Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Is that Tobias Harris contract as bad as it looks?
    sure if you dont understand the cap situation.... I will say this again.... US MAXING HIM WAS NOTHING... WE COULDNT SPEND THE MONEY OUTSIDE OF OVERPAYING FOR A ROLE PLAYER BECAUSE WE HAD JOEL SIGNED.... WE SIGNED HORFORD AND ONLY HAD ROOM TO EXTEND TOBIAS BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY UNDER CONTRACT. We couldnt make a play for free agents because of our cap and we couldnt wait until next season because we had to extend ben simmons... sooooooooooo its either sign toby now to an insane contract or lose him and spend on a jj reddick or something... jj is not better than tobi so just stop.

why do you think we traded fultz? we needed the 7 mill he would cost us etc... tobi isnt worth the contract he has but to the sixers his contract is irrelevant because we couldnt do anything else with the money.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i love ingram... ball is trash... lets not act like ball got them AD... he was basically a throw in much like fultz was to orlando so we can save the 7 million in cap.... we needed horford so we could beat the celtics... Enjoy the best record because against us you wont win ever : )

Also this is what needs to continue... this place is better when fans like the celtics/sixers and lakers/clippers talk **** etc.... lets gooo lol
    Much love man. We an 1/8 in. Gonna be a grind. See you in the ecf

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    They've looked great, haven't missed a step with no Hayward again
    Their defense looked like poop last night with Theis and Williams our hurt. They can survive Hayward missing for 4-6 weeks with the way Tatum/Walker/Brown/Smart are playing. They canít survive without their two best defensive centers out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sure if you dont understand the cap situation.... I will say this again.... US MAXING HIM WAS NOTHING... WE COULDNT SPEND THE MONEY OUTSIDE OF OVERPAYING FOR A ROLE PLAYER BECAUSE WE HAD JOEL SIGNED.... WE SIGNED HORFORD AND ONLY HAD ROOM TO EXTEND TOBIAS BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY UNDER CONTRACT. We couldnt make a play for free agents because of our cap and we couldnt wait until next season because we had to extend ben simmons... sooooooooooo its either sign toby now to an insane contract or lose him and spend on a jj reddick or something... jj is not better than tobi so just stop.

why do you think we traded fultz? we needed the 7 mill he would cost us etc... tobi isnt worth the contract he has but to the sixers his contract is irrelevant because we couldnt do anything else with the money.
    ......or you couldíve re-signed Jimmy?

Terence Davis, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Chris Boucher are all proving they belong in the Raps rotation. The defensive intensity they bring is great to have coming off the bench. The Raps could very well come out of the East again if they can stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Jimmy didnít want to be resigned.

then harris walks... there was something between harris/butler/simmons... some think simmons and butler didnt get along or harris and butler didnt get along... tobias is the better fit with us wanting to get horofrd.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I know that nobody believes me when I say it, but James Harden is a pretty competent defensive player. In half court, you could do a hell of a lot worse in terms of perimeter defenders. And Kawhi is the kind of player he can defend well. larger guys who tend to overpower defenders. He struggles way more against quicker guards.
    lol. kawhi would kill him if he wasnt battling his body this way. dude had zero lift. the guy is a post season player only. he has hames like this when the games dont matter

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol. kawhi would kill him if he wasnt battling his body this way. dude had zero lift. the guy is a post season player only. he has hames like this when the games dont matter
    I love the double standard people have for regular season games. A few years ago, Kawhi blocked Harden's game winning attempt against the Spurs in a regular season game and everyone lost their ****ing minds and talked for months about how Kawhi owns Harden.

But Harden dominates Kawhi in a regular season game a couple of years later, and we're going with the "Kawhi is hurt. Kawhi is a postseason player. These games don't matter." narrative. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I love the double standard people have for regular season games. A few years ago, Kawhi blocked Harden's game winning attempt against the Spurs in a regular season game and everyone lost their ****ing minds and talked for months about how Kawhi owns Harden.

But Harden dominates Kawhi in a regular season game a couple of years later, and we're going with the "Kawhi is hurt. Kawhi is a postseason player. These games don't matter." narrative. Love it!
    there is no double standard.

it kind of matters but its November bruh.

Thatís fíed that the league is setup like that. Great negotiation by the players

This though

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234