Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Actually I disagree, this was a game we would typically lose, you build on that, and confidence in anything goes a long, long way.........
    Confidence comes with doing something on purpose, getting the desired result, repeating and refining.

Again, this wasn't us "figuring some things out". Just playing the way we have been playing and randomly being "on" at the same time.

We had only 2 guys who shot significantly less than 50% and one, Frank, only took 4 shots!!!

Tell me which plays and sets from today's game are we going to see next game that should give us a predictable measure of success?

For this team to succeed the way Fiz is running it, and despite his rotations/substitutions/etc., the majority of the rotation would have to become above average iso players.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    Let's see what he does the next 5 games. Will he do what he did after the last Dallas game and disappear again ? Hope not. But I hope Frank and DSjr share time and do their bests. They can together be a great change of pace for each other. Be nice if we could get great contributions from them this season a la Childs/Ward.

Randle over/under on turnovers I predicted before game came out EXACTLY!!!!

Good win. If Knick point guards would be a little more aggressive and penetrate like DSjr. did tonight, it would help this team. Still the stupid outside weave and then Randle goes one on three or Morris hits a jumper to win the game, if they are on it looks good but still not a good game plan. Don't want to take anything away from the win. How many turnovers did Randle have tonight? Seems like every other play. Mitch looked good for his time in the game. Too manyy guys standing around on the offense. If somebody plays defense against this offense they will have a hard time winning. Anyway, happy with the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Knicks won the trade...lol
    Post of the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Franks defense is the best in the nba. No one can effect a game on d the way he does.

And it leads to points on the other end. Im not just saying this as a frank stan, but when he knocked that ball loose from donnie and went after it, and got the jump ball, which lead to a morris 3, i was amped.

Thats 90s knicks basketball right there. Not many players can do something like that that doesnt show up on the stat sheet.

He turned a defensive posession against donnie to a 3 point play for morris by himself.

If you still cant understand why frank is special i dunno what else you need to see.

Frank on a good team can be one if the biggest difference makers in the nba without scoring a bucket.

Fun win tonight, i may be negative a lot, but i hope this team can give us that kind of game more often.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Franks defense is the best in the nba. No one can effect a game on d the way he does.

And it leads to points on the other end. Im not just saying this as a frank stan, but when he knocked that ball loose from donnie and went after it, and got the jump ball, which lead to a morris 3, i was amped.

Thats 90s knicks basketball right there. Not many players can do something like that that doesnt show up on the stat sheet.

He turned a defensive posession against donnie to a 3 point play for morris by himself.

If you still cant understand why frank is special i dunno what else you need to see.

Frank on a good team can be one if the biggest difference makers in the nba without scoring a bucket.

Fun win tonight, i may be negative a lot, but i hope this team can give us that kind of game more often.
    and his help/team D is even better and has been since he set his foot in the NBA. having said that, he's just playing for the wrong team. we are a team without a star player that desperately needs a play maker and he's a perfect compliment role player on a championship caliber team.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post

This is exactly why Knick fans lose all credibility, I'm sure if we played Dallas 82 games he'd probably be the best defender since that's when he seems to play best.

But let's not give Frank all the credit he played good D but DSJ looked decent tonight. Without his pg play we lose this game.
    [B]

IDK about best defender in the NBA but he's definitely elite... I don't get how some people can say he's not even that good on D.

this team just lacks any cohesion on either end. If Frank were on a real team his D would look even better.

The offense will determine whether he's a very good NBA player or just a rotation piece. but I think its safe to say the kid has a long future in the NBA and I hope it's here b.c we need more guys like him.

and i'll give DSJR some credit he gave us some good minutes and had a great rappar going with Mitch.

Just confused why he's so out of shape when all we heard was how he was getting in great shape this summer.

Game ball goes to DSjr. That's what a real PG looks like....when he's out of shape 8 assists just like that. DS was in the paint all night and when that happens, it creates open shots on the perimeter. Possibly why Morris was so much better in the 2nd half.

Randle with another 6 TO's... that part of his game is really hurting us. he has a good post game, why not just give him the ball in the post?

Rudy Gobert
    ‏Verified account @rudygobert27

@FrankLikina 🔒🔒

Loved the lobs to Robinson mostly from DSJ, those are easy buckets gotta milk that.
    What can I say about Frank’s defense simply amazing. If everyone can consistently
    play to their strengths we’ll definitely win some games, but I’m torn because I want mills
    and Perry gone and if they start winning that may not happen.

Frank's D has definitely started to match the hype this year.

I would probably continue bringing Mitch off the bench with DSJ. They had a good thing going last night and Taj brings at least a little bit of spacing along with some smarts and savvy to the starters.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast