Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who you got?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steelers

    1 50.00%
  • Browns

    1 50.00%
  • Why not tie again?

    0 0%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 95
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,186
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I hope so because if they give him 2 or even 3 what does that tell you about the league?
    It tells me trying to purposely injury someone with a helmet is less of a problem then how much air is in a FB.
    Shut up

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,946
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    oh please don't bring that **** back up....it's completely irrelevant here
    If the NFL is gonna suspend someone with no real proof of deflating footballs and only then turn around and give a guy for purposely trying to injure someone with less than Brady got there is that double standard.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,946
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Shut up
    Don't get mad at me its the truth.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,125
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If the NFL is gonna suspend someone with no real proof of deflating footballs and only then turn around and give a guy for purposely trying to injure someone with less than Brady got there is that double standard.
    one has nothing to do with the other.....especially at this point
    and we're way Way WAY past ad nauseum in talking thru Deflategate....who freaking cares about that now?

    This is about how the league decides to view a violent act on the field and I highly doubt they'll spend any time thinking 'well you know, when we suspended Brady.....' when deciding Garrett's punishment
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,946
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    we already know that about the league though. I mean when you can be suspended longer for smoking weed than you do for beating a child or a woman
    I'll go ahead and say it even if this was on someone on the Patriots a team I follow I would be saying the same thing.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,125
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'll go ahead and say it even if this was on someone on the Patriots a team I follow I would be saying the same thing.
    you're like that fly that keeps landing on my nose and annoying me, yet continues to come back after I swat it away
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,946
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    one has nothing to do with the other.....especially at this point
    and we're way Way WAY past ad nauseum in talking thru Deflategate....who freaking cares about that now?

    This is about how the league decides to view a violent act on the field and I highly doubt they'll spend any time thinking 'well you know, when we suspended Brady.....' when deciding Garrett's punishment
    I understand its two different things my point was if the NFL is so worried about injuries and concussions to only give a guy a 1 or 2 games for trying to injure someone there is a problem how the league handles players. I apologize if what I said came out wrong. I sometimes have a hard time explaining things.
    Last edited by BSF101; 11-15-2019 at 01:33 AM.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,946
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    you're like that fly that keeps landing on my nose and annoying me, yet continues to come back after I swat it away
    Little harsh don't you think?

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,125
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I understand its two different things my point was if the NFL is so worried about injuries and concussions to only give a guy a 1 or 2 games for trying to injure someone there is a problem how the league handles players. I apologize if I what I said came out wrong. I sometimes have a hard time explaining things.
    on that I would agree.....there's no way it should only be 1 or 2 games....and I highly doubt it will be
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    1,890
    Myles Garrett blasted that fool in the head with his own helmet it's even funnier watching it in slow mo LMFAO!!!!!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,125
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Little harsh don't you think?
    only if you don't know how annoying all that whining about Deflategate was to me.....but I'm not above saying I'm sorry if I offended you
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,946
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    on that I would agree.....there's no way it should only be 1 or 2 games....and I highly doubt it will be
    OK so we both agreed on something.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    11,946
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    only if you don't know how annoying all that whining about Deflategate was to me.....but I'm not above saying I'm sorry if I offended you
    Well I didn't know it was the first thing that popped up in my head.

    Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,563
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    If Garrett gets suspended less then what Brady did for ''Allegedly'' deflating Footballs than the NFL has a serious problem.
    Myles Garrett may have referred to himself as "the head basher" in text messages, but that's only because he loves metal so much!!!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    970
    Wrong thread.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 11-15-2019 at 02:31 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •