Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 11: Buffalo Bills (6-3) vs. Miami Dolphins (2-7)

John Brown bought tickets to the game for kids in the Miami area who make straight A's. Nice work, JB!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

A loss would be very bad.

No chance Miami wins three in a row.

Let’s hear the predictions for Allen’s stats from you both today. Against a team of defensive players, that won’t be playing in the league after the rebuild in Miami and the defense that nearly beat us at home, if it wasn’t for a key interception from White at the 4. I am sure we would all love to hear how well you think Allen will do today and because you think he is so good, I’m sure you won’t ignore the request to give your predictions.

In other news, you got to love how I have been telling you all how Allen can’t connect on a deep pass with you arguing with me. Then when you watch channel two news, top sports story, “ALLEN HAS NOT CONNECTED ON A DEEP PASS ALL SEASON”. But hey, it only took you all, the news, and even the coaches two seasons to come to the realization that I have been trying to hammer home since the draft. As if 3025 scouts combined, for every single friggin team In the NFL don’t know more than you guys when they specifically wrote, “huge arm, can’t teach accuracy”. Not one scout reported back to their team and said dudes a baller. But again, you two know more.

My prediction, because I am not afraid to make one like you two, Allen throws for 225-250. Which will make you all think he is joe Montana, doing it against a team of unemployed defenseman, however two turnover and regardless who recovers his fumble, once again, Allen’s biggest strength of running the ball, gives us another fumble to add to the year. Only a fool will think him fumbling ten times doesn’t matter because only 3 were recovered by the other team.

Also, Josh Allen’s string of incomplete 30 yard passes increases by two today. And that is because the coaches know he can’t make the throw, being he hasn’t in a game or FREAKING PRACTICE AL SEASON, but the will have him at least try twice and we will see an open WR nowhere near it. But a win is a win, no matter what his performance is today, you will declare him great, when I will declare him the next journey man Fitzpatrick, going to teams that are in a rebuild and need a spot starter. We will see who’s right eventually.

And who hear thinks McDermotts an absolute fool with his play fearless speech. This from a coach who plays like an absolute coward. He is pathetic. Every single time the bills get the ball back late in the first half, this coward takes the knee when other coaches go for a FG or TD. A decision that has cost this organization multiple wins. But I’m sure you think he will be in the HOF to, because Tyrod took a Rex Ryan and Whaley team to the playoffs despite of McDermott after 17 seasons and you think it’s because of the coach lol.

The clock is ticking on both their careers boys, bank on it. Allen is on the way out. Barkly practiced with the first team a noticeable increase in reps from usual this week. And it’s not because they have faith in Allen.
    Last edited by sabres11; 11-17-2019 at 09:06 AM.

230 yards passing, 30 yards rushing

2 TD (1pass, 1rush), 0 int, 1fumb.

Most importantly - a win.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Let’s hear the predictions for Allen’s stats from you both today. Against a team of defensive players, that won’t be playing in the league after the rebuild in Miami and the defense that nearly beat us at home, if it wasn’t for a key interception from White at the 4. I am sure we would all love to hear how well you think Allen will do today and because you think he is so good, I’m sure you won’t ignore the request to give your predictions.

In other news, you got to love how I have been telling you all how Allen can’t connect on a deep pass with you arguing with me. Then when you watch channel two news, top sports story, “ALLEN HAS NOT CONNECTED ON A DEEP PASS ALL SEASON”. But hey, it only took you all, the news, and even the coaches two seasons to come to the realization that I have been trying to hammer home since the draft. As if 3025 scouts combined, for every single friggin team In the NFL don’t know more than you guys when they specifically wrote, “huge arm, can’t teach accuracy”. Not one scout reported back to their team and said dudes a baller. But again, you two know more.

My prediction, because I am not afraid to make one like you two, Allen throws for 225-250. Which will make you all think he is joe Montana, doing it against a team of unemployed defenseman, however two turnover and regardless who recovers his fumble, once again, Allen’s biggest strength of running the ball, gives us another fumble to add to the year. Only a fool will think him fumbling ten times doesn’t matter because only 3 were recovered by the other team.

Also, Josh Allen’s string of incomplete 30 yard passes increases by two today. And that is because the coaches know he can’t make the throw, being he hasn’t in a game or FREAKING PRACTICE AL SEASON, but the will have him at least try twice and we will see an open WR nowhere near it. But a win is a win, no matter what his performance is today, you will declare him great, when I will declare him the next journey man Fitzpatrick, going to teams that are in a rebuild and need a spot starter. We will see who’s right eventually.

And who hear thinks McDermotts an absolute fool with his play fearless speech. This from a coach who plays like an absolute coward. He is pathetic. Every single time the bills get the ball back late in the first half, this coward takes the knee when other coaches go for a FG or TD. A decision that has cost this organization multiple wins. But I’m sure you think he will be in the HOF to, because Tyrod took a Rex Ryan and Whaley team to the playoffs despite of McDermott after 17 seasons and you think it’s because of the coach lol.

The clock is ticking on both their careers boys, bank on it. Allen is on the way out. Barkly practiced with the first team a noticeable increase in reps from usual this week. And it’s not because they have faith in Allen.
    This is way too long to read. I literally read the first few sentences and the last few and skip all of the nonsense in between.

Remember your hot take on the other Allen in Carolina. He's thrown 7 picks in the last four games, including two so far today with one in the red zone. This is why hot takes in general are stupid. Especially yours. Matt Barkley is not going to start a game this year aside from injuries or a decision to rest starters should we get to that point.

Good game so far.

Another INT for sabres' "better" Allen. That makes 8 in the last 4 games.

I'd really like to see Daboll use Allen more similarly to how Baltimore is using Lamar in the RPO. It feels like we've got a harness on him this year and won't let him turn the legs loose.

Singletary just ran a perfect circle. lol

3rd TD of the day for Allen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I'd really like to see Daboll use Allen more similarly to how Baltimore is using Lamar in the RPO. It feels like we've got a harness on him this year and won't let him turn the legs loose.
    Totally. They’re trying to groom him into a pocket passer.

4 TD game for Josh! Love it!

7-3

Bills win. Allen has a great game. Sabres is silent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast