Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Mad Maxx aka the Condor was mic'd up for this game. The attached link is very entertaining. I think my favorite part is when he tells the DL coach Brentson Buckner he's about to get a raise. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-q4siEsMVM

Quote Originally Posted by MackAttack88 View Post
    Mad Maxx aka the Condor was mic'd up for this game. The attached link is very entertaining. I think my favorite part is when he tells the DL coach Brentson Buckner he's about to get a raise. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-q4siEsMVM
    That game was HUGE for Maxx's confidence. He doesn't seem like the type to let up, so hopefully he gets after the QB vs. the Jets. Raise hell, Mad Maxx!
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

I think we are going to need the Texans to win . If the Texans lose, then we are going to need that overrated Buffalo team to start losing.

10-6 might not get the Raiders in the playoffs. 11-5 is asking a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    I think we are going to need the Texans to win . If the Texans lose, then we are going to need that overrated Buffalo team to start losing.

Sorry, i put it in the wrong thread.

AFC south teams all play each other. I have a feeling that 10-6 will get it done, one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    I left paradise for paradise. I went to elementary school, Jr. High, high school and completed some college in San Diego. Though I'm currently living in Waikiki, SD will ALWAYS be my true home. The city and beaches will always have my heart. I love SD but NEVER liked the Chargers, their cheapskate owner, nor their bandwagon fans. The Padres have been breaking my heart since 1984. I love the loveable Padres and am so stoked they're returning to their brown and gold uniforms of yesteryear. If any team has loyal fans in SD, it's the Padres. They are loved in the community and give back to the community.

But the Chargers...Well...They never deserved a city as beautiful as SD to call home.

My distaste for anything Chargers is unlike anything for any other team in the league. I truly despise everything about them and their wannabe, unloyal fans. They have ZERO heart. Hell, even "BOLTMAN" gave up on being a fan. It's true.

So yeah, Move them to Mexico City, to London, to Arkansas for all I care - my blood boils when we play that team and I look forward to nothing more than seeing their stadium(s) taken over by an opponent with true fans.
    Thatís awesome dude-love the passion. I share an equal disdain for the Broncoís but thatís for another time and another thread-lol [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they win out, Rubi, they won't have to worry about it, that is not asking too much IMO!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021