Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 463
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    35,006
    That was a great play by DSJ.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47,332
    randle wanted the ball to shoot and Ref held it giving them time to challenge, damn I hope this sticks, that is total BS, he asked for the ball three times.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Yo where Mitch at man

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    Everything was in sync with Robinson.
    What the heck is wrong with Fiz?
    Does he do this on purpose?

  4. #184
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    That was a great play by DSJ.
    he's 21 and athletic and talented, some had him out of the NBA? You need that emotion in this game, it fires up the team and crowd....I'm pulling for him

  5. #185
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    47,332
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanmusic View Post
    Everything was in sync with Robinson.
    What the heck is wrong with Fiz?
    Does he do this on purpose?
    5 fouls is what happened?

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,853
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    he's 21 and athletic and talented, some had him out of the NBA? You need that emotion in this game, it fires up the team and crowd....I'm pulling for him
    Iíve been saying heíll be good. Been hard to keep faith so far, but hopefully this is the start of something

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,816
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanmusic View Post
    Everything was in sync with Robinson.
    What the heck is wrong with Fiz?
    Does he do this on purpose?
    Sources tell me he got a message at half-time from someone in Knicks organization "play the 78 mil club"

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    5 fouls is what happened?
    Missed that. Haha. Went out of the room for 5mn. Crap.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,816
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Iíve been saying heíll be good. Been hard to keep faith so far, but hopefully this is the start of something
    What happens when teams dare him to shoot dsjr rj mitch randle your not going anywhere with this.

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,816
    That 7 footer rusky is just unfair lol

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What happens when teams dare him to shoot dsjr rj mitch randle your not going anywhere with this.

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    Why does FITZ insist on Randle bringing up the ball. Jesus.. It's a turnover waiting to happen every time!

  12. #192
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,262

    Game Thread #12 Mavs @ Knicks: National TV, Look Away

    Thereís Robinson!

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,240
    Just started watching but Iím glad Fizdale told DSJ to push the ball down the and to try an drive. Find adjustment


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,816
    Finally the beast gets called for a foul that guy is walking cheat machine man

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,816
    Yikes Mitch fouled out

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •