2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steelers

1 50.00%
  • Browns

1 50.00%
  • Why not tie again?

0 0%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Not that Pouncey's actions were right but for me it is hard to blame him for defending his QB. I'm guessing all he saw was Garrett swinging the helmet at Rudolph and if that were my QB I'd probably do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lolol Rudolf hands it to someone else to kneel it.... He's gotta take the crown for biggest ***** in the league, right?
    He just got bashed in the head I don't think he's all there right now.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Not that Pouncey's actions were right but for me it is hard to blame him for defending his QB. I'm guessing all he saw was Garrett swinging the helmet at Rudolph and if that were my QB I'd probably do the same thing.
    They were pulling Myles off their QB. Can't blame them. Then they were pushing him away. Can't blame them. Then Myles swung the helmet. Can't blame Pouncey for what he did (IMO).

I don't care if they suspend Rudolph or Pouncey for a game... what Myles did was disgusting. And not only that, but incredibly stupid.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He just got bashed in the head I don't think he's all there right now.
    they just downgraded his height an inch in the official program
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    They were pulling Myles off their QB. Can't blame them. Then they were pushing him away. Can't blame them. Then Myles swung the helmet. Can't blame Pouncey for what he did (IMO).

I don't care if they suspend Rudolph or Pouncey for a game... what Myles did was disgusting. And not only that, but incredibly stupid.
    yeah that just wasn't good from any front and I'd agree with your honest (as a Browns fan) assessment....Rudolph may, Pouncey maybe should (although in that moment) miss a game.....Garrett I'd guess 3-4.....

8 seconds left in a game that can save your season, and you do THAT. How ridiculous. Garrett shouldn't see the field again this year, and he probably just flushed away whatever slim playoff hopes the Browns had left.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yeah that just wasn't good from any front and I'd agree with your honest (as a Browns fan) assessment....Rudolph may, Pouncey maybe should (although in that moment) miss a game.....Garrett I'd guess 3-4.....
    Na he's getting way more 3-4 games. Could be done for the season.

TNF: Steelers AT Browns

Kick Myles Garrett out of the nfl.. wtf.. seriously coulda killed Rudolph there

Your baby can't do this

What a piece of ****.

If Garrett gets suspended less then what Brady did for ''Allegedly'' deflating Footballs than the NFL has a serious problem.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If Garrett gets suspended less then what Brady did for ''Allegedly'' deflating Footballs than the NFL has a serious problem.
    Rest of the season at least.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

man that fight was nuts, Garrett and Pouncey are going to be sitting for awhile. I can't blame Pouncey for protecting his qb but, what the hell is going through Garrett's mind swinging that helmet like that?

oh please don't bring that **** back up....it's completely irrelevant here

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Rest of the season at least.
    I hope so because if they give him 2 or even 3 what does that tell you about the league?
    It tells me trying to purposely injury someone with a helmet is less of a problem then how much air is in a FB.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

I hope so because if they give him 2 or even 3 what does that tell you about the league?
    It tells me trying to purposely injury someone with a helmet is less of a problem then how much air is in a FB.
    we already know that about the league though. I mean when you can be suspended longer for smoking weed than you do for beating a child or a woman

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast