Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    So how about those Nets last night now 4-9, who knows after tomorrow we may pass them lol...

15 point lead and lost by 8?

8 for 38 three point shooting!

Don't worry they just signed Shumpert.

Is it coaching? Players? FA's? Players they don't have? Need more time together?

Pels another win even without Zion, things looking good for them for next year, Sac look good they have got out of their beginning season poor play.....things are going to be tough for Dallas next year.

I will not give up hope on that lottery pick........that West is going to be scary next year.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I said that last night then took a step back......now put yourself in coach's seat......DSJ not a good shooter, penetrator besides Morris who is on the wing shooting, RJ is not there yet. Lobs will be taken away because teams will say Mitch, RJ, DSj and Frank beat me from the outside and rightfully so.

I'm coaching against that lineup I'm only concerned with Morris as any thread from deep. It's interesting but till RJ hits more shots and more consistent then I could see us getting torched during that span of this lineup.

Portis hit some key shots last not that goes unrecognized, I mean Dallas was rolling and he hit two huge shots, we need the court spread for some to elevate there games.

I like this lineup and think it could be the future, once Frank and RJ hit open shots more consistently with a guy like DSJ penetrating skills, and mitch lob skills with Morris this could work fine. But till then may see lots of fast break points going the other way on long rebounds.

Concept is good though. It would also work better if DSJ was more consistent shooting as well on his pick and rolls with Mitch.
    That's a very fair analysis.
    I know people are very down about the younger players but I'm not. I see signs of growth in Frank, Knox, Mitch and DSJ showed some guts last night. Add in RJ and they are all how old? 21 and under?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    That's a very fair analysis.
    I know people are very down about the younger players but I'm not. I see signs of growth in Frank, Knox, Mitch and DSJ showed some guts last night. Add in RJ and they are all how old? 21 and under?
    hey kink that is a great way of looking at it, not to have one of them over 21 years old and still developing well that is not so terrible. And one 19 and two 20 years old......yea we are a bit hard on this team to be honest.

Frank Ntilikina (sore left abdomen, sore groin) is listed as probable for Saturday's game vs. Charlotte.

Taj Gibson (sore left plantar fascia) is probable for Saturday's game vs. the Hornets.

RJ Barrett (right quad contusion) is listed as probable for Saturday's game vs. Charlotte.

Elfrid Payton (right hamstring) has been ruled out of Saturday's game vs. the Hornets.
    Rotoworld

those banners are killing me...lol.

and someone needs to hobble Payton...

So how about those Nets last night now 4-9, who knows after tomorrow we may pass them lol...

Is it coaching? Players? FA's? Players they don't have? Need more time together?
    Hey, the Nets won the offseason, remember?

Mike Vorkunov @MikeVorkunov
    now
    As bad as Knicks have been offensively (30th in O-rating), they've actually been decent on defense. NY 20th in pts/poss allowed, via @Ben Falk. Would be their best ranking 15-16 (18th). In the 34 minutes Ntilikina and Robinson have played together, NY allowing 102.7 pts/poss

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Mike Vorkunov @MikeVorkunov
    now
    As bad as Knicks have been offensively (30th in O-rating), they've actually been decent on defense. NY 20th in pts/poss allowed, via @Ben Falk. Would be their best ranking 15-16 (18th). In the 34 minutes Ntilikina and Robinson have played together, NY allowing 102.7 pts/poss
    with Frank & MItch, defense should be our calling card.

we are not outscoring anyone in todays 3pt shooting league full of dominant PG's.

Nets have def been worse than expected, I guess there's some solace in that...lol.

They have too much talent not to turn it around though.

Though I think DJ is washed, they could use another C.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Nets have def been worse than expected, I guess there's some solace in that...lol.

They have too much talent not to turn it around though.

Though I think DJ is washed, they could use another C.
    Or they can play their budding C 30 min a game like they were supposed to.
    And when the gravity of a player is too high (efficient or not) it doesn't help your teammates become better on-court, unless you have a bunch of low usage role players which is more Houston and less Nets. Nets have too many good players to have the amount of gravity toward Kyrie, nobody's fault, just need to adjust...but usually those players (i.e. Melo) don't like to.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Hey, the Nets won the offseason, remember?
    The nets were supposed to be behind Knicks in rebuilding when Phil got fired

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

cheets once again that makes zero sense, where does your hate come from, Nets started the rebuild way before that, sorry bud, we still had Melo when they started their rebuild.

you upset the Knicks won last night and DSJ actually played well? LOL sure seems like it.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast