Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 463
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    6,679

    Game Thread #12 Mavs @ Knicks: National TV, Look Away

    Gametime 8pm on TNT

    Honestly this two man team doesn't scare me that much.

    I think we eke out another win tonight

    I heard Randle went all day in practice without going one on one apparently. Like the WHOLE practice.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Gametime 8pm on TNT

    Honestly this two man team doesn't scare me that much.

    I think we eke out another win tonight

    I heard Randle went all day in practice without going one on one apparently. Like the WHOLE practice.
    That would be incredible. He just needs to learn to properly switch on D/play help defense, set real screens, not expect to bring the ball up the court, and shoot less 3s, and generally do more on offense when the ball isnít in his hands and heíll be better. We also need to run P&R for him and in general run more weakside play action so 80% of the team isnít standing around on offense doing nothing.

    Looking forward to the game tonight.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,915
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    That would be incredible. He just needs to learn to properly switch on D/play help defense, set real screens, not expect to bring the ball up the court, and shoot less 3s, and generally do more on offense when the ball isnít in his hands and heíll be better. We also need to run P&R for him and in general run more weakside play action so 80% of the team isnít standing around on offense doing nothing.

    Looking forward to the game tonight.
    So do everything different? Ha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Gametime 8pm on TNT

    Honestly this two man team doesn't scare me that much.

    I think we eke out another win tonight

    I heard Randle went all day in practice without going one on one apparently. Like the WHOLE practice.
    I heard KD and Kyrie were coming here also

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    So do everything different? Ha
    Haha pretty much. Heís a super skilled player but he needs real coaching, structure, and boundaries to be optimized.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,447
    To be honest I hope Fiz figures out this roster cause it's a long season and I just want to watch decent team basketball.

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    6,679
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    To be honest I hope Fiz figures out this roster cause it's a long season and I just want to watch decent team basketball.

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    yeah man not even half way thru November yet haha

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,447

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,455
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Heís right, as long as we score 1,000 points weíll be good

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,447
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Heís right, as long as we score 1,000 points weíll be good
    Maybe he's sending secret message that he wanted superstars first they promised him KP then KD instead he got Randle lol.

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    14,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Gametime 8pm on TNT

    Honestly this two man team doesn't scare me that much.

    I think we eke out another win tonight

    I heard Randle went all day in practice without going one on one apparently. Like the WHOLE practice.

    That's the exact wrong thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Because he didn't get to Iso in practice, he is going to be fiending to iso and experiencing withdrawal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I say he relapses and imagines himself Harden. Over/under on turnovers is 6.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    He really is a delicate idiot!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,805
    Really disappointed that DSjr is not in shape. That has nothing to do with being away for a week or so with family. That means he came into camp out of shape and that tells me that he still doesn't get what it takes to excel in the league. We'll see if he can overcome it but its a huge red flag imo. DS has much to prove

    I'm not gonna bash the FO for coming out against what's happening on the court when all of you in this forum were crying a river daily. I doubt Fiz is going anywhere and I don't believe the hype.

    This team is missing Payton sooo badly.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    14,869
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Got Dangit!!!

    Someone please return his brain! This is not funny any longer.

    Westbrook and Harden are averaging more assists then our entire starting unit. And scoring more than our entire starting lineup!!!!!!!!!!!

    This is a great strategy! We'll just develop two of our guys into Harden and Westbrook clones. Knicks fixed!!!!!!!!


    Oh lawdy lawdy I have seeeeen the light!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11,254
    Fiz needs to go. I can't believe he said that.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •