the accused, could think it would have been better if he had publicly accused Rudolph immediately after the game. He didn't have evidence then either.
    lmfao high road? he hit him with his helmet... there is no high road after that. Once he hit him with his helmet the high road was thrown out the window and there should be no taking of the high road if someone does use a racial slur... it should have been brought out the second he got back with the media.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lmfao high road? he hit him with his helmet... there is no high road after that. Once he hit him with his helmet the high road was thrown out the window and there should be no taking of the high road if someone does use a racial slur... it should have been brought out the second he got back with the media.
    Why even wait for the media I would have been telling my teammates the refs anyone that would listen right then and there.

You and a couple other posters absolutely can't. It happens every single time.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    "lmfao this guy just hit him with his helmet... now he's playing the race card as an excuse... myles garrett more like myles smollett smh."

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You and a couple other posters absolutely can't. It happens every single time.
    I was being ironic but never mind. I'd like to know when exactly you think politics entered this conversation.

The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

The NFL has no real reason to lie at this point... the patriots thing years ago sure because they had already won superbowls... Now though with all the crap about the NFL people think that this is some kind of conspiracy? The NFL wouldnt be that stupid to risk everything on that... If it came out that they hid racism the NFL would hurt for a decade just from the loss of viewership/fans etc.... Also there are just to many people that would know about the mic that have already heard it etc and on down the list so it would come out..... there are so many people in the media department etc that go into this mic stuff that hiding it would be impossible.

Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast