Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

AEW Dynamite 11/13: Cowboy Stuff

Adam Page wants to do some cowboy **** tonight in Nashville. After beating Pac at Full Gear, they are tied 1-1. Tonight, the feud ends. Will "The Cowboy" or "The Bastard" win out?

MJF stunned no one except Cody at Full Gear and took out his former best friend, will MJF explain why?

As for Chris Jericho, La Champion wants all the gold and will team with Sammy Guevara to face SCU for the tag-titles.

Also Jon Moxley won the war and injured Kenny Omega. Whats next for him as he speaks live!
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Adam Page does nothing for me.

They are not letting Page grow by having him defeated constantly...
    What was the point of putting up this match once again on Dynamite
    And who benefitted from these two matches? PAC is not undefeated anymore and you have now defeated Page once more.

Quote Originally Posted by WrExpert View Post
    They are not letting Page grow by having him defeated constantly...
    What was the point of putting up this match once again on Dynamite
    And who benefitted from these two matches? PAC is not undefeated anymore and you have now defeated Page once more.
    I love A-E-Dub but I think they made a mistake with the records. It's cool that wins and losses matter but they don't have to take it so literally. These guys don't look nearly as bad *** when they are 5-4. That's guys like Omega and Page. Over time it could balance out and these guys may work some easier opponents. For now it seems like most guys have average to bad records.