Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    8 passing TDs, 0 INTs since the bye week.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    8 passing TDs, 0 INTs since the bye week.
    And no fumbles!

Probably the best game of his career so far. Hit a 30+ yarder too!

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    And no fumbles!

Probably the best game of his career so far. Hit a 30+ yarder too!
    Completion percentage is up from last year. Currently at 59.9, but I know the adjusted completion percentage is better. Poor throw percentage is down from last year. He still gets errant with some throws, but there's a lot to be encouraged by with his progress from last year. Seeing that most saw him as a project, I think we can be happy with how he's played this year and expect even better in 2020. If he leads the team to a playoff game in his second year, he'll have bested Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield in that respect. That's significant considering most thought the Jets and Browns were far ahead of the Bills this year.

Completion percentage is up from last year. Currently at 59.9, but I know the adjusted completion percentage is better. Poor throw percentage is down from last year. He still gets errant with some throws, but there's a lot to be encouraged by with his progress from last year. Seeing that most saw him as a project, I think we can be happy with how he's played this year and expect even better in 2020. If he leads the team to a playoff game in his second year, he'll have bested Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield in that respect. That's significant considering most thought the Jets and Browns were far ahead of the Bills this year.
    Yup! Arguable with less talent around him on offence. Especially compare to the browns.

Yup! Arguable with less talent around him on offence. Especially compare to the browns.
    Houston or Indianapolis are absolutely winnable games for us if we meet them in the playoffs.

12 total tackles for Tremaine yesterday with 2 QB hits, an assisted sack, and a pass defended. He's been on the field for 100% of the defensive snaps through 10 games.

He's starting to take over games. You can see it. He's become a leader. He's more confident this year. Damn I love this kid!

Allen is rising there!
    Ready for Christmas!

12 total tackles for Tremaine yesterday with 2 QB hits, an assisted sack, and a pass defended. He's been on the field for 100% of the defensive snaps through 10 games.

He's starting to take over games. You can see it. He's become a leader. He's more confident this year. Damn I love this kid!
    100% that’s crazy.

He’s still improving too.

Quote Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
    Allen is rising there!
    Some people here think we would win more games if we still had Tyrod instead rofl!

100% that’s crazy.

He’s still improving too.
    "[Tremaine]'s a very vocal guy, but I think the whole team hasn't heard him speak," Hyde said. "He got up and spoke his mind, man. It was good to see him come out of his comfort zone. To me, I already feel like he's a vocal guy because I talk to him every day ... it was good to see him get up in front of the team and some offensive guys who don't get to hear him that much."

"To me, that just shows how much he's grown and how much he's aware of when it's time for him to say something," linebacker Lorenzo Alexander said. "I think guys' ears perk up when he talks because he's a guy who doesn't say much, so when he speaks, it means something."

Apparently, Tremaine spoke to the team prior to the Miami game. This kid is very soon going to be one of the very best LBs and leaders in the game. His progression this year is so damn exciting.

In his four games against Miami, Allen is:

72 for 118, for 913 yards, (61.0%), 10 TDs, 3 INTs, a rating of 102.8, an average of 1 ¼ sacks, and 7.7 YPA. Very good if not outstanding numbers.

In his other 18 games he is:

288 for 519, for 3,336 yards, (55.5%), 13 TDs, 16 INTs, a rating of 70.6, an average of 2 ½ sacks, and a 6.4 YPA. Numbers that do not keep a QB as a starter for long at all.

His average against Miami is:

18 for 30 (61.0%), 228, 2 ½ TDs, ¾ INT, 102.8 rating, 1 ¼ sacks, 7.7 YPA, and 7 carries for 80 yards.

His average against all other teams is:

16 for 29 (55.5%), 185, less than ¾ TD, .9 INT, 70.6 rating, 2 ½ sacks, 6.4 YPA, and 7 ½ carries for 36 yards.

Neither passing yardage total is even approaching NFL average.

To contrast this with his play vs. the Jets, here is his stat line from his two games vs. the Jets with one game remaining;

43 for 73, 460, 1 TD, 4 INTs and a rating of 58.0.

As a team the Bills have averaged 21.1 ppg on the season. They’ve averaged 34 ppg against Miami.
    Apart from Miami they have averaged 17.9 ppg, which would rank 27th otherwise ahead of only Miami, the Jets, Cincy, Washington, Chicago, and Denver.
    Defensively, Miami has posted two of their three highest scoring games against the Bills. 21 and 20. They’ve scored fewer points against Washington, Indy, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, the Chargers, Dallas, and NE. They posted 26 against the Jets and the next best performances were 16 points against the Skins and Colts.

This should be tremendously concerning for Bills fans. Miami has been one of the worst teams, both offensively as well as defensively both this season and last.

This is not a good harbing going forward. If the Bills play their average ball against the remaining teams they’ll be fortunate to win any games at all.

No, this is not tremendously concerning. The 2019 Buffalo Bills are capable of beating any team on any given Sunday. That doesn't mean that they will, but I'm confident enough in McD, Allen, and our defense to believe that we will see a playoff game this season and possibly two.

Personally, I don't care how many yards Allen throws for as long as we win. The offense isn't even built on a deep vertical game in the first place. The offense is built on a lot of short and intermediate routes. Personally, I think they could turn Allen loose a little more and he can handle it. But regardless, we're 7-3 for this first time since 1999 and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wings & Bleu View Post
    In his four games against Miami, Allen is:

72 for 118, for 913 yards, (61.0%), 10 TDs, 3 INTs, a rating of 102.8, an average of 1 ¼ sacks, and 7.7 YPA. Very good if not outstanding numbers.

In his other 18 games he is:

288 for 519, for 3,336 yards, (55.5%), 13 TDs, 16 INTs, a rating of 70.6, an average of 2 ½ sacks, and a 6.4 YPA. Numbers that do not keep a QB as a starter for long at all.

His average against Miami is:

18 for 30 (61.0%), 228, 2 ½ TDs, ¾ INT, 102.8 rating, 1 ¼ sacks, 7.7 YPA, and 7 carries for 80 yards.

His average against all other teams is:

16 for 29 (55.5%), 185, less than ¾ TD, .9 INT, 70.6 rating, 2 ½ sacks, 6.4 YPA, and 7 ½ carries for 36 yards.

Neither passing yardage total is even approaching NFL average.

To contrast this with his play vs. the Jets, here is his stat line from his two games vs. the Jets with one game remaining;

43 for 73, 460, 1 TD, 4 INTs and a rating of 58.0.

As a team the Bills have averaged 21.1 ppg on the season. They’ve averaged 34 ppg against Miami.
    Apart from Miami they have averaged 17.9 ppg, which would rank 27th otherwise ahead of only Miami, the Jets, Cincy, Washington, Chicago, and Denver.
    Defensively, Miami has posted two of their three highest scoring games against the Bills. 21 and 20. They’ve scored fewer points against Washington, Indy, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, the Chargers, Dallas, and NE. They posted 26 against the Jets and the next best performances were 16 points against the Skins and Colts.

This should be tremendously concerning for Bills fans. Miami has been one of the worst teams, both offensively as well as defensively both this season and last.

This is not a good harbing going forward. If the Bills play their average ball against the remaining teams they’ll be fortunate to win any games at all.
    So you’re including his rookie stats?

So you’re including his rookie stats?
    Yes. Break them out if you want to tho. Don't wait for me to do everything for you.

Don't you guys ever look at things, angles, and break things down? What, do I have to do everything? : ?

Honestly, you can't simply talk opinions as if they matter over data. Nonetheless, here are his non-Miami numbers for this season, I'll do the per-game average.

19 of 32 (59.4%) for 215 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 2 1/2 sacks, 6.7 YPA, and a rating of 78.6.

Even with Miami numbers added in he ranks below-average across the board in all categories. If he were another QB on another team you'd be slamming him.

There's no way that anyone can say that his passing performance this season in general is good. He's been terrible in quarters 1-3 with one of the worst ratings of all QBs. The fact that you guys defend him makes its own statement.

You guys say the same things all the time. It's like a broken record.

Bills Mafia is proud. We looked phenomenal this weekend.
    Josh Allen lit it up and man do I wish I had John Brown on my fantasy team.

I seamlessly streamed the RedZone and Bills game all day Sunday. Let me know if you'd like a hassle free trial of this 300+ channel service.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast