Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings & Bleu View Post
    Yes. Break them out if you want to tho. Don't wait for me to do everything for you.

Don't you guys ever look at things, angles, and break things down? What, do I have to do everything? : ?

Honestly, you can't simply talk opinions as if they matter over data. Nonetheless, here are his non-Miami numbers for this season, I'll do the per-game average.

19 of 32 (59.4%) for 215 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 2 1/2 sacks, 6.7 YPA, and a rating of 78.6.

Even with Miami numbers added in he ranks below-average across the board in all categories. If he were another QB on another team you'd be slamming him.

There's no way that anyone can say that his passing performance this season in general is good. He's been terrible in quarters 1-3 with one of the worst ratings of all QBs. The fact that you guys defend him makes its own statement.

You guys say the same things all the time. It's like a broken record.
    I’ve put a lot of stats on here, none of which you respond to, because you aren’t interested in anything positive.

Josh Allen:

Joined Cam Newton (2011-12) as the only players with at least 10 passing TDs and 7 rushing TDs in consecutive seasons in NFL history.

Last 7 weeks...
    Josh Allen: 96.4 passer rating, 14 TDs (10 passing, 4 rushing), 1 INT, 1 fumble lost
    Carson Wentz: 88.4 passer rating, 7 TDs (7 passing, 0 rushing), 2 INT, 3 fumbles lost
    Tom Brady: 85.9 passer rating, 9 TDs (7 passing, 2 rushing), 4 INT, 1 fumble lost
    Jared Goff: 81.4 passer rating, 6 TDs (5 passing, 1 rushing), 4 INT, 2 fumbles lost
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Josh Allen:

Joined Cam Newton (2011-12) as the only players with at least 10 passing TDs and 7 rushing TDs in consecutive seasons in NFL history.

Last 7 weeks...
    Josh Allen: 96.4 passer rating, 14 TDs (10 passing, 4 rushing), 1 INT, 1 fumble lost
    Carson Wentz: 88.4 passer rating, 7 TDs (7 passing, 0 rushing), 2 INT, 3 fumbles lost
    Tom Brady: 85.9 passer rating, 9 TDs (7 passing, 2 rushing), 4 INT, 1 fumble lost
    Jared Goff: 81.4 passer rating, 6 TDs (5 passing, 1 rushing), 4 INT, 2 fumbles lost
    No dude you have to include his rookie season stats or it will look too good.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    No dude you have to include his rookie season stats or it will look too good.
    300+ total yards, 4 TDs, no turnovers, completed 64% of his throws, still not good enough.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    300+ total yards, 4 TDs, no turnovers, completed 64% of his throws, still not good enough.
    And he looks good in shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    And he looks good in shorts.
    And apparently his teammates hate him and Barkley is being groomed to take over the starting job.

I don't even have words for how stupid that is. Like... I'm at a loss.

Since week 7, no one in the NFL has more total touchdowns than... Josh Allen.

The only QBs with 8 or more TD passes and 0 INTs since Week 6: Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123