Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    84,110

    Power Rankings - Week 12 Updated 11.21.19

    I will do my best to update this every week instead of making a new thread (unless told otherwise). I seem to remember these being more of a discussion in the earlier PSD years and although they don't really mean anything, at least it gives some stuff to talk about.

    Is your team:

    Too high?

    Too low?

    What do you think?

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...game-left-team
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 11-21-2019 at 02:28 PM.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,474
    7 seems accurate to me so far

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,041
    16 for Carolina is about right. I wouldn't go any lower, but also don't see more than a couple teams I might consider bumping out of the top 15 for us. Carolina is just that solid.500ish team that can beat on bad teams, but QB play and an inability to stop Shanahan run schemes will prevent us from threatening most good teams.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    16,404
    Seems weird that the Raiders would win yet drop in the power rankings. 17 seems a little low but I guess Raiders will just need to keep winning to prove the ranking wrong.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    84,110

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,803
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    ESPN last week and NFL this week?

    Are you just going with whichever ranks the Eagles higher?



    The composite ones posted to reddit are usually more insightful, but I'm too lazy to fix the table formatting:

    Team Wapo SN Y! B/R CBS USA NFL ESPN Reddit Avg SD 538
    1 Baltimore 1 1 2 1 1 1 2 2 1 1.3 0.5 2
    2 New England 2 2 1 3 2 2 3 1 2 2.0 0.7 1
    3 San Francisco 4 3 3 2 3 5 1 3 3 3.0 1.1 6
    4 Seattle 3 5 5 5 7 4 4 4 4 4.6 1.1 8
    5 New Orleans 7 4 4 4 5 3 5 6 5 4.8 1.2 4
    6 Green Bay 5 6 6 6 4 6 6 5 6 5.6 0.7 7
    7 Minnesota 6 7 7 8 6 8 7 7 7 7.0 0.7 3
    8 Kansas City 8 8 8 7 15 7 9 8 8 8.7 2.4 5
    9 Dallas 9 9 9 9 10 9 8 9 9 9.0 0.5 9
    10 Houston 12 10 11 11 12 12 10 10 10 10.9 0.9 12
    11 Buffalo 11 14 10 14 8 15 14 12 11 12.1 2.3 15
    12 LA Rams 13 13 13 12 13 11 11 11 12 12.1 0.9 10
    13 Oakland 10 11 12 13 9 13 12 15 14 12.1 1.9 22
    14 Indianapolis 14 12 15 10 11 10 15 13 13 12.6 1.9 14
    15 Philadelphia 17 15 14 15 14 14 13 14 15 14.6 1.1 13
    16 Tennessee 15 18 17 16 18 16 18 17 16 16.8 1.1 16
    17 Pittsburgh 18 16 18 18 16 18 16 16 17 17.0 1.0 20
    18 Carolina 19 17 16 17 17 20 17 18 18 17.7 1.2 11
    19 LA Chargers 25 22 20 20 19 21 19 19 19 20.4 2.0 23
    20 Cleveland 16 19 22 21 25 17 21 22 22 20.6 2.8 18
    21 Chicago 20 20 21 19 21 23 23 20 20 20.8 1.4 19
    22 Jacksonville 24 21 19 24 20 22 20 23 23 21.8 1.9 21
    23 Atlanta 21 24 25 22 27 19 22 25 25 23.3 2.5 17
    24 Detroit 28 23 24 27 23 28 25 21 21 24.4 2.7 24
    25 Tampa Bay 26 26 23 25 22 24 28 26 26 25.1 1.8 27
    26 Arizona 29 27 26 23 24 25 26 24 24 25.3 1.9 28
    27 Denver 23 25 27 26 29 26 24 27 27 26.0 1.8 25
    28 NY Jets 22 28 28 28 28 27 27 28 28 27.1 2.0 26
    29 Miami 27 30 29 29 26 29 29 29 30 28.7 1.3 29
    30 NY Giants 30 29 30 30 30 30 30 30 29 29.8 0.4 30
    31 Washington 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31.0 0.0 31
    32 Cincinnati 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32.0 0.0 32
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,803
    Actually this link is better than the failed table:

    https://www.powerindexed.com/consens...mbined/week-11
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    84,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    ESPN last week and NFL this week?

    Are you just going with whichever ranks the Eagles higher?



    The composite ones posted to reddit are usually more insightful, but I'm too lazy to fix the table formatting:

    Team Wapo SN Y! B/R CBS USA NFL ESPN Reddit Avg SD 538
    1 Baltimore 1 1 2 1 1 1 2 2 1 1.3 0.5 2
    2 New England 2 2 1 3 2 2 3 1 2 2.0 0.7 1
    3 San Francisco 4 3 3 2 3 5 1 3 3 3.0 1.1 6
    4 Seattle 3 5 5 5 7 4 4 4 4 4.6 1.1 8
    5 New Orleans 7 4 4 4 5 3 5 6 5 4.8 1.2 4
    6 Green Bay 5 6 6 6 4 6 6 5 6 5.6 0.7 7
    7 Minnesota 6 7 7 8 6 8 7 7 7 7.0 0.7 3
    8 Kansas City 8 8 8 7 15 7 9 8 8 8.7 2.4 5
    9 Dallas 9 9 9 9 10 9 8 9 9 9.0 0.5 9
    10 Houston 12 10 11 11 12 12 10 10 10 10.9 0.9 12
    11 Buffalo 11 14 10 14 8 15 14 12 11 12.1 2.3 15
    12 LA Rams 13 13 13 12 13 11 11 11 12 12.1 0.9 10
    13 Oakland 10 11 12 13 9 13 12 15 14 12.1 1.9 22
    14 Indianapolis 14 12 15 10 11 10 15 13 13 12.6 1.9 14
    15 Philadelphia 17 15 14 15 14 14 13 14 15 14.6 1.1 13
    16 Tennessee 15 18 17 16 18 16 18 17 16 16.8 1.1 16
    17 Pittsburgh 18 16 18 18 16 18 16 16 17 17.0 1.0 20
    18 Carolina 19 17 16 17 17 20 17 18 18 17.7 1.2 11
    19 LA Chargers 25 22 20 20 19 21 19 19 19 20.4 2.0 23
    20 Cleveland 16 19 22 21 25 17 21 22 22 20.6 2.8 18
    21 Chicago 20 20 21 19 21 23 23 20 20 20.8 1.4 19
    22 Jacksonville 24 21 19 24 20 22 20 23 23 21.8 1.9 21
    23 Atlanta 21 24 25 22 27 19 22 25 25 23.3 2.5 17
    24 Detroit 28 23 24 27 23 28 25 21 21 24.4 2.7 24
    25 Tampa Bay 26 26 23 25 22 24 28 26 26 25.1 1.8 27
    26 Arizona 29 27 26 23 24 25 26 24 24 25.3 1.9 28
    27 Denver 23 25 27 26 29 26 24 27 27 26.0 1.8 25
    28 NY Jets 22 28 28 28 28 27 27 28 28 27.1 2.0 26
    29 Miami 27 30 29 29 26 29 29 29 30 28.7 1.3 29
    30 NY Giants 30 29 30 30 30 30 30 30 29 29.8 0.4 30
    31 Washington 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31.0 0.0 31
    32 Cincinnati 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32.0 0.0 32
    Never opened the link.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,803
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Never opened the link.
    Just happened to be the only site to rank the Eagles as high as 13 this week.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    84,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Just happened to be the only site to rank the Eagles as high as 13 this week.


    It still won't open on my phone.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,803
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post


    It still won't open on my phone.
    The one last week wasn't the highest rated Eagles one, the was for sarcasm.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,041
    #18 feels high now, but then I see that the chargers and bears are next in line, so maybe it's about right.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    #18 feels high now, but then I see that the chargers and bears are next in line, so maybe it's about right.
    Pretty spot on, we are the lowest ranked 5-5 team with the Titans, Steelers, and Eagles ahead of us. Its a tossup between the 4. We all suck.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    4
    Browns way too high. What an absolutely pathetic squad that is. Now that Garrett is done, Outside of the WR group, Chubb, they have literally nothing. Nothing. And their fans were proclaiming "super bowl" LMAO. Remember before their MNF matchup with the 49ers their fans SERIOUSLY thought they wee going to go on the road, and not just "beat" the 49ers, but "destroy them".

    Most obnoxious fanbase in the NFL by far.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    15,546
    Quote Originally Posted by AwfulQBEvaluate View Post
    Browns way too high. What an absolutely pathetic squad that is. Now that Garrett is done, Outside of the WR group, Chubb, they have literally nothing. Nothing. And their fans were proclaiming "super bowl" LMAO. Remember before their MNF matchup with the 49ers their fans SERIOUSLY thought they wee going to go on the road, and not just "beat" the 49ers, but "destroy them".

    Most obnoxious fanbase in the NFL by far.
    Browns fans? What?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •