Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Randles contract comes off and we have no major financial commitments in CP3's final yr which would leave another 30 plus mill to spend if we didn't add a major piece this summer.
    we have guys like Mitch, Frank, Knox who will be up for new deals...

whats the long term benefit to CP3? there is none... we have a chance to draft a franchise PG this summer... no reason to mess with htat.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Soul also the way they tought Physics was bad. One summer I read this book and it provided the framework to understand how Physics works and it my daughter should read it this summer as I want her to be more intellectually curious. This book makes physics and math less intimidating, " Understanding Physics " by Isaac Asimov. Sorry for this on a Knicks board, lol.
    It's brotha. Im 28 so i think they still lump trig and geometry together because you need them to derive equations in calc. But I had to take a precalc class before taking calc. Idk regardless of how they arrange the classes most (sadly American) kids will get turned off by all the confusing numbers they don't understand (I was forced to understand by my African mother and her wooden spoon to the head, smh immigrant mothers).That's how I felt in physics tho. Had to reteach myself the basic concepts of it once I got into college after I failed it....twice lol. So your doing a great job getting her prepared with the basics. We need more women representation in the stem fields. Also please stay away from wooden spoons..

Quote Originally Posted by nicnac View Post
    I wonder how many Hall of famers ended with a negative number

In many facets of life, stats has greatly overruled common sense and the eye test.

Man must continue to try to prove that their intelligence is the end all and be all of existence..

Well, as you talk math, I will say that THERE IS A GOD, who is greater than these braniacs. 😁
    I hope so cause I need a word with him/her. I'm tryna get lucky tonight ya feels me

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    we have guys like Mitch, Frank, Knox who will be up for new deals...

whats the long term benefit to CP3? there is none... we have a chance to draft a franchise PG this summer... no reason to mess with htat.
    To develop the kids correctly.... No PG means everyone else suffers. AND, We can go over the cap signing our own guys....Not o mention that none of them are gonna get paid high dollars.
    Last edited by Bivory; 11-16-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    It's brotha. Im 28 so i think they still lump trig and geometry together because you need them to derive equations in calc. But I had to take a precalc class before taking calc. Idk regardless of how they arrange the classes most (sadly American) kids will get turned off by all the confusing numbers they don't understand (I was forced to understand by my African mother and her wooden spoon to the head, smh immigrant mothers).That's how I felt in physics tho. Had to reteach myself the basic concepts of it once I got into college after I failed it....twice lol. So your doing a great job getting her prepared with the basics. We need more women representation in the stem fields. Also please stay away from wooden spoons..
    My daughter said she wanted to study ballistics at John Jay so I told her that is math and physics. So if she listens to me she will do that. Her mom was a math major but my daughter was traumatised in HS math. She passed the required reagents, but she is not confident in math.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    My daughter said she wanted to study ballistics at John Jay so I told her that is math and physics. So if she listens to me she will do that. Her mom was a math major but my daughter was traumatised in HS math. She passed the required reagents, but she is not confident in math.
    Yea pass or fail just be supportive of her but don't let her quit on herself when things get rough because they will get rough

Yea pass or fail just be supportive of her but don't let her quit on herself when things get rough because they will get rough
    I'm 48. And you had spoons but I had belts and sandlles.

To develop the kids correctly.... No PG means everyone else suffers. AND, We can go over the cap signing our own guys....Not o mention that none of them are gonna get paid high dollars.
    but you can get guys like Jarrett Jack for that, you don't sacrifice a top 5 pick and $44m of cap for a 37 year old to do that.

but you can get guys like Jarrett Jack for that, you don't sacrifice a top 5 pick and $44m of cap for a 37 year old to do that.
    Do you mean the Knicks would miss out on a top 5 pick by becoming better by adding CP3? Or are you saying we would have to give them our pick next yr? If it's the first suggestion, it sounds like you're in favor of tanking the rest of the yr if we can't solve our problems from within which is definitely something i've thought about but I also don't ant to sacrifice a yr of the youngins not playing w/ a good PG. All of this talk is silly if Payton would just stay healthy and DS would wake up.

I think they're the ones that have to give up a first round pick, not us. I don't see anyone else knocking down the door for CP3 come deadline time.
    Last edited by Bivory; 11-16-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Do you mean the Knicks would miss out on a top 5 pick by becoming better by adding CP3? Or are you saying we would have to give them our pick next yr? If it's the first suggestion, it sounds like you're in favor of tanking the rest of the yr if we can't solve our problems from within which is definitely something i've thought about but I also don't ant to sacrifice a yr of the youngins not playing w/ a good PG. All of this talk is silly if Payton would just stay healthy and DS would wake up.

I think they're the ones that have to give up a first round pick, not us. I don't see anyone else knocking down the door for CP3 come deadline time.
    I think we could very well miss a top 5 pick if we had CP3, and you don't pass up a potential franchise PG for a guy that has 1, maybe 2 good seasons left and will take up almost half the salary cap.

you gotta think long term, i wanted to fix the PG situation as much as anyone, but stop gaps like Payton and CP3 are not the way to go.

I think we could very well miss a top 5 pick if we had CP3, and you don't pass up a potential franchise PG for a guy that has 1, maybe 2 good seasons left and will take up almost half the salary cap.

you gotta think long term, i wanted to fix the PG situation as much as anyone, but stop gaps like Payton and CP3 are not the way to go.
    Why is a stop gag like Jack acceptable but not Payton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why is a stop gag like Jack acceptable but not Payton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because Jack fit the roster at the time, and a vet like Jack had no problem taking a back seat if needed.

signing Payton, yet another PG that can't shoot and telling him he could start is totally different. he's not a long term piece so why block DSJR & Frank? and at the same time it doesnt show any confidence in DSJR, who looks lost out there

I hope so cause I need a word with him/her. I'm tryna get lucky tonight ya feels me
    Umm umm. Ummm.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031